Walmart Doing Away With Cashiers

Being an Orthodox Jew I know lots and lots of people across the US; Warren Buffet stories are long gone.
Buffett's True Story Has Been the Main Narrative Since the HeirHeads' Stealth Takeover Started

Buffett's daddy was a US Congressmen. The only difference between him and his fellow high-school students is that they were brainwashed that all they could ever be was employees and he was brainwashed to be boss. Since he was born in the 1%, in a free country there would be 99 more Warren Buffetts. Same goes for Gates, Turner, Trump, and the whole pre-ordained clique.

Buffett's True Story Has Been the Main Narrative Since the HeirHeads' Stealth Takeover Started

Buffett's daddy was a US Congressmen. The only difference between him and his fellow high-school students is that they were brainwashed that all they could ever be was employees and he was brainwashed to be boss. Since he was born in the 1%, in a free country there would be 99 more Warren Buffetts. Same goes for Gates, Turner, Trump, and the whole pre-ordained clique.
A-Ha!
Always did smell like bullshit to me.

Where do you GET this crap?

A-Ha!
Always did smell like bullshit to me.
Insults and Ingratitude Discourage Creativity

Other bullshit is his compassion by wasting money on Third World trash through Gates' foundation. Humanitarianism for proven subhumans is a contradiction. Its true motivation is deflected hatred and contempt for Americans. The twin Plutes think we could have succeeded without the head start their Daddies had given them.

Use that money to pay college students and there won't be any more Diploma Dumbos. The naturally smartest Americans could have cured cancer 50 years ago, but only weakling nerds would put up with the required 12 years of unpaid education.

Walmart is disgusting.

I will literally drive for 20 more minutes in the opposite direction so I don't have to shop there.

BUT

I buy online from them so I'm a hypocrite.

IDC...suck it.

Forum List

Back