CDZ Wall Will do nothing to stop drugs

Is the Berlin Wall still standing?

Gee, i must have said I thought it was still standing ... let me check ... why, no didn't ... I said nothing lie that ...

Is there some mental block that stands in the way of those wanting a wall so bad that they cannot see that the reasons other countries built a wall are not the same reasons extremists want a wall in the U.S.?

Why is it Democrats are so determined to not build it? We know it has nothing to do with pointless spending, they're all for that and only that, so there must be something else ... oh yeah, because they lost to Trump, can't get over it, and they know it will seriously slow down their racist ethnic replacement agenda. Thanks for playing, but we already know why Democrats don't want a wall.

This is the typical dishonest dumbassery we read from those who worship a freaking wall. .

Projection. Obviously you know you're full of rubbish and are now having to snivel like an angry teenager now. Your post is a load of drivel.

. "They have no responsibility to protect the US."

Oh? Mr. Flopper, really. I think you are thinking along different lines than what that one sounds like. Really, I do.

After a 250 year history of letting all before and since Poncho Villa murdered some working folks from the USA, Mexico had this habit of dumping Mexican criminals at the border and threatening to shoot 'em if they ever crossed the border going back, they are not held to a standard of taking care of their own business?

We don't do that to them. And we expect modern Mexico to rehabilitate their own to function sans using them to bring terror into neighboring countries or keep them locked up at their own expense, just like we have to in order to make our society run without the threat of being murdered by a serial hit man incarcerated for 30 or more kills, or rapes, or repeated thefts that destroys someone else's American dream.

I think there has to be a modicum of expectations of neighbors. Even on a smaller scale, a neighbor who harbors a rabid animal must either dispose of it or hand it over to the authorities for a merciful handling of its end. You can't let an irresponsible neighbor let his mad dog run free to bite your own children. It is right and just to require certain responsibilities from a neighbor.

Mexico has numerous high-end billionaires living in and around its capitol city and elsewhere. They can well afford to take care of their own, same as us.

Neighbors simply must respect some give-and-take with neighbors. When all else fails, however, the pioneer adage of "Good fences make good neighbors" sometimes must be employed when one of the neighbors engages in egregious behaviors. There's something seriously wrong with a nation that produces and engenders poverty on certain groups of people. We need to insist the neighbor either deals with the problem their society inflicts on expanding poverty among more and more people while reducing the number of people who make it to the middle class and concentrating wealth at the tip of its pyramid.

It is not our business to rearrange the Mexican structure, but it is our business to take care of our own first before we spend so much as a nickel on someone else's unwanted children. And if one is over here, we are not obligated to bring in 100 family members per new citizen so they can be one big happy family living on middle class taxes. We're not that rich, although with all those fat cats in Wshington knowing what real luxury is, we have to keep an eye on what they inflict on working class taxpayers. They are not entitled to average people's life savings. They are entitled to empty their own pockets if they think that would solve Mexico's problems.

Mexico needs to grow up and come up with new ways to help poor people fare well in life. I personally think our bright and intelligent neighbors south, by virtue of their bilingual and street smarts can channel some of that latino intellect on helping their poor folks come up in the world without forcing the neighbors to put their masses ahead of our own childrens' welfare.

And this can be accomplished peacefully, imho. Poncho Villa's own people ended his gringo killing spree without American intervention. Modern Mexico has a lot more options than are evidenced to us to take care of their current habit of laying spoiled eggs on someone else's border including ours. And we better watch our step. Once they catch on to competition, they will be a force to reckon with because they are bright, intelligent people, most are faithful, obedient and decent human beings. I look to them and think, "I bet they can figure out a way to take the marijuana plant and destroy the DNA part that causes young people bad development in boys, yet keep some of its relaxation properties that lure people into its spell. I bet they can find a way to prevent burning vegetable matter to cause cancer, as well. Our scientists haven't come up with that yet. We ought to run a race to give the science department who works on those kinds of problems a huge grant from someone like George Soros. I challenge our mega billionaires to find ways to encourage friendly competitions between advanced cultures. And of course, they may have to go all the way to China to figure out what the bright and quiet folk there do to bring about good human health issues to prevent cancers of any kind with their garlic ways. ;)

And that's what I think.

Last edited:
Trump's speech... wow what a fool.

The drugs come into the country by submarine, tunnel, by car/truck, shipping.

The amount of drugs walked over the border is very small.

Stopping that will have no effect on drugs in our country.

If you think "it's better than nothing" you are completely wrong because the price tag of a wall is high and it would be better to spend the money on more effective means.

Right now we stop such a minor amount of drugs coming into the country that it has no effect at all. A border wall will be the same, it will have no effect. If you want to stop drugs you need a better idea than a border wall, if you can't understand that I feel sorry for you.

How do you know that the amount of drugs brought over the border is "small"?
1. Because we have intel from the DEA and Dept of Homeland Security detailing how the drugs enter the country based on informants, arrests, and seizures.
2. Here's a simple example:
Six Tons Of Cocaine Seized From Narco-Submarine
Just so you know, they are not walking 6 TONS of drugs across the border at a time... just so you know...

Maps, charts show how drugs make their way across the border into Texas, US

If you think "it's better than nothing" you are completely wrong because the price tag of a wall is high and it would be better to spend the money on more effective means.

Right now we stop such a minor amount of drugs coming into the country that it has no effect at all. A border wall will be the same, it will have no effect. If you want to stop drugs you need a better idea than a border wall, if you can't understand that I feel sorry for you.

1. Because we have intel from the DEA and Dept of Homeland Security detailing how the drugs enter the country based on informants, arrests, and seizures.
Just so you know, they are not walking 6 TONS of drugs across the border at a time... just so you know...

Of course they are not walking it in 6 tons at a time. And even arguing that point is ridiculous, as is pretending that building a fence won't cut down on the drugs.

And for the 40th time, why was a fence an effective weapon against many things , including drugs, in 2009 when many Dems voted for it, and not now? Hell , Hillary Clinton supported a fence while running for President, in 2016. What's changed?

You have the right to be wrong.

If we can blow $10 Billion on a money losing AmTrak, on a year over year basis.... then we can afford to spend $5 Billion one year, to build a wall.

Of course they are not walking it in 6 tons at a time. And even arguing that point is ridiculous, as is pretending that building a fence won't cut down on the drugs.

And for the 40th time, why was a fence an effective weapon against many things , including drugs, in 2009 when many Dems voted for it, and not now? Hell , Hillary Clinton supported a fence while running for President, in 2016. What's changed?
But, this link Maps, charts show how drugs make their way across the border into Texas, US shows how ridiculous such ideas are.

Last edited by a moderator:
It will have no effect on drugs, that is fact. The same amount of drugs will still come into the country. The drugs come in by tunnel, submarine, car/tuck. Any extremely minor reduction in drug imports made by the wall will just be offset by an increase in the tunnels, submarines, trucks etc. This is what you don't seem to comprehend.

SO you think if we build the wall then crime will be reduced and the drug problem will be reduced? Do you really think that??? Do you really think that???????????? Didn't you think the war in Iraq was going to be a good idea too...

Here's you wall cut by the US military with a cheap saw from home depot, brilliant plan.

You know this how? Why has the existing wall/fence/barrier been effective in shutting down illegal aliens, drugs being brought into our country and human trafficking?

Perhaps you recall the "king" of tunnels, Joaquín 'El Chapo' Guzmán. Billionaire drug runner. He has said that walls won't work against tunnels. I don't know about you, but when my opponent tells me something won't work, I KNOW exactly what is the best thing to do to defeat them.

Specifically, why are so many countries now building walls on their borders if they do not work?

I know you didn't aim that last question at me, but you need a coherent answer and then quit already with the rhetorical nonsense:

No other country has a clientele as big as that of the United States. Americans consume 80 percent of the world's opioid supply and they make up 22 percent of the world's prison population.

The bulk of America's drug addicts are manufactured right here in the U.S. by stupid parents, government officials, doctors / mental health officials and Big Pharma. They teach millions of children that all they need is a pill. They start early and don't stop until those kids are full bore druggies.

The rest of the freaking people with walls have enemies trying to kill them with guns and bombs. You're talking about two different things. We have neighbors trying keep up with the demand. It's business, not war. You break the cartels by decreasing the number of drug addicts.

No matter how you phrase it or misrepresent it, that IS your honest answer.

That's a joke, right? You're being facetious?

Please show us your reliable source and active link.

Mexican Drug Cartels Driving Heroin, Opioid Consumption in U.S.
Up to 94 percent of heroin in U.S. comes from Mexico
BY: Natalie Johnson
March 2, 2017 3:32 pm

Mexican drug cartels overwhelmingly are driving heroin consumption in the United States, which is now at a historic high, the State Department said in a report released Thursday.

An estimated 90 to 94 percent of all heroin consumed in the United States comes from Mexico, a problem that has been exacerbated by an increase in the trafficking of fentanyl, a powerful synthetic opioid, by the same Mexican drug cartels that move heroin and cocaine into America, according to the State Department.
[...]
Mexican Drug Cartels Driving Heroin, Opioid Consumption in U.S.

What do you think I'm kidding about? Where drugs come from is irrelevant and there is no way in Hell to prove where what percentage of heroin comes from. If it comes and nobody catches the smugglers, your figures are pure hearsay.

But it is irrelevant. Where did you short circuit? The United States manufactures drug addicts. Keep manufacturing drug addicts and you will find a steady stream of suppliers. It's that plain, honest, and simple.

Now drug traffickers don't have to climb fences. They just walk up to the wall and hand drugs through the slats to an accomplish on other side and it only takes seconds so no border patrolmen with get there fast enough to catch them.

accomplice

What? They can pass a truckload or carload of marijuana, heroin, fentanyl through a hole in a fence in minutes? Who knew?

If the President gets his way, and that of Democrats of the past few years, there will be cameras, drones and other technology.

Do you not lock your door at night because anyone CAN get in? Do you lock it during the day when you're at work?
The initial plan that was discussed for the wall was 2 security fence with a wall in between equipped with monitoring so the border patrol could get to the point of intrusion within minutes, on a paved road. What Trump promised was a wall and he plans to deliver just that, a wall, before the primaries. All other other goodies will come later, much later after he's elected and congress forks out billions more.

. "They have no responsibility to protect the US."

Oh? Mr. Flopper, really. I think you are thinking along different lines than what that one sounds like. Really, I do.

After a 250 year history of letting all before and since Poncho Villa murdered some working folks from the USA, Mexico had this habit of dumping Mexican criminals at the border and threatening to shoot 'em if they ever crossed the border going back, they are not held to a standard of taking care of their own business?

We don't do that to them. And we expect modern Mexico to rehabilitate their own to function sans using them to bring terror into neighboring countries or keep them locked up at their own expense, just like we have to in order to make our society run without the threat of being murdered by a serial hit man incarcerated for 30 or more kills, or rapes, or repeated thefts that destroys someone else's American dream.

I think there has to be a modicum of expectations of neighbors. Even on a smaller scale, a neighbor who harbors a rabid animal must either dispose of it or hand it over to the authorities for a merciful handling of its end. You can't let an irresponsible neighbor let his mad dog run free to bite your own children. It is right and just to require certain responsibilities from a neighbor.

Mexico has numerous high-end billionaires living in and around its capitol city and elsewhere. They can well afford to take care of their own, same as us.

Neighbors simply must respect some give-and-take with neighbors. When all else fails, however, the pioneer adage of "Good fences make good neighbors" sometimes must be employed when one of the neighbors engages in egregious behaviors. There's something seriously wrong with a nation that produces and engenders poverty on certain groups of people. We need to insist the neighbor either deals with the problem their society inflicts on expanding poverty among more and more people while reducing the number of people who make it to the middle class and concentrating wealth at the tip of its pyramid.

It is not our business to rearrange the Mexican structure, but it is our business to take care of our own first before we spend so much as a nickel on someone else's unwanted children. And if one is over here, we are not obligated to bring in 100 family members per new citizen so they can be one big happy family living on middle class taxes. We're not that rich, although with all those fat cats in Wshington knowing what real luxury is, we have to keep an eye on what they inflict on working class taxpayers. They are not entitled to average people's life savings. They are entitled to empty their own pockets if they think that would solve Mexico's problems.

Mexico needs to grow up and come up with new ways to help poor people fare well in life. I personally think our bright and intelligent neighbors south, by virtue of their bilingual and street smarts can channel some of that latino intellect on helping their poor folks come up in the world without forcing the neighbors to put their masses ahead of our own childrens' welfare.

And this can be accomplished peacefully, imho. Poncho Villa's own people ended his gringo killing spree without American intervention. Modern Mexico has a lot more options than are evidenced to us to take care of their current habit of laying spoiled eggs on someone else's border including ours. And we better watch our step. Once they catch on to competition, they will be a force to reckon with because they are bright, intelligent people, most are faithful, obedient and decent human beings. I look to them and think, "I bet they can figure out a way to take the marijuana plant and destroy the DNA part that causes young people bad development in boys, yet keep some of its relaxation properties that lure people into its spell. I bet they can find a way to prevent burning vegetable matter to cause cancer, as well. Our scientists haven't come up with that yet. We ought to run a race to give the science department who works on those kinds of problems a huge grant from someone like George Soros. I challenge our mega billionaires to find ways to encourage friendly competitions between advanced cultures. And of course, they may have to go all the way to China to figure out what the bright and quiet folk there do to bring about good human health issues to prevent cancers of any kind with their garlic ways. ;)

And that's what I think.
Protecting the US mainland is not Mexico's responsibility. It never has been and never will be. Such a proposal is an embarrassment to the American people.

Forum List

Back