Wall Street and Big Banks win in spending bill

rsEOz5S.jpg

It's amazing how Obama sells his soul again and again.

He will sign this to fund his amnesty for illegals, yes they are still illegals, and to fund the rest of an over bloated never ending expansive government.

He will do anything it takes to do so. He cares more about noncitizens than he does legal citizens. Think about that for a while pal while you puke all over the Repuklicans.

I remember that in 2008 Obama said that there will be no one lobbyist in The White House. So, I agree with you. He sold it again. Good puppy, yes? Now I know it clearly. The Senate, The Congress, The president etc. don't care of America.

Last edited:
I am sure that the telegrams will be sent to congressmen this weekend from financial institutions. It will read, "The check is in the mail".

I can't help but wonder if there will be jealousy between Big Pharm and Big banks. After all, both are in bed with Congress.

The good news for me is that I bought $5,000 of mutual funds loaded with financial institutions during the 2008 meltdown. I guess that these stocks are about to take off!

Last edited:
Other than the contrivances made by the OP, I hope this spending bill gets blocked in the Senate, by the Democrats. I want John Boehner's treachery to end right there. We didn't elect the man to betray us. Liz, go get em.

He will sign this to fund his amnesty for illegals, yes they are still illegals, and to fund the rest of an over bloated never ending expansive government.

He will do anything it takes to do so. He cares more about noncitizens than he does legal citizens. Think about that for a while pal while you puke all over the Repuklicans.

So the GOP pushes this garbage for the fat cats on Wall Street and you blame Obama. Got anymore of what you are smoking?

I am sure that the telegrams will be sent to congressmen this weekend from financial institutions. It will read, "The check is in the mail".

I can't help but wonder if there will be jealousy between Big Pharm and Big banks. After all, both are in bed with Congress.

The good news for me is that I bought $5,000 of mutual funds loaded with financial institutions during the 2008 meltdown. I guess that these stocks are about to take off!

Indian-Warren.jpg

So the GOP pushes this garbage for the fat cats on Wall Street and you blame Obama. Got anymore of what you are smoking?

Obozo has to sign it idiot, so yes I most rightfully blame him.

Forum List

Back