Walker is Innocent

"
Regardless of all that crap, I find it amusing that here we have a state contest in which millions and millions of dollars from outside groups poured into the state to support Walker and you don't hear the Right whining about it. That's what the corruption investigation is all about. Outside money being used illegally. The Right is more than okay with the outside money that came in to help Walker.

Then you have Sarah Palin whining about the millions of dollars from outside groups that poured in to help Senator Cochran in Mississippi.

American politics has become one giant cesspool of hypocrisy.

"A plague on both your houses!"

Very well put. There were millions of dollars poured into Wisconsin to help fight against those evil kindergarten teachers and snow plow drivers. Gotta watch out for those people because they are the "takers"...... hilarious.

The order by a judge to halt the investigation is being appealed to a higher court. So this is not over yet.

I'm sure if everyone's shoes were on the other feet, and a judge had ordered a halt to the investigation of a Democratic Governor, those declaring Scott's innocence right now would be screaming "Cover-up!!!"

Regardless of all that crap, I find it amusing that here we have a state contest in which millions and millions of dollars from outside groups poured into the state to support Walker and you don't hear the Right whining about it. That's what the corruption investigation is all about. Outside money being used illegally. The Right is more than okay with the outside money that came in to help Walker.

Then you have Sarah Palin whining about the millions of dollars from outside groups that poured in to help Senator Cochran in Mississippi.

Of course, they're going to appeal it, it's an election year.
Having said that....A "secret John Doe" investigation is pretty seedy to begin with and does reek of politics....nothing like destroying a persons political career over unsubstantiated rumors from "a secret John Doe".

Did you or the left come out swinging against the union money from out of state trying to shut down Walker's political run a couple of years ago???? Didn't hear anything from you, g5000, you are part of the hypocrisy.

Look at what happened to Christie...
Just an allegation is enough...
You can smear somone on the front page for months.
When all allegations are proven unfounded it's buried in the paper if it's in there at all.

The lefties brought down Christie in order to do their best to get hillary elected.

The order by a judge to halt the investigation is being appealed to a higher court. So this is not over yet.

I'm sure if everyone's shoes were on the other feet, and a judge had ordered a halt to the investigation of a Democratic Governor, those declaring Scott's innocence right now would be screaming "Cover-up!!!"

Having said that....A "secret John Doe" investigation is pretty seedy to begin with and does reek of politics....nothing like destroying a persons political career over unsubstantiated rumors from "a secret John Doe".

Did you or the left come out swinging against the union money from out of state trying to shut down Walker's political run a couple of years ago???? Didn't hear anything from you, g5000, you are part of the hypocrisy.

Look at what happened to Christie...
Just an allegation is enough...
You can smear somone on the front page for months.
When all allegations are proven unfounded it's buried in the paper if it's in there at all.

The lefties brought down Christie in order to do their best to get hillary elected.
From what I understand, it's "Chicago Politics 101".

Well, I remember when all the liberals had their tails wagging on this board about how Scott Walker was guilty of "crimes".
His democrat opponent has been using this issue in her smear TV ads for the upcoming election. Even after this news, she refuses to take them down. Down right classy, but is expected from the left.

Walker is Innocent

Democrats are giddy over the unsealing of “secret” documents that charge Scott Walker with an involvement in a criminal scheme, but all this showed either the media bias or simply their ignorance. First thing to understand, two judges have ordered the investigation to be shut down and there is no evidence that there was a “criminal enterprise” conducted by Governor Walker. The second thing to understand, this was a blatant attempt by Democrats in Wisconsin to shut down conservative organizations in their effort to defeat Scott Walker in 2014 and if that fails, destroy his Presidential ambition. This was designed to shut down free speech of conservative groups.
Judge Randa described Gestapo tactics used against conservative groups nor was there no evidence that there was any coordination between Walker campaign and these groups and their rights to do issue advocacy was constitutionally protected and could not be the basis of a criminal investigation!

Judge Randa concluded that Democratic partisan prosecutors were wrong on the law and there was no chance of getting any conviction. The investigation was designed to harass conservatives and deny them their first amendment rights! While Wisconsin Democrats were harassing conservatives, Democrat activists within the IRS were harassing conservative groups and conservative donors on a national level.
Walker is Innocent | Texas GOP Vote

WHAT?!?!?!?!?

Liberals declare a lie on the front page and then never apologies on any page?

Say it isn't so ;(

First, I am not of "the left", fool.

Second, I am a big supporter of the Citizens United decision. You won't hear me complaining about outside money, union or right wing, ever.

Third, I was the first person on this forum to point out the John Doe investigation was spearheaded by Democrats.

Nice try.

Now go and find the real hypocrites. Particularly those in your own camp, and take the trash to the curb.

Last edited:
This is what the prosecutor says about it....I did see Dems jump on Walker being guilty in some posts on this site
Michael Muskal contact the reporter
Trials and ArbitrationJustice SystemPoliticsElectionsGovernmentScott Walker

A special prosecutor in Wisconsin said on Thursday that Gov. Scott Walker was not the target of an investigation that has become an issue in the hard-fought governor’s race.
Last week, in court papers in a civil suit, the special prosecutor’s office described Walker as being at the heart of a “criminal scheme” to violate election laws by coordinating efforts with conservative national groups to win recall elections in 2011 and 2012.
Related story: Wisconsin governor accused of central role in violating election law Michael Muskal

No charges have been returned in the probe, known as a John Doe investigation, which was halted by a court. That decision is under appeal.
The charge of Republican Walker’s involvement has become an attack motif for his opponents, including Democrat Mary Burke. In statements and television appearances, Walker has maintained that he is innocent.
On Thursday, special prosecutor Francis Schmitz had his lawyer, Randall D. Crocker, say in a statement that he “has made no conclusions as to whether there is sufficient evidence to charge anyone with a crime.”
“At the time the investigation was halted, Gov. Walker was not a target of the investigation,” Crocker said. “At no time has he been served with a subpoena.”
Crocker said the documents that were made public were never designed to be released and outlined a prosecutor’s theory.
“In recent days, the documents and the allegations contained within have received significant media coverage,” said Crocker. “Contained in the documents is a reference to the request for production of documents that relates to an alleged criminal scheme. Gov. Walker’s name was included in this reference.

"While these documents outlined the prosecutor’s legal theory, they did not establish the existence of a crime; rather, they were arguments in support of further investigation to determine if criminal charges against any person or entity are warranted.”
Walker has said the investigation was politically motivated.
“After the media's slanderous reporting last week, today’s statement by prosecutors should serve as an opportunity for the media to correct the record and report the real facts of this story,” the Walker campaign said in a statement.
Crocker said that Schmitz would “continue to undertake the duties of his office as determined by the courts in accordance with his oath, without regard to party or politics and in a nonpartisan manner.”
If Walker's Aids are guilty, does that make him guilty by proxy, or innocent?

That's been the Conservative meme since Reagan.

That somehow a guy, you hired, you talk too every day, that is right down the hall from you and that is carrying out your policy..suddenly went rogue and started doing things you never authorized him/her to do. And that you have no idea why they did it.

:lol:

called it

RR did it

Second, I am a big supporter of the Citizens United decision. You won't hear me complaining about outside money, union or right wing, ever.

Nice try.

Now go and find the real hypocrites. Particularly those in your own camp, and take the trash to the curb.

I never claimed you were the left, g5000 :eusa_hand:
When you stated this....it sure sounded like a complaint with your finger pointing:
The Right is more than okay with the outside money that came in to help Walker.

I think you have some trash that needs to be disposed. :eusa_whistle:

Last edited:

Nice try.

I never claimed you were the left, g5000 :eusa_hand:
When you stated this....it sure sounded like a complaint with your finger pointing:

I think you have some trash that needs to be disposed. :eusa_whistle:

I was the first person on this forum to point out the John Doe investigation was spearheaded by Democrats.

And it sure as shit is hypocritical for Palin to be whining about outside money helping a candidate to whom she is opposed. She clearly doesn't understand that turnabout is fair play.

Even if it does, he was still not being investigated regarding it. That is the key here. The left has tried to implicate he was. He wasn't.

The secret to success in the game of contemporary American politics is mastering the skill of breaking laws in ways which cannot be proved. One presently active example of this skill is being demonstrated now in the ongoing investigation of NJ Governor Christie's involvement in the criminal mis-use of authority re: the George Washington Bridge scandal.

The most that will come of this production is one or two or Christie's "Aides" (read, stooges) will be prosecuted and will receive nominal sanctions. Christie will be exonerated and quite possibly will run for President.

"And it sure as shit is hypocritical for Palin to be whining about outside money helping a candidate to whom she is opposed. She clearly doesn't understand that turnabout is fair play. "

Why she is so upset about that Mississippi election one can only guess. Who cares who won? The loser obviously was a poor candidate. Otherwise, he would have won.

Having lost repeatedly to Wisconsin governor Scott Walker, apparently the liberals (in and out of the media) have fallen to looking up old, discarded court cases where they've already lost, and pretending they haven't lost them, so they could then pretend Walker is still "threatened" by court cases.

When in fact, it's the liberals who are now being sued in court cases of their own, for abusing the rights of the people they had tried to sue and harass back then.

Will these hysterical people every return to the real world, where they don't have to lie, fake, and pretend they have a defensible agenda?

--------------------------------------

Heinous Bias: Media Ignores Two Court Rulings Rejecting 'New' Walker 'Scandal' - Guy Benson

Heinous Bias: Media Ignores Two Court Rulings Rejecting 'New' Walker 'Scandal'

Guy Benson
Jun 20, 2014

Welcome to a genuine phony scandal.

You may have caught a glimpse of the lurid headlines this morning, which were splashed across the front pages of many of America's leading newspapers -- and, indeed, on our own website: "Prosecutors Say Scott Walker at the Center of Criminal Scheme." The resulting impression is that the Wisconsin governor is embroiled in a serious new scandal, in which charges may be imminent.

Nothing could be further from the truth. In fact, the media's breathless coverage of a recent document release has largely promulgated the opposite of the truth. On that score, Gabriel Malor, an attorney and blogger, has a must-read primer at The Federalist. It lays bare the thorough dishonesty and inanity of the current press coverage.

For the uninitiated, Democratic district attorneys in Wisconsin opened a secret investigation into whether Gov. Walker's campaign illegally coordinated with outside conservative groups during the acrimonious recall election of 2012. The sealed nature of the probe (known as a "John Doe" investigation) barred its targets from even acknowledging its existence in public.

When the partisan prosecutors presented their "evidence" in a closed proceeding, they were swiftly thrown out of state court with their subpoenas quashed for lack of probable cause. Then, when a conservative activist targeted by "John Doe" sued the prosecutors for abuse of power and violating his rights, a federal judge emphatically sided with him, ordering the investigation be shut down, and paving the way for the retaliatory lawsuit to proceed.

Malor picks up the thread:

A Basic Primer On The Scott Walker Case For Ignorant Reporters
After a short trip to a federal appeals court, the federal judge reissued his order that the John Doe probe cease. Most recently, that appeals court has ordered some of the previously secret probe documents disclosed to the public, including an unsuccessful defense that the John Doe investigators made to one of their secret subpoenas. In their attempt to get a subpoena, which was rejected by a judge for lacking probable cause, the partisan investigators claimed that Walker was involved in the so-called conservative conspiracy.

And that is where the litigation stands as of today. Having launched a secret probe that has now been shut down by both the state and federal courts, the Democratic district attorneys find themselves the subject of an ongoing civil rights lawsuit for infringing the First Amendment rights of conservatives.

But that is not how the media have reported the case. Upon the unsealing of some of the probe documents by the federal appeals court, the media worked itself into a frenzy claiming that Walker was part of a criminal conspiracy. The media claim was based entirely on the subpoena document that was denied by the state judge as failing utterly to demonstrate probable cause to believe a crime occurred.

In short: the judge, looking at all the evidence, found no reason to believe that a crime had occurred. That has not stopped the media from falsely implying otherwise.

The secret to success in the game of contemporary American politics is mastering the skill of breaking laws in ways which cannot be proved. One presently active example of this skill is being demonstrated now in the ongoing investigation of NJ Governor Christie's involvement in the criminal mis-use of authority re: the George Washington Bridge scandal.

The most that will come of this production is one or two or Christie's "Aides" (read, stooges) will be prosecuted and will receive nominal sanctions. Christie will be exonerated and quite possibly will run for President.

or like when low level irs agents
then emails, for 2 years get lost
unexpectedly

but hey, CC didn't do it and has been cleared, but you still think he's being investigated.

Forum List

Back