Walker caves.

Unlike Reagan who actually did. :eusa_whistle:
liar

In your dreams Scooter......

In November 1986, it was disclosed that the Reagan administration had been bargaining with terrorists by selling arms to Iran. Reagan went on television and vehemently denied that any such sale had occurred. He retracted this statement a week later, insisting that the sale of weapons had not been an arms-for-hostages deal. In March 1987, Reagan was forced to issue a second retraction, admitting that the deal had been arms-for-hostages after all.
The Ronald Reagan Years - The Real Reagan Record

what the FUCK does that have to do with sending in thugs to disrupt a peaceful protest?

NOTHING

damn, you are too fucking stupid

Unlike Reagan who actually did. :eusa_whistle:
liar

In November 1986, it was disclosed that the Reagan administration had been bargaining with terrorists by selling arms to Iran. Reagan went on television and vehemently denied that any such sale had occurred. He retracted this statement a week later, insisting that the sale of weapons had not been an arms-for-hostages deal. In March 1987, Reagan was forced to issue a second retraction, admitting that the deal had been arms-for-hostages after all.

Nice deflection NO ONE but you cares about your deflection...your attempted obfuscation.

Tell me where I can send 50 cents so you can call someone that gives a shit about this...

Nice deflection NO ONE but you cares about your deflection...your attempted obfuscation.

Tell me where I can send 50 cents so you can call someone that gives a shit about this...

And yet here you are.

And yet here you are.
so, you support the clear deflection?

they were elected to do a job. i don't know about you but if I bailed from my job I'd be fired. So should they be.

Agreed. The Repubs have been going right faster than the Dem's ahve been going left. All you have to do is look at the last election. Their mantra was "moderate like Castle in Delaware?, get rid of him" All thanks to the tea partiers LOL. Governing IS about compromise contrary to what the the extreme righties on the board think.

Horse*bleep*.

Believe it or not there ARE those of us who stand by something called PRINCIPLES in our lives. These concepts are not changeable or ignoreable for us. They are simply a matter of RIGHT vs. WRONG. There is no middle ground.

For us what you're suggesting is tantamount to asking someone who is deathly allergic to even the smallest amount of shellfish to "just have one" shrimp instead of eating the entire appetizer plate full of them.

This is politics, not medicine. You are not standing on principles, but rather your political opinion.

27_2545284-29.jpg

Forum List

Back