#Walkaway

This didn’t age well.
Indisputable proof that (like all Dumbocrats) XponentialChaos is completely uninformed!

Should have read the entire thread rather than commenting after reading just the first post :laugh:

Whatever you need to tell yourself to help you deal with that 2020 election.
At least he's admitting that his blob got his ass kicked. Some blobbers haven't been able to admit that Biden is the President.

Biden took out the trash.
Well, in his defense, he is suffering from dementia and doesn’t understand that he’s the President of the United States and not the White House janitor.

Don’t make fun of him. He’s old and it’s not his fault.
Your blob lost to someone suffering from dementia?

Makes one wonder just how pathetic he and his supporters are.

Nah, we don't have to wonder....you prove it daily.

306-232...Landslide :laughing0301:

They all deal with loss in different ways.

Some of them claim fraud and hopelessly believe that they still may see a victory.

Some of them pathetically look for something, ANYTHING, to claim some kind of victory.

These poor fools. They’re having such a hard time.

Some of them pathetically look for something, ANYTHING, to claim some kind of victory.
That’s it…keep denying reality. You’re just helping to destroy the Dumbocrat Party. We thank you!

Speaking of "pathetically looking for something, ANYTHING, to claim some kind of victory", you're bringing up some sheriffs in Virginia lol.

We took the Presidency and the Senate. Do you like apples? Well how you like them apples?

The Republican Party would like to thank you, candycorn and XponentialChaos, and all of the idiots like you who continue to adopt the extremist, bat-shit crazy ideology of the modern Dumbocrat Party!

I would like to thank the Republican party for handing us the Presidency and the Senate.

:thankusmile:

We also got the Senate and House.
Hahaha! Sweetie…you lost seats in the House. You flipped 3 seats to Democrats. But we flipped 15 seats to Republicans.

15 > 3

Struggle with basic math, much? That’s a 5-to-1 ration hon.
You lost the Senate and the Presidency....

LOL
There's no walkaway, but there are signs that the dems may be losing the middle with people seeing Biden with progessive rather than conciliatory agenda
possible

I think they're in danger of losing the middle because there is a great paradox between the rhetoric of infrastructure (for one) being in such a dire condition that "we must act now" and Biden not taking the nearly $1T plan the GOP put forward and using that as a starting point. If it can get approved immediately and the conditions are dire...get it passed.

For someone who is center-left like myself, I'd love to see any President do something like this.

Biden wants to spend about $2T....the GOP has approved $1.T. Certainly there is some overlap. Put that into a bill and pass it so the "dire needs" are addressed.

Its great that Trump is gone....some part of Biden's administration have been disappointing.
Imo the dems are in danger of losing the middle votes that gave them Ga and Az
Hahaha! Sweetie…you lost seats in the House. You flipped 3 seats to Democrats. But we flipped 15 seats to Republicans.

15 > 3

LOL
There's no walkaway, but there are signs that the dems may be losing the middle with people seeing Biden with progessive rather than conciliatory agenda
Sure there is, most democrats are tired of the shit party that represents them.

The saving grace for the left has been Trump - so bad that they sprinted back in 2020. The question is weather democrats can keep Trump center stage in 2024 or if the republicans can regulate him to a corner where they get his followers but not his bombastic personality. 2024 will be tough for the left because they shellacked the right in 2020 so they have all the keys. Cant really blame anything on republicans, they have no power at all.

Honestly, the best thing that could ever happen for the right would be for Trump to pass away but that man is sticking around.
It's amazing to me that the gop actually is trying to compromise with a trillion on infrastructure, and the dems seem unable to take it. Some of them really do want to move away from Trump constant warfare. But the gop is NOT going to raise taxes. But the dems didn't vote for their tax cut, either. And the gop actually has a pretty decent argument here because generally hard infrastructure like roads and bridges and water that is really needed and not just "make work" is thought to pay for itself over time with increased economic activity.

And the funny thing is that even if the dems try to go it alone, I doubt they can get 50 votes. Not everybody is thrilled with the his "human infrastructure thing."

And that is how the dems can lose the center. The gop will paint even the moderates as LWLoonywhackos like Sanders and AOC

15 > 3

LOL
possible

I think they're in danger of losing the middle because there is a great paradox between the rhetoric of infrastructure (for one) being in such a dire condition that "we must act now" and Biden not taking the nearly $1T plan the GOP put forward and using that as a starting point. If it can get approved immediately and the conditions are dire...get it passed.

For someone who is center-left like myself, I'd love to see any President do something like this.

Biden wants to spend about $2T....the GOP has approved $1.T. Certainly there is some overlap. Put that into a bill and pass it so the "dire needs" are addressed.

Its great that Trump is gone....some part of Biden's administration have been disappointing.
Imo the dems are in danger of losing the middle votes that gave them Ga and Az

15 > 3

LOL
Sure there is, most democrats are tired of the shit party that represents them.

The saving grace for the left has been Trump - so bad that they sprinted back in 2020. The question is weather democrats can keep Trump center stage in 2024 or if the republicans can regulate him to a corner where they get his followers but not his bombastic personality. 2024 will be tough for the left because they shellacked the right in 2020 so they have all the keys. Cant really blame anything on republicans, they have no power at all.

Honestly, the best thing that could ever happen for the right would be for Trump to pass away but that man is sticking around.
It's amazing to me that the gop actually is trying to compromise with a trillion on infrastructure, and the dems seem unable to take it. Some of them really do want to move away from Trump constant warfare. But the gop is NOT going to raise taxes. But the dems didn't vote for their tax cut, either. And the gop actually has a pretty decent argument here because generally hard infrastructure like roads and bridges and water that is really needed and not just "make work" is thought to pay for itself over time with increased economic activity.

And the funny thing is that even if the dems try to go it alone, I doubt they can get 50 votes. Not everybody is thrilled with the his "human infrastructure thing."

And that is how the dems can lose the center. The gop will paint even the moderates as LWLoonywhackos like Sanders and AOC
It is one of the unforeseen consequences in our system. The hard liners run the parties and the messaging because they do not compromise and are flatly necessary to reach a large enough majority to pass legislation.

Parliamentary systems are much better at dealing with that but come with a whole host of other problems not the least of which is consolidating power within a singular body. How we overcome that problem though is still a mystery to me. One that we really do need to solve.

I cannot thank the left enough for embracing extremism, racism, and fascism. They continue to push more and more people to the right.

Thank you, Democrats! As you continue to embrace a more and more extreme ideology, you continue pushing more and more people to the right. #WalkAway

Thank you, Democrats! As you continue to embrace a more and more extreme ideology, you continue pushing more and more people to the right. #WalkAway

Republicans Flee the GOP After Capitol Riots

The number of people calling themselves members of the Republican Party is near an all-time low after the January riots at the Capitol.

In the days after the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, the phone lines and websites of local election officials across the country were jumping: Tens of thousands of Republicans were calling or logging on to switch their party affiliations.

In California, more than 33,000 registered Republicans left the party during the three weeks after the Washington riot. In Pennsylvania, more than 12,000 voters left the G.O.P. in the past month, and more than 10,000 Republicans changed their registration in Arizona.

An analysis of January voting records by The New York Times found that nearly 140,000 Republicans had quit the party in 25 states that had readily available data (19 states do not have registration by party).

They are all running from both parties but have nowhere to go, trapped by their own dogma that there are only 2 options and they must pick one.
I'm still a Trumpster. Need top elect Trump top Speaker of the House then Impeach Biden and Kamala.

Forum List

Back