#Walkaway

We also got the Senate and House.
Hahaha! Sweetie…you lost seats in the House. You flipped 3 seats to Democrats. But we flipped 15 seats to Republicans.

15 > 3

Struggle with basic math, much? That’s a 5-to-1 ration hon.
You lost the Senate and the Presidency....

LOL
Hence I wrote you "tried" your insurrection.
Again…there was no “insurrection” sweetie. If there had been, Donald Trump would still be President of the United States.

I know it’s hard for you fascists to accept, but that was merely a legal and proper protest.

Good to see you are admitting he got his sss kicked. Small steps but then again you are pretty small minded

Hahaha! Sweetie…you lost seats in the House. You flipped 3 seats to Democrats. But we flipped 15 seats to Republicans.

15 > 3

LOL
There's no walkaway, but there are signs that the dems may be losing the middle with people seeing Biden with progessive rather than conciliatory agenda

You know who you need on your side to get your walkaway thingie to work? Democrats.
I forgot you can’t read. Please ask a trusted adult to read all of the links I have posted in this thread and then ask them to explain it to you.
At last count, there were at least 8 million more Democrats who voted for Biden over trump.
Well we’re not interested in deceased voters. We’re not Dumbocrats. :laugh:
You seem to be very interested in dead voters. Unfortunately for you, the only dead voter found so far is that guy who sent his dead mother's ballot in for trump.

You know who you need on your side to get your walkaway thingie to work?
Yes. Rational, reasonable people who refuse the bat-shit crazy extremist ideology of the modern day left. People like…
Doesn't matter where you get them, but I don't think the dozens you have so far will be enough to help you much.

15 > 3

LOL
There's no walkaway, but there are signs that the dems may be losing the middle with people seeing Biden with progessive rather than conciliatory agenda
possible

I think they're in danger of losing the middle because there is a great paradox between the rhetoric of infrastructure (for one) being in such a dire condition that "we must act now" and Biden not taking the nearly $1T plan the GOP put forward and using that as a starting point. If it can get approved immediately and the conditions are dire...get it passed.

For someone who is center-left like myself, I'd love to see any President do something like this.

Biden wants to spend about $2T....the GOP has approved $1.T. Certainly there is some overlap. Put that into a bill and pass it so the "dire needs" are addressed.

Its great that Trump is gone....some part of Biden's administration have been disappointing.

15 > 3

LOL
Hence I wrote you "tried" your insurrection.
Again…there was no “insurrection” sweetie. If there had been, Donald Trump would still be President of the United States.

I know it’s hard for you fascists to accept, but that was merely a legal and proper protest.

Good to see you are admitting he got his sss kicked. Small steps but then again you are pretty small minded
No snappy comeback....lol...delicious.

15 > 3

LOL
Sure there is, most democrats are tired of the shit party that represents them.

The saving grace for the left has been Trump - so bad that they sprinted back in 2020. The question is weather democrats can keep Trump center stage in 2024 or if the republicans can regulate him to a corner where they get his followers but not his bombastic personality. 2024 will be tough for the left because they shellacked the right in 2020 so they have all the keys. Cant really blame anything on republicans, they have no power at all.

Honestly, the best thing that could ever happen for the right would be for Trump to pass away but that man is sticking around.

15 > 3

LOL
Sure there is, most democrats are tired of the shit party that represents them.

The saving grace for the left has been Trump - so bad that they sprinted back in 2020. The question is weather democrats can keep Trump center stage in 2024 or if the republicans can regulate him to a corner where they get his followers but not his bombastic personality. 2024 will be tough for the left because they shellacked the right in 2020 so they have all the keys. Cant really blame anything on republicans, they have no power at all.

Honestly, the best thing that could ever happen for the right would be for Trump to pass away but that man is sticking around.
Can't really add much to your post except applause.

Republicans dominating Dumbocrats across the nation. “Delicious”. Keep denying reality sweetie…you’re only helping conservatives!! #WalkAway

Republicans dominating Dumbocrats across the nation. “Delicious”. Keep denying reality sweetie…you’re only helping conservatives!! #WalkAway
Well that sure as shit shut candycorn up! “No snappy comeback” from her. “LOL”. “Delicious”.

Bet she has to take at least one anxiety medication after reading that article. Republicans are taking over the entire US thanks to the bat-shit crazy insanity of the left!

Violent crime is off the charts wherever Dumbocrats are in charge. #WalkAway

306-232

8 Million vote margin.

That's domination.

Well that sure as shit shut candycorn up! “No snappy comeback” from her. “LOL”. “Delicious”.

Bet she has to take at least one anxiety medication after reading that article. Republicans are taking over the entire US thanks to the bat-shit crazy insanity of the left!
306>232.
Biden took out the trash.

Biden took out the trash.
Well, in his defense, he is suffering from dementia and doesn’t understand that he’s the President of the United States and not the White House janitor.

Don’t make fun of him. He’s old and it’s not his fault.

Forum List

Back