Waking up in Trump America from a Coma....and your Docotor is a liberal

Well...that's kinda what you did no?
There are unfortunately few conservatives left, but I can't think of a single liberal that is actually a liberal.
Liberals of old were more conservative than today's conservatives.
And that's why you look so fucking stupid when you call them liberals.

There is nothing liberal about the Democrats' authoritarian ideologies.

No.
Right here all the time I use to also correct people for calling leftist liberals. I would also say the leftist are a very small minority in the liberal landscape.
But that isn't true anymore. Look at the Democrat Presidential candidates. They spend their campaigns trying to out-left each other. Mainstream Democrats have willingly allowed leftist to take over the party. So, in essence... it IS accurate.

You just got done proving that it is not. You're sitting here purporting to equate "Liberals" and "leftist" as if they're the same thing, IMMEDIATELY after confirming the point that they are not. How the fuck do you do that?

Here's one thing I've truly never figured out:

I would also say the leftist are.....

You would. And you did, twice in this post alone. "... willingly allowed leftist [sic] to...."

The question is, WHY would you say that? Are you actually unable to navigate the distinction between simple singular and plural verbs? Can you count past "one"?
Touch a nerve did I?
I did none of what you say.
I said, not long ago I also use to "correct" people by equating leftist and liberals as one.
I use to say, that liberals and conservatives have the same goals, just differences in opinions on how to get there. That BOTH want a successful America, love their country and believe that it is a great country.
I can't say that anymore. Why would any America loving liberal allow binary thinking control freak leftist take over their party.... WILLINGLY?
Leftist now OWN the Democrat party. One of the few, and this is not easy to say, but few clear thinking Democrats - Pelosi... you think she really wants to impeach Trump?? You think she likes what is happening to the Democrat party? But what did she do? She gave in because otherwise she is done. Toast. Gone.
Biden... another example, in the first debates he was challenging the insanity..almost scoffing it off. Now? He embraces it.
The Democrat Party, and binary control freaks are now one.

UNBELIEVABLE. You did it AGAIN even after it was pointed out TWICE. You really don't know the difference between singular and plural do you. What is your native language? I mean even that dolt Captain Kirk 1967 can figure out number agreement between subject and verb, and he's a self-admitted moron.

You also did the same Doublethink thing trying to equate "Liberal" with "leftist" DIRECTLY after admitting they can't be equated. Maybe English is just not your thing. And now you try to inject a political party, whose name you can't even figure out, into the fray equating three different things.

You having comprehension problems... or you are just a troll.
Either way, noted.

And that's why you look so fucking stupid when you call them liberals.

There is nothing liberal about the Democrats' authoritarian ideologies.

No.
Right here all the time I use to also correct people for calling leftist liberals. I would also say the leftist are a very small minority in the liberal landscape.
But that isn't true anymore. Look at the Democrat Presidential candidates. They spend their campaigns trying to out-left each other. Mainstream Democrats have willingly allowed leftist to take over the party. So, in essence... it IS accurate.

You just got done proving that it is not. You're sitting here purporting to equate "Liberals" and "leftist" as if they're the same thing, IMMEDIATELY after confirming the point that they are not. How the fuck do you do that?

Here's one thing I've truly never figured out:

I would also say the leftist are.....

You would. And you did, twice in this post alone. "... willingly allowed leftist [sic] to...."

The question is, WHY would you say that? Are you actually unable to navigate the distinction between simple singular and plural verbs? Can you count past "one"?
Touch a nerve did I?
I did none of what you say.
I said, not long ago I also use to "correct" people by equating leftist and liberals as one.
I use to say, that liberals and conservatives have the same goals, just differences in opinions on how to get there. That BOTH want a successful America, love their country and believe that it is a great country.
I can't say that anymore. Why would any America loving liberal allow binary thinking control freak leftist take over their party.... WILLINGLY?
Leftist now OWN the Democrat party. One of the few, and this is not easy to say, but few clear thinking Democrats - Pelosi... you think she really wants to impeach Trump?? You think she likes what is happening to the Democrat party? But what did she do? She gave in because otherwise she is done. Toast. Gone.
Biden... another example, in the first debates he was challenging the insanity..almost scoffing it off. Now? He embraces it.
The Democrat Party, and binary control freaks are now one.

UNBELIEVABLE. You did it AGAIN even after it was pointed out TWICE. You really don't know the difference between singular and plural do you. What is your native language? I mean even that dolt Captain Kirk 1967 can figure out number agreement between subject and verb, and he's a self-admitted moron.

You also did the same Doublethink thing trying to equate "Liberal" with "leftist" DIRECTLY after admitting they can't be equated. Maybe English is just not your thing. And now you try to inject a political party, whose name you can't even figure out, into the fray equating three different things.

You having comprehension problems... or you are just a troll.
Either way, noted.

Well "Docotor" [sic] I ain't the one sitting here pretending Liberals, leftists and Democrats are all the same thing (or should I say they is the same thing?) immediately after I just got done pointing out they're three different things in the same post, nor am I the one colliding singular subjects with plural verbs, then repeating the same error immediately after being called on it, so you go forth and figure out where these comprehension problems are. Or should I say, where the problems is?

"Leftist now OWN the Democrat party". Unbelievable.

Last edited:
Haha...just noticed this was moved to "reviews"... uh...yeah cuz that is obviously where it belongs :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back