Wait, What?

I've been on the battle front. I can tell you that the war on women is being waged by the shortage of disposable douches.

I've been on the battle front. I can tell you that the war on women is being waged by the shortage of disposable douches.

Bullshit.

It's the Kardashians and the are replicating. For crying out loud what the hell is next?

SON OF KARDASHIAN

I liked F troop.

The war on women is a feminist ideology. I support equal rights. Any right given z man should be reciprocated. The war on women is being fought, arguably, by the women feminists. Not to say that women are keeping themselves down. By starting a war they have escalated the level of 'conflict' so to speak. The best war wages is the silent I've that no one sees or hears.

The war on women is a feminist ideology. I support equal rights. Any right given z man should be reciprocated. The war on women is being fought, arguably, by the women feminists. Not to say that women are keeping themselves down. By starting a war they have escalated the level of 'conflict' so to speak. The best war wages is the silent I've that no one sees or hears.

Kardashian lover, yeah.

I LOL'd my ass off when Martin called Palin a world class idiot which he is absoutly correct. Trying to claim the national debt is caused by "free stuff" and is slavery is downright stupidity at it's finest.

Yawn.................

She compared Federal Debt to Slavery and the MSN Liberal Mouthpiece went bat shit crazy.

That's normal when you are talking about the Liberal Media and their mouth pieces.

Real classy guy huh..........and people watch this junk.

I keep saying it. Palin IS an idiot. World class idiot now since she seems to keep slapping her face everywhere. And nobody needs to shit in her mouth...she spews enough on her own.
That woman is just sickening.

Country girl shake it for me girl, shake it for me....................

This thread was about women correct.........................

To bad Palin isn't one of those ugly Dem women.......................

Shake it for me..............................

I keep saying it. Palin IS an idiot. World class idiot now since she seems to keep slapping her face everywhere. And nobody needs to shit in her mouth...she spews enough on her own.

Same can be said about "what does it matter anyway!" Hillary. Or, "we have to pass the bill so we can see what's in it" Pelosi. Maxine Waters, Feinstein, Sheila Jackson....I could go on and on. The difference is you rarely see conservatives insult and degrade liberal women. Can't say that about liberals.

The difference is you rarely see conservatives insult and degrade liberal women. Can't say that about liberals.

Thanks for the laugh of the weekend! :lol::lol::lol: :cuckoo:

[ QUOTE=Moonglow;8156318]

Kardashian lover, yeah.[/QUOTE]

Your response is astounding. I'm in awe of your magnificent intellect. Thank you for contributing nothing.

My point is that there is more than men vs women.

Forum List

Back