Wacky politicians and BLM want Police replaced with Social Workers

Sunni Man

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2008
Patriotic American Muslim
Woman manages to call 911
"Please help me!! .... a man has broken into my house has raped me!!"

"Ma'am, we can schedule one of our Counselors to come to your house next Tuesday at 11:00 am."

Woman
"He is still here and going to rape me again!!"

"Sorry but Tuesday is the only day next week we can come to your house."
"We suggest that you just lay back and enjoy."

The police would likely get there after rapist left & arrest the woman for crank call. She should just keep a knife under the mattress & forget 911.

Man calls 911 for help
"Three armed black men have just broken in to our house, I'm hiding under the bed"

"You're a racist!!...give them all your money and have your wife cook them a meal."
"We will send a grief counselor out tomorrow."

Last edited:
The time has come where the people elect their police chief and remove the mayors offIce, and city council from the equation. The police chief needs to have the uncontested power to hire and fire. And to be held accountable for the actions of his force.
What I Hope most do understand is the unions control city hall, public works, fire department, education, and the police force. The unions in-fact are the ones that defended their rank and file, regardless of the abuses and complaints levied against the force.

Woman manages to call 911
"Please help me!! .... a man has broken into my house has raped me!!"

"Ma'am, we can schedule one of our Counselors to come to your house next Tuesday at 11:00 am."

Woman
"He is still here and going to rape me again!!"

"Sorry but Tuesday is the only day next week we can come to your house."
"We suggest that you just lay back and enjoy."

This is the kind of shit that just turns my stomach. This is proof that they want to destroy America

Forum List

Back