Wacky Jon Voight: Trump is the greatest president in the history of the world since Abe Lincoln!

who apart from Jon Voight is with President Trump? I am liking Jon a lot now!:113:

I applaud all those in Beverly who are with the President!
Clint Eastwood, Kevin Sorbo, Gary Busey, Kanye West, Kirstie Alley, Aaron Carter, Azealia Banks, Loretta Lynn, Dennis Rodman, Tila Tequila, Kid Rock, Wayne Newton, Scott Baio, Mark Cuban, Tom Brady, Terrell Owens, Jimmy McMillan, Mike Tyson, Herschel Walker, Dean Cain, Kristy Swanson, Isaiah Washington, Elizabeth Pipko, the Kardashian)s, Sean Diddy Combs, ...

Last edited:
Well, if Dennis Rodman is a Trump fan, then I MUST be on the wrong side! :abgg2q.jpg:

are you on the Trump Derangement syndrome side??

wow..... if you are................I fell sorry for ya'

I think that Trump has done America a great service. He has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Warren Harding was NOT the worst president we ever had, and that even Nixon could look good in the rear view mirror!

Well, if Dennis Rodman is a Trump fan, then I MUST be on the wrong side! :abgg2q.jpg:

are you on the Trump Derangement syndrome side??

wow..... if you are................I fell sorry for ya'

I think that Trump has done America a great service. He has proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that Warren Harding was NOT the worst president we ever had, and that even Nixon could look good in the rear view mirror!

ok

so you have TDS,

that's all ....I understand

John Voight is the greatest actor since Pee Wee Herman!

Midnight Cowboy, in which he won a best actor Academy Award (Oscar), and other films like The Odessa File are excellent. Have you ever seen any of his movies?

Last edited:
John Voight is the greatest actor since Pee Wee Herman!

Midnight Cowboy, in which he won a best actor Academy Award (Oscar), and other films like The Odessa File are excellent. Have you ever seen any of his movies?

Are you four?
I'm pretty sure that it was Dustin Hoffman who won the award in "Midnight Cowboy", but I am too lazy to look it up right now.

Yep. I was right. Dustin Hoffman won Best Actor in "Midnight Cowboy".

Actually we were both wrong. Both Hoffman and Voight were nominated, but the film won a Best Picture Academy Award. My point is that John Voight is/was a bit more than Pee Wee Herman as you suggest.

Wow

Jon Voight in Deliverance

here shooting the rapids "God Help Us"

Great movie!:04:

how about that! do you agree?

I've been reading Jon Voight's supportive words for President Trump's accomplishments for the last couple of days. Thanks for posting a televised version and for showing President Trump's visit to Ft. Richardson (Near Anchorage), AK, where our military family was stationed in 1953 for several months. The uniforms have changed, and there are now women soldiers, but it's a beautiful place when it's not covered with two feet of snow (or more!) It's pretty, however, to skiers, almost any time the snow sticks around for their long nights of winter. Mwah to yer face, basquebromance.

And God bless Jon Voight. I've always admired his delivery of talent onscreen, but my personal favorite was his characterization of father of Nick Cage in the movie great of 2004, "National Treasure."

I had no idea Voight was a conservative until recently.

Forum List

Back