W. Bank MPs slam PA for not protecting their rights

I wouldn't say that. About 130 countries recognize Palestine. About 90 recognize Israel.

Israel is Recognized inside the 1949 armistice lines. Every map of Israel shows these lines as borders. The 1949 armistice agreements specifically state that these lines are not to be borders. This is done because Israel has no land.

Armistice lines are temporary borders until permanent agreement is reached. Temporary does not mean non-existent.
Much like if you have a temporary job it does not mean you are unemployed.
This is why your claim that Israel has no land is totally wrong.

I feel I should repeat this as you didn't respond the last time :
Since Palestine is not a country it cannot be occupied ...
The geographical area we call Palestine was never in the known history under Palestinian sovereignty. You claim that Israel 'has no land' isn't based on anything except your wishing for it to be true.

PS:Other countries recognize Palestine as a country only in the territory of the west bank and Gaza.

Armistice lines are temporary borders...
2. The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary,...

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949
Where do you get "temporary borders?"

Everything inside your borders is yours. Everything not inside your borders is not yours. It doesn't matter whose land is outside your borders, it is not yours.

Israel's borders with Egypt and Jordan have now been formally recognised as part of the peace treaties with those countries, and with Lebanon as part of the 1949 Armistice Agreement.
So Egypt Jordan and Lebanon are not an issue ...

A demarcation line means simply a boundary around a specific area, but is commonly used to denote a temporary geopolitical border, often agreed upon as part of an armistice or ceasefire.
Demarcation line - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You have no case.

[Everything inside your borders is yours. Everything not inside your borders is not yours. It doesn't matter whose land is outside your borders, it is not yours.

Too bad for the Palestinians they don't have borders.

Palestine has had borders since 1922. They have not changed since then.

Example:

1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine.

The Avalon Project : Egyptian-Israeli General Armistice Agreement, February 24, 1949
This was after the end of the mandate, after resolution 181, after Israel declared its state, and after the 1948 war.

Dude how thick are you ?
Palestine is a geographical area. In 1922 it was the mandate for Palestine who had borders ... When the mandate ended Palestine didn't magically become a sovereign state.
So no , they didn't have borders at that time.

If you'll read the whole document and not just the one line you quoted you'll see they refer to the Mandate.

Right on Tinmore. Let us pray Israel will DECLARE BORDERS from Syria/Lebanon to Egypt to Jordan to make the Palestinians happy.

I wouldn't say that. About 130 countries recognize Palestine. About 90 recognize Israel.

Israel is Recognized inside the 1949 armistice lines. Every map of Israel shows these lines as borders. The 1949 armistice agreements specifically state that these lines are not to be borders. This is done because Israel has no land.

Armistice lines are temporary borders until permanent agreement is reached. Temporary does not mean non-existent.
Much like if you have a temporary job it does not mean you are unemployed.
This is why your claim that Israel has no land is totally wrong.

I feel I should repeat this as you didn't respond the last time :
Since Palestine is not a country it cannot be occupied ...
The geographical area we call Palestine was never in the known history under Palestinian sovereignty. You claim that Israel 'has no land' isn't based on anything except your wishing for it to be true.

PS:Other countries recognize Palestine as a country only in the territory of the west bank and Gaza.

Armistice lines are temporary borders...

2. The Armistice Demarcation Line is not to be construed in any sense as a political or territorial boundary,...

Where do you get "temporary borders?"

Everything inside your borders is yours. Everything not inside your borders is not yours. It doesn't matter whose land is outside your borders, it is not yours.

Too bad for the Palestinians they don't have borders.

Example:

1. The Armistice Demarcation Line shall follow the international boundary between the Lebanon and Palestine.

This was after the end of the mandate, after resolution 181, after Israel declared its state, and after the 1948 war.

Dude how thick are you ?
Palestine is a geographical area. In 1922 it was the mandate for Palestine who had borders ... When the mandate ended Palestine didn't magically become a sovereign state.

If you'll read the whole document and not just the one line you quoted you'll see they refer to the Mandate.

Evidently, you cannot read.

Example:

Dude how thick are you ?

For the life of me , Tinmore, I can't understand why you can't ask your handlers to send you some new material to quote. All this turnspeak and taqiyyah is becoming tiresome.I enjoy all the comebacks you answer with. Shows everyone what a brainwashed bigot thinks. Get some new stuff.Please.

Sure they have. They have a viable state and they are still alive: all the things the Palestinians wanted to deny them in 1948.

That is said a lot but Israel still has no land. It occupies Palestine.

You live in a fantasy world, TinHorn, but since you've missed the last 64 years or so, allow me to bring you up to speed:
Israel - 23,000 days of statehood and still winning!
"Palestine" - 0 days of statehood and still whining!

Dude how thick are you ?

For the life of me , Tinmore, I can't understand why you can't ask your handlers to send you some new material to quote. All this turnspeak and taqiyyah is becoming tiresome.I enjoy all the comebacks you answer with. Shows everyone what a brainwashed bigot thinks. Get some new stuff.Please.

The truth is constant. It never changes.

I guess the real truth never changes in that Mohammad said that the area belongs to the Jews. I suggest that you research what an Italian Imam has to say about that.

I guess the real truth never changes in that Mohammad said that the area belongs to the Jews. I suggest that you research what an Italian Imam has to say about that.

I don't do the religion thing.

You live in a fantasy world, TinHorn, but since you've missed the last 64 years or so, allow me to bring you up to speed:

Please post documents showing Israel acquiring any land.

Bite Me, Princess.
Evidently you didn't read my last post to you so I'll repeat the important stuff:

Bite Me, Princess.
Evidently you didn't read my last post to you so I'll repeat the important stuff:

OK, so where is that documentation of Israel acquiring land?

Like a typical anti-Israel fool, you're a broken record. No problem princess, Israel will continue rockin' & rollin' and you will continue to kiss your camel. To each his (or her) own.

Forum List

Back