W. Bank MPs slam PA for not protecting their rights

P F Tinmore

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 2009
RAMALLAH, (PIC)- The Hamas change and reform parliamentary bloc denounced the Palestinian authority (PA) for its passivity and silence towards the Israeli violations being committed against its lawmakers in the West Bank.

In a press release on Monday, the Hamas lawmakers questioned the role of the PA in protecting their rights and moving diplomatically to pressure the Israeli occupation to release many of them in jails.

They demanded the PA and the Palestinian prisoner society to react towards the protest step taken by MP Ahmed Al-Haj Ali, 73, who has been on hunger strike for six days despite his age and weakening health in protest at his administrative detention without any guilt, and to work on his immediate release.

http://www.palestine-info.co.uk/En/...70rX0alHN87y8NJ56/1sXp2+F0ZSBom1MoFg6nzVk580=

The PA has a security force of 50,000 yet Israel kidnaps elected officials by the dozens without a cop in sight or a peep out of pretend president Abbas.

The PA has a security force of 50,000 yet Israel kidnaps elected officials by the dozens without a cop in sight or a peep out of pretend president Abbas.
(By the way, I don't think Tinmore is smart enough to know the difference between arresting and kidnapping. I wonder if he thinks that the cops in his town are actually kidnapping people instead of just arresting them.)

Could you possibly show us from some legitimate source that Israel kidnaps elected officials by the dozens?

(By the way, I don't think Tinmore is smart enough to know the difference between arresting and kidnapping. I wonder if he thinks that the cops in his town are actually kidnapping people instead of just arresting them.)

Could you possibly show us from some legitimate source that Israel kidnaps elected officials by the dozens?

Sure. If US cops go to Canada and grab their members of parliament, that would be kidnapping.

RAMALLAH, (PIC)- The Hamas change and reform parliamentary bloc denounced the Palestinian authority (PA) for its passivity and silence towards the Israeli violations being committed against its lawmakers in the West Bank.

In a press release on Monday, the Hamas lawmakers questioned the role of the PA in protecting their rights and moving diplomatically to pressure the Israeli occupation to release many of them in jails.

They demanded the PA and the Palestinian prisoner society to react towards the protest step taken by MP Ahmed Al-Haj Ali, 73, who has been on hunger strike for six days despite his age and weakening health in protest at his administrative detention without any guilt, and to work on his immediate release.

Gee, it would never occur to one such as you that Israel is working in concert with the PA.
Abbas can't have Hamas's West Bankers arrested so Israel does his dirty work. For someone who posts as prolifically as you do you seem either naive or terminally slow.

Gee, it would never occur to one such as you that Israel is working in concert with the PA.
Abbas can't have Hamas's West Bankers arrested so Israel does his dirty work. For someone who posts as prolifically as you do you seem either naive or terminally slow.

On the contrary, the PA was set up in Oslo so that Israel could outsource the occupation to a Palestinian face.

The PA in the West Bank is stranger than most people think. Abbas left the government in June of 2007 and his official term in office expire on Jan. 9, 2009. Neither Salem Fayyad nor any members of the cabinet have been approved by parliament as required in their constitution. The government there is illegal and yes, they do work with Israel.

I have to agree with Tinmore. Hamas is wonderful. WIthout Hamas Palestinians would be killing more Israeli's instead of killing each other. LONG LIVE HAMAS.

Sure. If US cops go to Canada and grab their members of parliament, that would be kidnapping.

So you are saying that the West Bank is not occupied by Israel ?

So you are saying that the West Bank is not occupied by Israel ?

You do that a lot.

You do that a lot.

Showing that you contradict yourself ? Yes I do that a lot.

I don't contradict myself. I only contradict what you think I said.

If Israel occupies the West Bank than it has authority over it , and then if Israeli official takes a West Bank citizen to custody it's an arrest .

If Israel doesn't occupy the West Bank that means the West Bank is a part of a sovereign country , then if Israeli official takes a West Bank citizen in custody it's a kidnapping.

You claim that the West Bank is occupied and that Israel is kidnapping citizens.Thats a how you contradict yourself.
Or am I wrong and you don't claim that the West Bank is occupied ?

Showing that you contradict yourself ? Yes I do that a lot.

If Israel occupies the West Bank than it has authority over it , and then if Israeli official takes a West Bank citizen to custody it's an arrest .

If Israel doesn't occupy the West Bank that means the West Bank is a part of a sovereign country , then if Israeli official takes a West Bank citizen in custody it's a kidnapping.

You claim that the West Bank is occupied and that Israel is kidnapping citizens.Thats a how you contradict yourself.

Israel is in Palestine at the point of a gun against the wishes of the people.

What is legitimate about that?

I would certainly prefer the occupation of the West Bank to end. That requires peace. are the Palestinians ready for that?

Somebody remind me what Hamas did when it gained control of Gaza? Oh yes, murder PA security officials.

Hamas gained control of Gaza, and all of Palestine, when they won the elections in Jan. 2006.

I would certainly prefer the occupation of the West Bank to end. That requires peace. are the Palestinians ready for that?

If Israel ended its occupation there would be no reason to continue the conflict.

Forum List

Back