Voting Rights for Minorities: Where Do We Go From Here?

When are phony progressives going to stop judging people on the basis of skin color? How freaking insulting must it be for Black people when democrats claim that they are being discriminated against because they are unable to obtain something as basic as a photo I.D. in the 21st century? Here's an example of discrimination; three African American people were refused service by Uber because they had red caps on that said Make America Great Again.

Does “filth” pay more in taxes per year than you’ll earn in your next five?

Apparently "filth" is ignorant as hell as well as weak and cowardly.

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?
For acknowledging facts and statistics?....

Cowardly for being afraid of countless people you've never met. Weak for being incapable of communicating without spewing juvenile slurs like a dimwitted child lashing out in mindless fear and ignorance. Face it, you're weak, stupid and afraid. What a sad excuse for a human being. Certainly not a man, and certainly not an American.
by the way, I never met the million rapists and murderers in jail, and if they escaped with a gun, the authorities would say they were armed and dangerous! Right? But I never met them. Make me a coward?

What are you trying to say? Uninvited people are cool to hang with?

Your post might be the stupidest one I’ve read.

Unkotare is the type of Loon who takes great pride in his self proclaimed nobility funded by others. He honestly believes that good Americans should be required to foster and pay wetbacks to come fuck up our nation and infiltrate our democracy.

Misrepresentation ^^^^^^^

Fear causing you to misrepresent and fall back on infantile slurs again, punk? Lying won't hide your weakness, you pathetic coward.

if i were to grade the progress that we've made in the area of voting rights since Dr King's day, i would grade it very low. we need to stop discrimination particularly in southern states

there's been tremendous progress in electing African Americans to political office. Harris, Booker, Obama, Stacy Abrams is gonna be Governor Of Georgia. but that's not enough. that doesn't fix the problem.

If voting made a darned bit of difference it'd be illegal. Democracy has been weaponized for decades. But by all means. Vote harder. Ha.

Your neighbors have learned to put up with it.

Does “filth” pay more in taxes per year than you’ll earn in your next five?

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?

Cowardly for being afraid of countless people you've never met. Weak for being incapable of communicating without spewing juvenile slurs like a dimwitted child lashing out in mindless fear and ignorance. Face it, you're weak, stupid and afraid. What a sad excuse for a human being. Certainly not a man, and certainly not an American.
by the way, I never met the million rapists and murderers in jail, and if they escaped with a gun, the authorities would say they were armed and dangerous! Right? But I never met them. Make me a coward?.....

Are you scared of people you've never met who have NOT murdered or raped anyone? Are you scared of them for other reasons?

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?

You are just plain weird...what makes you think I’m “afraid” of illegal aliens ......

Nothing could be more obvious. You're squealing like a little girl and lashing out at your boogeyman, coward.
And you’re defending criminals? .....

No, thanks for asking.

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?

by the way, I never met the million rapists and murderers in jail, and if they escaped with a gun, the authorities would say they were armed and dangerous! Right? But I never met them. Make me a coward?

Unkotare is the type of Loon who takes great pride in his self proclaimed nobility funded by others. He honestly believes that good Americans should be required to foster and pay wetbacks to come fuck up our nation and infiltrate our democracy.

Fear causing you to misrepresent and fall back on infantile slurs again, punk? Lying won't hide your weakness, you pathetic coward.

You really need to stop with the “fear” bit...NOBODY is scared of 5’ tall, 110lb silver tooth beaners....NOBODY.

“Weak and cowardly”?

You are just plain weird...what makes you think I’m “afraid” of illegal aliens ......

Nothing could be more obvious. You're squealing like a little girl and lashing out at your boogeyman, coward.

No, thanks for asking.

Is this the part where you claim illegals aren’t criminals?

“Weak and cowardly”?

You really need to stop with the “fear” bit...NOBODY is scared of 5’ tall, 110lb silver tooth ...NOBODY.

YOU are. Nothing could be more obvious. It’s pretty pathetic.

No, thanks for asking.

Is this the part where you claim illegals aren’t criminals?

No. Is this the part where you try to hide your fear behind infantile slurs again?

By "minorities" do you mean felons, illegal aliens, and people who try to vote multiple times? I'm asking because the last time I checked, all Americans are allowed to vote as long as they register to vote, regardless of their race.

You really need to stop with the “fear” bit...NOBODY is scared of 5’ tall, 110lb silver tooth ...NOBODY.

YOU are. Nothing could be more obvious. It’s pretty pathetic.

All quality, moral, productive, REAL Americans prefer to keep low iQ, immoral, taxpayer dependent, thirdworld filth out of their communities...you do know this...right?
Why does my transparent, candid nature always make you piss yourself?

[.... low iQ, immoral, taxpayer dependent, thirdworld filth ......

There it is again. You're scared out of your panties, so you have to cast aspersions and fall back on infantile slurs like the scared little girl you are. The FACT of the matter is that most people here illegally who I've met (and they are a great many) are more intelligent, moral, hard-working, and emotionally developed than the persona you have chosen to portray of yourself here.

BTW, entering the country illegally is a crime. Whether a felony or misdemeanor, it is still a violation of US sovereignty and is wrong.

BTW, illegal aliens realize they have broken the law of the United States. This "we have a right to be here!" crap is almost 100% native-born American leftist shit that liberals use immigrants as props for. Almost no one comes here illegally to make a political statement. They come to work and/or to get away from something horrible.

BTW, illegal aliens realize they have broken the law of the United States. This "we have a right to be here!" crap is almost 100% native-born American leftist shit that liberals use immigrants as props for. Almost no one comes here illegally to make a political statement. They come to work and/or to get away from something horrible.

Is this your “I swear I’m not a LefTard” proclamation?

if i were to grade the progress that we've made in the area of voting rights since Dr King's day, i would grade it very low. we need to stop discrimination particularly in southern states

there's been tremendous progress in electing African Americans to political office. Harris, Booker, Obama, Stacy Abrams is gonna be Governor Of Georgia. but that's not enough. that doesn't fix the problem.

What is “enough”? Define or quantify “enough”? How many Black candidates are running across the Nation? Your topic was “voting rights for minorities” and then shifted to not enough Blacks being elected. What about other minorities?

You site discrimination particularly in southern states. I have been to the South in recent years ( say the last 20) and I observe genuine politeness between Blacks and Whites not seen in the North. I see distrust between Blacks and Whites in the North.

[.... low iQ, immoral, taxpayer dependent, thirdworld filth ......

There it is again. You're scared out of your panties, so you have to cast aspersions and fall back on infantile slurs like the scared little girl you are. The FACT of the matter is that most people here illegally who I've met (and they are a great many) are more intelligent, moral, hard-working, and emotionally developed than the persona you have chosen to portray of yourself here.

Haha...I know, I know...every illegal you’ve ever met is fucking amazing.
More than half of immigrant households are on the taxpayer tit...a huge percentage of their anchor babies will be incarcerated criminals....yet somehow you always seems to run across only the best...plain fucking weird!

Forum List

Back