Voting Rights for Minorities: Where Do We Go From Here?

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
if i were to grade the progress that we've made in the area of voting rights since Dr King's day, i would grade it very low. we need to stop discrimination particularly in southern states

there's been tremendous progress in electing African Americans to political office. Harris, Booker, Obama, Stacy Abrams is gonna be Governor Of Georgia. but that's not enough. that doesn't fix the problem.

if i were to grade the progress that we've made in the area of voting rights since Dr King's day, i would grade it very low. we need to stop discrimination particularly in southern states

there's been tremendous progress in electing African Americans to political office. Harris, Booker, Obama, Stacy Abrams is gonna be Governor Of Georgia. but that's not enough. that doesn't fix the problem.
Sometimes you take stupid to new heights.
Obama...remember him?
President...twice?

HUH??? Did you just beam into 2018 from 1925?

• Banned

all types of conniving methods are still being used to prevent blacks from becoming registered voters. read the newspaper.

all types of conniving methods are still being used to prevent blacks from becoming registered voters. read the newspaper.

Name them or be mocked.

• Banned

Sometimes you take stupid to new heights.
Obama...remember him?
President...twice?

i said Obama. between Booker and Abrams. not stupid. not stupid. you're the stupid

• Banned
give us the ballot and we will quietly and nonviolently and without bitterness exercise our rights proudly and dutifully!

• Banned
President Trump is apathetic and capitulating to his base, the Southern Dixiecrats, when we desperately need NEW civil rights legislation!

Watch me utterly DESTROY this thread...In 2012, Black voter participation had actually surpassed white voter participation, as it represented 13 percent of the overall national vote, matching its proportion to the population. :auiqs.jpg:

last time i checked African Americans do vote !

Watch me utterly DESTROY this thread...In 2012, Black voter participation had actually surpassed white voter participation, as it represented 13 percent of the overall national vote, matching its proportion to the population. :auiqs.jpg:

you have destroyed my argument. but i wont surrender yet, i will continue to make my point!

If Voter ID laws discriminate against Latinos then why does Mexico require an ID to vote?
If Voter ID laws discriminate against Blacks then why does Kenya require an ID to vote?
How could any adult function in America without an ID?
Obviously the Dems are BIG FAT LIARS and they violate everyone else's right to vote with voter fraud.

Voterfraudmandelainvoter-id.jpg

If Voter ID laws discriminate against Latinos then why does Mexico require an ID to vote?
If Voter ID laws discriminate against Blacks then why does Kenya require an ID to vote?
Obviously the Dems are BIG FAT LIARS and they violate everyone else's right to vote with voter fraud.

View attachment 204262

we need to expand voting rights in Mexico and Kenya too. but let's start with America. that's where we have control to do the right thing.

View attachment 204262

using Mandela to make a political point? stay classy!

unbelievable.

View attachment 204262

unbelievable.

Hey, it's the LWNJs who say that Voter ID laws are racist, sooooo that must mean that Mandela is a racist too.

let us not despair. there's something in our Christian faith that tells us to never give up. evil may so shape events, Caesar may occupy the palace and Christ the cross, but one day Christ will rise and separate history between AD and BC.

behind the dim unknown lies God keeping watch over us. we will not despair.

stand up for justice and equal rights, no matter how hard it is!

View attachment 204262

unbelievable.

Hey, it's the LWNJs who say that Voter ID laws are racist, sooooo that must mean that Mandela is a racist too.

maybe he is.

every other democracy in the world makes it easy to vote. people who are still incarcerated have the ability to vote. Canada, Germany, South Africa etc etc

nobody talks about Section of the Civil Rights Act. it makes it so that the government registers African Americans to vote. we need to expand it and strengthen it. that would increase the number of voters dramatically. i give solutions, what do you people do?! criticize!

nobody talks about Section of the Civil Rights Act. it makes it so that the government registers African Americans to vote. we need to expand it and strengthen it. that would increase the number of voters dramatically. i give solutions, what do you people do?! criticize!
Everyone registers to vote. Are you saying blacks are too dumb to register?

New Topics

Forum List

Back