Voting Rights for Minorities: Where Do We Go From Here?

nobody talks about Section of the Civil Rights Act. it makes it so that the government registers African Americans to vote. we need to expand it and strengthen it. that would increase the number of voters dramatically. i give solutions, what do you people do?! criticize!
Everyone registers to vote. Are you saying blacks are too dumb to register?

some. some.

Oregon sends trucks to help senior citizens to vote. that's positive. i dont want to just be negative here. there's hopeful events all across america!

nobody talks about Section of the Civil Rights Act. it makes it so that the government registers African Americans to vote. we need to expand it and strengthen it. that would increase the number of voters dramatically. i give solutions, what do you people do?! criticize!

some. some.
Really? Any other races have people that can’t figure it out?

if i were to grade the progress that we've made in the area of voting rights since Dr King's day, i would grade it very low. we need to stop discrimination particularly in southern states

there's been tremendous progress in electing African Americans to political office. Harris, Booker, Obama, Stacy Abrams is gonna be Governor Of Georgia. but that's not enough. that doesn't fix the problem.

HUH??? Did you just beam into 2018 from 1925?

all types of conniving methods are still being used to prevent blacks from becoming registered voters. read the newspaper.
No they are not. Or do you prescribe to the theory that ONLY blacks are to stupid to get ID?

some. some.
Really? Any other races have people that can’t figure it out?

the Russians.

if i were to grade the progress that we've made in the area of voting rights since Dr King's day, i would grade it very low. we need to stop discrimination particularly in southern states

there's been tremendous progress in electing African Americans to political office. Harris, Booker, Obama, Stacy Abrams is gonna be Governor Of Georgia. but that's not enough. that doesn't fix the problem.

'New information' prompts US to reopen Emmett Till case

fix what problem exactly?

Well, the deep-seeded fear of minorities by whites makes them continually look for devious ways to get around civil rights and basic human decency.

I don't know of any case of a black guy NOT being able to vote, unless you are talking about Up North,

all types of conniving methods are still being used to prevent blacks from becoming registered voters. read the newspaper.

Name them or be mocked.
Gerrymandering, voter ID laws, poll taxes.

Have we figured out that minority’s are capable of signing up to vote yet? Democrats say no they are too dumb. Is this still the democrat position?

WTF kind of drugs are you on dude?

Yup, you may have something there.
th

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back