Voting Rights for Minorities: Where Do We Go From Here?

I’m beginning to believe different people use basques id to post. Lol

if i were to grade the progress that we've made in the area of voting rights since Dr King's day, i would grade it very low. we need to stop discrimination particularly in southern states

there's been tremendous progress in electing African Americans to political office. Harris, Booker, Obama, Stacy Abrams is gonna be Governor Of Georgia. but that's not enough. that doesn't fix the problem.

Well, the deep-seeded fear of minorities by whites makes them continually look for devious ways to get around civil rights and basic human decency.

“Fear”?
You’re not at all concerned by lowlifes eventually flooding your neighborhood? Do you always prefer to live among filth?
Have you ever been to Southern Mexifornia?
Do you always ignore facts, statistics and demographics?

if i were to grade the progress that we've made in the area of voting rights since Dr King's day, i would grade it very low. we need to stop discrimination particularly in southern states

there's been tremendous progress in electing African Americans to political office. Harris, Booker, Obama, Stacy Abrams is gonna be Governor Of Georgia. but that's not enough. that doesn't fix the problem.

Well, the deep-seeded fear of minorities by whites makes them continually look for devious ways to get around civil rights and basic human decency.

“Fear”?
You’re not at all concerned by lowlifes eventually flooding your neighborhood? Do you always prefer to live among filth?
Exactly dude, like every demoloser is like can’t wait for mayhem in my neighborhood! Waa hooo

Please site one instance were there has been voter discrimination. I'm from Alabama and I can tell you, you are completely full of shit.

“Fear”?
Exactly dude, like every demoloser is like can’t wait for mayhem in my neighborhood! Waa hooo

The ignorant bleeding heart fools just don’t get it. It snuck up on us here in Mexifornia big time. It wasn’t long ago I thought differently...I looked the other way and bought the whole “they’re just looking for a better life” bunch of bullshit. Trust me, they’re looking to fuck you over...PERIOD!

.... Do you always prefer to live among filth?

Your neighbors have learned to put up with it.

Does “filth” pay more in taxes per year than you’ll earn in your next five?

Apparently "filth" is ignorant as hell as well as weak and cowardly.

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?
For acknowledging facts and statistics?
You’re either weird or stupid...which is it?

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?
For acknowledging facts and statistics?....

Cowardly for being afraid of countless people you've never met. Weak for being incapable of communicating without spewing juvenile slurs like a dimwitted child lashing out in mindless fear and ignorance. Face it, you're weak, stupid and afraid. What a sad excuse for a human being. Certainly not a man, and certainly not an American.

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?

Cowardly for being afraid of countless people you've never met. Weak for being incapable of communicating without spewing juvenile slurs like a dimwitted child lashing out in mindless fear and ignorance. Face it, you're weak, stupid and afraid. What a sad excuse for a human being. Certainly not a man, and certainly not an American.

You are just plain weird...what makes you think I’m “afraid” of illegal aliens just because I’m transparent with my hatred toward illegals?
What nutless pussies call “juvenile slurs” we with a sack call it candid truth. Grab your balls once sissy.

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?

You are just plain weird...what makes you think I’m “afraid” of illegal aliens ......

Nothing could be more obvious. You're squealing like a little girl and lashing out at your boogeyman, coward.

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?

Why does hating illegals being here make him unamerican?

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?

You are just plain weird...what makes you think I’m “afraid” of illegal aliens ......

Nothing could be more obvious. You're squealing like a little girl and lashing out at your boogeyman, coward.
And you’re defending criminals? Hmm doesn’t say much about you.

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?

by the way, I never met the million rapists and murderers in jail, and if they escaped with a gun, the authorities would say they were armed and dangerous! Right? But I never met them. Make me a coward?

What are you trying to say? Uninvited people are cool to hang with?

Your post might be the stupidest one I’ve read.

.​

Perhaps we could have a Constitutional amendment that protects every American citizen's (of age) right to vote ...
And possibly a judicial system that can prosecute those who attempt to infringe upon that right.

Holy Crap ... We already do ... :thup:
It seems as though government is the problem.​

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?

by the way, I never met the million rapists and murderers in jail, and if they escaped with a gun, the authorities would say they were armed and dangerous! Right? But I never met them. Make me a coward?

Unkotare is the type of Loon who takes great pride in his self proclaimed nobility funded by others. He honestly believes that good Americans should be required to foster and pay wetbacks to come fuck up our nation and infiltrate our democracy.

Do you own a boat, bobo?

“Weak and cowardly”?

Unkotare is the type of Loon who takes great pride in his self proclaimed nobility funded by others. He honestly believes that good Americans should be required to foster and pay wetbacks to come fuck up our nation and infiltrate our democracy.
I doubt he responds.

Forum List

Back