Voting for RFK Jr. may be the best decision.....

Voting for rfk-jr might be the best decision for Demtards with TDS, since it might salve their consciences about having voted for Biden.
He's thin skinned just like the MAGAtards. Can't stand criticism. All he does is cry when told he's wrong.

Both Biden and Obama scolded any reporter for even a hint of criticism.

And when one reporter asked Øbama a tough question and demanded an answer, other "reporters" chased him out of the room and some chased his car across DC.

If you believe the democratic or republican party is not working for you, then electing RFK Jr. would really shake up both parties to not take people for granted. It would even be something that Trump or Biden wouldn't be ready for. Trump couldn't blame Biden and Biden couldn't blame Trump, forcing the parties to see that the American people have the power.
Far better than voting for the two bimbos.

If you believe the democratic or republican party is not working for you, then electing RFK Jr. would really shake up both parties to not take people for granted. It would even be something that Trump or Biden wouldn't be ready for. Trump couldn't blame Biden and Biden couldn't blame Trump, forcing the parties to see that the American people have the power.
Good point, except for the fact that RFK is a liberal nutcase and I don't want a liberal nutcase for president. If the "other" spot on the ballot wants to be taken seriously then they need to be serious and they never are. Hell, RFK didn't even pick someone for VP who is qualified to be president. If some nutcase decides to kill yet another Kennedy, our president would be a mega progressive activist with zero experience.

He’s still a Democrat, and a liberal. Republicans won’t vote for him.
No, he's not a liberal. He's much more of an independent centrist than anything else, with liberal views on some issues, conservative views on other issues, and moderate views on other issues.

I am disgusted enough with both Trump and Biden that I may end up voting for RFK Jr. I am certainly open to the idea of doing so.

We need someone right smack dab in the center because most people are near the center.

No, he's not a liberal. He's much more of an independent centrist than anything else, with liberal views on some issues, conservative views on other issues, and moderate views on other issues.

I am disgusted enough with both Trump and Biden that I may end up voting for RFK Jr. I am certainly open to the idea of doing so.
He’s mostly liberal, and I think he made things worse (for Biden) by selecting a far-leftist from San Francisco as his VP. Look up her attitude toward toward police, as an example.

Also, other than his opposition to mandated COVID vaccines, what issues is he conservative on?

no, I think hey stayed home

and even more of them stayed home in 2020
You think more of them stayed home in 2020? Then how did Trump get 7 million more votes than he did in 2016? The Rs turned out en masse for Trump, but it wasn’t enough to overcome the multi-swing states counting halts while they trucked in their Plan B emergency harvested ballots.

He’s mostly liberal, and I think he made things worse (for Biden) by selecting a far-leftist from San Francisco as his VP. Look up her attitude toward toward police, as an example.
How do you know that she's far left? What do you base that on? Her support for LA's Measure J? Her support for that measure does not prove that she is anti-police.

Do you know that she's given millions to charities that help feed and clothe poor people? Do you know that she's invested millions in research to enable women to have children later in life?

So far, I am largely neutral toward her. I'll need a lot more info about her before I start forming a firm opinion of her.

Also, other than his opposition to mandated COVID vaccines, what issues is he conservative on?
A number of issues.

He's for securing our southern border and has condemned Biden's open-border policy.

He opposes allowing children to undergo gender transition treatment or surgery.

He opposes adding "gender identity" to anti-discrimination laws.

He opposes allowing biological males to compete in female sports.

He supports a federal ban on abortion after 15 weeks.

He opposes gun confiscation and advocates only moderate gun-control measures that even many conservatives support. He also opposes a mandatory federal buy-back of assault weapons.

He supports religious freedom and has even spoken at Hillsdale College in defense of religious freedom.

He opposed the suspension of religious meetings during the pandemic.

He opposes removing references to God from money, federal buildings, and national monuments.

I could name a number of other issues where RFK Jr. is conservative or centrist, but this should suffice to show that he is no standard liberal.

Now, I am not saying he is not liberal on many issues. He is. I disagree with many of his views. But he is not a liberal idealogue. He is open to genuine dialogue and compromise.

How do you know that she's far left? What do you base that on? Her support for LA's Measure J? Her support for that measure does not prove that she is anti-police.

Do you know that she's given millions to charities that help feed and clothe poor people? Do you know that she's invested millions in research to enable women to have children later in life?

So far, I am largely neutral toward her. I'll need a lot more info about her before I start forming a firm opinion of her.

A number of issues.

He's for securing our southern border and has condemned Biden's open-border policy.

He opposes allowing children to undergo gender transition treatment or surgery.

He opposes adding "gender identity" to anti-discrimination laws.

He opposes allowing biological males to compete in female sports.

He supports a federal ban on abortion after 15 weeks.

He opposes gun confiscation and advocates only moderate gun-control measures that even many conservatives support. He also opposes a mandatory federal buy-back of assault weapons.

He supports religious freedom and has even spoken at Hillsdale College in defense of religious freedom.

He opposed the suspension of religious meetings during the pandemic.

He opposes removing references to God from money, federal buildings, and national monuments.

I could name a number of other issues where RFK Jr. is conservative or centrist, but this should suffice to show that he is no standard liberal.

Now, I am not saying he is not liberal on many issues. He is. I disagree with many of his views. But he is not a liberal idealogue. He is open to genuine dialogue and compromise.
No question he’s better than Biden. But he’s still a Democrat.

Forum List

Back