Voting for RFK Jr. may be the best decision.....

AirTight

VIP Member
Sep 2, 2018
If you believe the democratic or republican party is not working for you, then electing RFK Jr. would really shake up both parties to not take people for granted. It would even be something that Trump or Biden wouldn't be ready for. Trump couldn't blame Biden and Biden couldn't blame Trump, forcing the parties to see that the American people have the power.

If you believe the democratic or republican party is not working for you, then electing RFK Jr. would really shake up both parties to not take people for granted. It would even be something that Trump or Biden wouldn't be ready for. Trump couldn't blame Biden and Biden couldn't blame Trump, forcing the parties to see that the American people have the power.
He’s still a Democrat, and a liberal. Republicans won’t vote for him.

I'm writing in Jimmy Dore

He would be a monkey in the wrench

The Ross Perot effect.

Voting for rfk-jr might be the best decision for Demtards with TDS, since it might salve their consciences about having voted for Biden.

Last edited:
I like RFKJr. I like his positions on some things but not others . I don't rule him out. I voted for Perot and I do believe he would have gotten a lot done in a positive way for this country.

Auld Phart

Why a “wow” to what I said? About 95% of Republicans voted for Trump in 2020, so why would they switch to voting for a liberal Democrat who just selected a far-left VP?

It makes more sense that Democrats, not comfortable with voting for a man with obvious dementia, would select RFK - also a Democrat. The only reason he’s not running as a Dem is because the powers-that-be want Biden as the nominee.

I like RFKJr. I like his positions on some things but not others . I don't rule him out. I voted for Perot and I do believe he would have gotten a lot done in a positive way for this country.
I voted for Perot because Bush Sr. was a patsy for the Dems. As I expected, the ensuing two years of Democrat control was enough to elect a GOP Congress in 1994. As for RFK-Jr, he would be another Jimmy Carter: Good intentions but little else.

Auld Phart

Why a “wow” to what I said? About 95% of Republicans voted for Trump in 2020, so why would they switch to voting for a liberal Democrat who just selected a far-left VP?

It makes more sense that Democrats, not comfortable with voting for a man with obvious dementia, would select RFK - also a Democrat. The only reason he’s not running as a Dem is because the powers-that-be want Biden as the nominee.
About 95% of Republicans voted for Trump in 2020,

who fed you that bullshit?

Forum List

Back