RFK Jr. has named far left Democrat donor and activist Nicole Shanahan as his vice president.

Burgermeister

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 23, 2021
Whew! Any worries that RFK will take more votes from Trump than Biden have just been allayed. Guess he thinks Biden voters are an easier target. Very happy about this.

Side note - He says his wife would never let him consider running with Trump. Hope she's happy that he will be running around the country with this hottie for the next seven months.

Whew! Any worries that RFK will take more votes from Trump than Biden have just been allayed. Guess he thinks Biden voters are an easier target. Very happy about this.

Side note - He says his wife would never let him consider running with Trump. Hope she's happy that he will be running around the country with this hottie for the next seven months.

I guess I'm too jaded now to think a whole lot of voters bother to check out the record of those they vote for or those they despise for whatever reason. They vote for the D or R after the name or, in the case of those never-Trumpers on the right, they vote for RFK Jr as a viable 'moderate' alternative.

The fact is that if all those who know how bad Biden has been for the country don't find a way to set aside their personal demands and grievances and get behind the GOP at all levels, Biden and the Democrats will win. And we will likely never have a chance to win another election in our lifetime. The Biden radical demolition of America as we know it will become the new normal.

Last edited:

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

She funded a George soros backed DA? Ok that's all I need to know right there. Anyone that supports anyone involved with soros is someone that can't and shouldn't be trusted. The fact she is an activist alone was enough to make me question her.

Between this pick and the fact he also supported reparations clinches my absolute disinterest in him. Not that he has a snowballs chance in hell of winning anyway.

Poor Dominion.... their machines are going to spontaneously combust this time. :laughing0301:

thanks dominion world safer.jpg

Yeah, she does have that 'do me now' look in her eyes.

The three lamestream cable networks are not showing RFK Jr's speech...
what a disgrace he is a presidential candidate...

Obama wants a fourth term... so look out Bobby.... he is coming for you next....

Forum List

Back