Voters are fed up with Washington and that means DEMOCRATS

Lol, here we go..

Now apparently this person here ladies and gentlemen is a Self Righteous Con.. And apparently! he knows what I do and who I listen to, oh wise one! tell me, what else do I do?

Next up, I praise Palin like if she was my mother.. Does Teapartysamurai realize he's a hypocrite by listening to the Media as well? Not only that, but apparently a lot of his threads resemble Tea Party Bloggers and Right wing websites..

Hmm.

Self Righteous and Hypocritical?

In other words you lost the debate, and all you can do is make personal attacks, which is what losers always do.

Get back to me, when you do know what you are talking about.

All you are doing is proving me right, by being unable to provide ANY EVIDENCE to the contrary on the history I related.

You KNOW I'm right they treated Reagan the same. YOU KNOW I'm right that they went through the same machinations with McCain vs. Romney et al.

Now, their target is Palin.

You instead, think you are sooooooooooooooo politically astute, because the same people who have been wrong FOR 34+ YEARS are telling you what you want to hear. LOL! :lol:

And you don't like having that challenged. So, of course all you can do is attack, and call that arrogant.

But who's really being arrogant, when all you can do is make personal attacks for the "crime" of challenging your unrealistic "world view?"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Personal attacks?

What debate did I lose?

What History? Reagan =/= Palin. Sorry bud.

Look Tea, you proved to me you're a hypocrite.. How? You apparently were attacking me for listening to the "Media"? And then i pointed out that every thread of yours uses right wing sources and Tea Party Bloggers.. no?

So yes, you are indeed a Hypocrite.

Last edited:
Hey libs, if Palin is a joke, then why constantly bring her up in political discussions? Seems to me they are actually scared she may run for president.

Nobody is scared of her, the only thing I'm "scared" of is people hoping Palin is some sort of Reagan or anything close to that..

And she's not even gonna make it to the final 2 of the Nomination.

Personal attacks?

What debate did I lose?

What History? Reagan =/= Palin. Sorry bud.

Look Tea, you proved to me you're a hypocrite.. How? You apparently were attacking me for listening to the "Media"? And then i pointed out that every thread of yours uses right wing sources and Tea Party Bloggers.. no?

So yes, you are indeed a Hypocrite.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is like arguing with a child. When they lose, they claim you said something you didn't say in a childish attempt to get you to defend against something NOT IN EVIDENCE.

A) I never said Reagan = Palin.

I said the SAME MEDIA THAT BASHED REAGAN IS NOW BASHING PALIN. THAT SAME MEDIA SAID MCCAIN WAS OUR ONLY CHANCE TO WIN IN 2008.

B) Reporting from a source doesn't mean I believe everything that sources tells me about who's can or can't win in 2012.

I'm simply pointing out your "expert" opinion on Palin doesn't come from any knowledge about Palin it comes from the same media that thought they knew everything about Reagan, too.

I told you right out, I don't know if Palin can win. I do know the media will tell you who they think CAN win by their visceral objection to that same person. THEY DID THE SAME THING TO REAGAN.

The media will tell you who they fear!

Do you get it? Of course not!

Seriously. Are you out of high school or in your early 20s? You are beginning to remind me of that age. The same "I know it all" naivete balloon that hasn't had any holes poked in it yet from actual experience.

Have you got a lot to learn.

Again, you point out to know everything, then, you come at me telling me i'm some 20 year old naive little dude..

come on dude, how hypocritical can you get in one day?

All your posts resemble this; I'm right, you're wrong.

What I see from Palin is the same thing from Bush and McCain. Calling themselves Conservatives and doing nothing but.

Maybe people would take you a tad more serious if you stopped with the whole "I know it all" Mentality.

thanks for playing!

Again, you point out to know everything, then, you come at me telling me i'm some 20 year old naive little dude..

What I see from Palin is the same thing from Bush and McCain. Calling themselves Conservatives and doing nothing but.

Maybe people would take you a tad more serious if you stopped with the whole "I know it all" Mentality.

thanks for playing!

You haven't given one fact to refute my argument. You just go into a snit fit because I KNOW I'm right, and I know you don't have a clue.

What do you mean Palin is doing the same? For one she isn't pro-amenesty like Bush and McCain. That's one for her.

That's she's a "party man" (woman)? Yes, she is. So was Reagan!

Reagan wasn't perfect either. Far from it!

You want perfection, you will have to wait for Jesus to come back. Until then, we are dealing with imperfect human beings and the Republican party is FAR from perfect.

So, we fall back to REALITY.

A) The Third party will NOT work. It will doom conservatism to a minority fringe for a generation.

B) We are going to have to stage a conservative Revolution just as Reagan did in 1980 (and prior).

In 2006 McCain forced a Rino ascendency in the party. That's what we are fighting.

If we want the Rinos out, then we are going to have to quit looking for perfect conservatives. THEY DON'T EXIST.

We also have to quit letting the MEDIA PICK OUR CANDIATES FOR US LIKE THEY DID IN 1976, 1996 (almost did in 2000) and in 2008.

You are falling for the media driven trap.

I'm old enough to recognize that old trap.

That's all their is to it.

thanks for playing!

You haven't given one fact to refute my argument. You just go into a snit fit because I KNOW I'm right, and I know you don't have a clue.

What do you mean Palin is doing the same? For one she isn't pro-amenesty like Bush and McCain. That's one for her.

You want perfection, you will have to wait for Jesus to come back. Until then, we are dealing with imperfect human beings and the Republican party is FAR from perfect.

A) The Third party will NOT work. It will doom conservatism to a minority fringe for a generation.

B) We are going to have to stage a conservative Revolution just as Reagan did in 1980 (and prior).

In 2006 McCain forced a Rino ascendency in the party. That's what we are fighting.

If we want the Rinos out, then we are going to have to quit looking for perfect conservatives. THEY DON'T EXIST.

We also have to quit letting the MEDIA PICK OUR CANDIATES FOR US LIKE THEY DID IN 1976, 1996 (almost did in 2000) and in 2008.

You're old enough to recognize the trap?

Then why are you listening to the media?

Any voter not fed up with politicians of both parties isn't paying attention.

Either that or they're lying to themselves.

Fed up isn't enough, unless you have a solution.

Third party isn't it.
The GOP proved both in '95 and for the first six years of the Shrubster administration that they're no alternative.

But if you're still fool enough to think that you'll finally get to kick the football this time.....

thanks for playing!

You're old enough to recognize the trap?

Then why are you listening to the media?

Like I said. It's like arguing with a child.

:lol::lol::lol:

Like I said. Arguing with a Hypocrite..

Sometimes, no matter how much you try to point out the obvious people still won't get it..

Voila! Perfect example here.

Third party isn't it.

Third party is a start. I firmly believe that if everyone who says they're "fed up" with D.C., with partisan politics, actually took time to consider the other parties who put up candidates instead of voting to beat the other party, we might start to see some change in this country. Maybe there'd even be some hope.

Third party isn't it.

Third party is a start. I firmly believe that if everyone who says they're "fed up" with D.C., with partisan politics, actually took time to consider the other parties who put up candidates instead of voting to beat the other party, we might start to see some change in this country. Maybe there'd even be some hope.
A second party would be the best start of all.

Third party isn't it.
The GOP proved both in '95 and for the first six years of the Shrubster administration that they're no alternative.

But if you're still fool enough to think that you'll finally get to kick the football this time.....

Dude, I like you and you are right, the Republican party is DREADFUL.

But alternative is third party AND THEY DON'T WORK.

If you go through the entire history of presidential elections in this country, the third party candidate never wins. You go back to Lincoln. The third party candidate never wins.

That's just the hard facts.

As far as third parties in "parliment" aka Congress.

In the Weimar Republic that was the Nazi Party. Yeah! That went well.

Third parties don't work. There is a reason why there has only been two main parties in this country whether that's Whiggs or Republicans, a third party doesn't work.

I don't like it. I WISH starting a new party was the answer., I really do.

But, I know that's just wishful thinking and the reality is, we are just going to have to slog on with the two parties we have.

One party would have to give way (as the Whiggs did for the Republicans) to start a new party, and that wouldn't make things that much better.

People are still people. They are still just as corrupt and the same crap that we have in these parties now, would rise to the top in a new party.

I wish I could sound more hopeful, but that's just the facts.

So, it's going to be up to the voters to go against the leadership and vote in conservatives.

I did so in my state. I waited until those damn Republicans told me who to vote for, and I voted for his challenger in the Primaries.

That's the stuff we are going to have to do. We are going to have to sock the leadership right in the eye.

;)

Third party isn't it.

If you can't fix it, fudge it.

You're either part of the solution or part of the problem.

The GOP has proved time and time and time and time again that they're not any any part of any solution.

Third party isn't it.

Well you believe, and I KNOW.

You know how I know? Because THERE IS A HISTORY IN THIS COUNTRY THAT TELLS ME I KNOW.

You aren't the first one that just "knew" that if we all believe, we will sing kumbya around a new third party.

Ask Teddy Roosevelt and the Bull Moose party.

THEY NEVER WIN! Ask Ross Perot! THEY NEVER WIN!

They always dream they are part of a new wave and they always fail.

That's the way the country is designed.

If you can't fix it, fudge it.

You're either part of the solution or part of the problem.

The GOP has proved time and time and time and time again that they're not any any part of any solution.

Well you keep telling us what's broke but you don't tell us what to do to fix it.

So, I have to cast a suspicious eye to that.

What's your solution.

You know Perot said the same things about the Republicans, but he didn't win either.

So what's your deal, third party.

A new "second party" is still a third party, because one of the other parties would have to be willing to just dry up and blow away.

How much of a chance to you REALLY think there is of that happening?

snowball_title_screen.png

Forum List

Back