Voter ID Fraud

Only a select few retards think one solution solves all problems. You know like voting for Obama for some of that hope and change stuff.

no, I don't know, I've never voted for Obama. Tell me all about it.

then answer my question, I explained the format.
You said voter id is associated with voting machine errors. You are wrong.

I was being sarcastic you moron ...

onward

then why did you answer telling me you don't live in Colorado ?
Because I don't live in CO.
sheesh ..

tonight Colorado voting was entirely by MAIL .. get it you moron? Do you have to live in Colorado to understand that ? Exactly how does a voter ID card stop fraud when its done by mail? HUH? answer the question or stfu .. and BTW Republicans took Colorado.
Ok, not sure why you needed me to help you on this. First of all, CO does not have a picture ID requirement. So we are talking about what ifs. I already answered the what if questions. But by you asking again I'll have to assume you didn't read it.

But here is how I would do it. When you register to vote you would have to show your picture ID and verification code at that time and sign. When the election comes the ballot is sent to your registered address. You make your selections and write down on the ballot your picture ID's number and "verification code." You place your ballot in the tamper proof envelope and then turn in the ballot at your nearest post office showing them your photo id as proof that you the person handing in the ballot. The ballot is then handled as "registered mail" by the US post office.

Upon receipt, the ballot is removed from the tamper proof envelope, and the verification code is checked against the address of the ballot.

no, I don't know, I've never voted for Obama. Tell me all about it.

then answer my question, I explained the format.
You said voter id is associated with voting machine errors. You are wrong.

I was being sarcastic you moron ...

onward

then why did you answer telling me you don't live in Colorado ?
Because I don't live in CO.
sheesh ..

tonight Colorado voting was entirely by MAIL .. get it you moron? Do you have to live in Colorado to understand that ? Exactly how does a voter ID card stop fraud when its done by mail? HUH? answer the question or stfu .. and BTW Republicans took Colorado.
Ok, not sure why you needed me to help you on this. First of all, CO does not have a picture ID requirement. So we are talking about what ifs. I already answered the what if questions. But by you asking again I'll have to assume you didn't read it.

But here is how I would do it. When you register to vote you would have to show your picture ID and verification code at that time and sign. When the election comes the ballot is sent to your registered address. You make your selections and write down on the ballot your picture ID's number and "verification code." You place your ballot in the tamper proof envelope and then turn in the ballot at your nearest post office showing them your photo id as proof that you the person handing in the ballot. The ballot is then handled as "registered mail" by the US post office.

Upon receipt, the ballot is removed from the tamper proof envelope, and the verification code is checked against the address of the ballot.

you still don't get it, you'll never get it, the Right isn't capable of getting it.

thanks for making an effort ..

It's like being part of a secret society operating out in the open. Start your post in opposition to Voter ID, and the rubes will be struck blind. You can then say whatever you wish and they won't see it!

Voter ID sucks!

So the other day, I gave the teller at Bank of America my account number (945482311131) and my PIN (4355) and my routing number (3434198938) and asked her to deposit the $10,000 I had found in my couch cushions and she did. It's nice to know my money is safe now.

That is what a pin is for. It identifies you since no one else is supposed to know it.

Better yet. Keep insulting American minorities. Keep telling them they are the dumbest fucks on the planet because they can't figure out how to get identification.
No one is telling them they are too stupid to get ID. The problem is that no Voter ID proponent has ever proven anyone should have to.

Dumbass.

Why do I have to show an ID to get on an airplane, cash a check or a dozen other things that are not a right, and not prove who I am to vote?

Voter fraud is completely blown out of proportion and does not justify laws that would possibly disenfranchise eligible voters.
Good thing voter ID laws don't do that.
So you are telling me that citizens with expired driver's licenses will not be blocked from exercising their rights? Citizens who do not drive and otherwise do not have a photo ID are also going to be able to exercise their right to vote?

I believe in most states they can use a provisional vote, but if they can get to the polling place and the grocery store, why couldn't they get to the DMV and get a free photo ID?

Better yet. Keep insulting American minorities. Keep telling them they are the dumbest fucks on the planet because they can't figure out how to get identification.
Keep telling yourself that everyone has it as easy as you and are able to afford the time and resources to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of their RIGHTS.
Huh.
You need a state-issued picture ID to buy a gun.
I presume you disagree with that...?
Gun laws are complicated and vary state to state. The 2nd amend allows for the right to bear arms, for which you don't need an ID to exercise.

Proof:

How is the gun store going to do a background check before they sell you a gun if you don't have a photo ID? I don't believe you

Keep telling yourself that everyone has it as easy as you and are able to afford the time and resources to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of their RIGHTS.
Huh.
You need a state-issued picture ID to buy a gun.
I presume you disagree with that...?
Gun laws are complicated and vary state to state. The 2nd amend allows for the right to bear arms, for which you don't need an ID to exercise.
Proof:

How is the gun store going to do a background check before they sell you a gun if you don't have a photo ID? I don't believe you

Zmrz knows he argued himself into a corner and refuses to admit it. You won't get anywhere with this.

M14 you are talking to someone who honors the constitution including the 2nd amendment.....
What's that? Still refusing to answer my question? Not surprised.
Let me be more clear.
It's -painfully- clear that you are avoiding my question.
It's painfully clear that you are attacking arguments I never made. The first argument I made was that a citizen should not have to get an ID to practice their right to vote. It is the burden of the polls to determine who they are. You argued that you need a photo ID to buy a gun. I argued that you don't in fact need a photo ID to practice the 2nd amendment. Guns manufactured before 1899 are not subject to federal firearm laws. Guns are gifted, inherited and trade hands legally without photo ID. You don't need a photo ID to open carry a firearm as well. To which you argued that just because you cannot walk into a gun store and buy a firearm manufactured post 1989 without ID that the citizen requires something unnecessary to practice one of their rights. I have already shown why that was not the case in the previous examples above. I even conceded that I would agree with any future court decisions that would repeal certain aspects of federal firearm laws that do restrict the 2nd amendment. I'm not sure what you are trying to argue.

If someone who is registered and eligible to vote and they are turned away from the polls or their vote is not counted because of a state law, then that citizen has had their rights violated and those states are possibly setting themselves up for expensive lawsuits at the dime of the tax payers. If you want to combat voter fraud, this is not the way to go about doing it. It should be the duty of the polls to determine a voter's identity and eligibility, that burden should not rest on the citizen.

Last edited:
One has only to ask themselves why and for what reason has the issue of requiring valid voter ID become such a politically polarizing topic when at the same time valid ID is required for every transaction in this country? The left cry's disenfranchisement, racism....and yet is it not the case that welfare and food stamp beneficiaries are required to furnish valid ID, furthermore, are not these the very "legal" citizens that the left claims will loose their right to vote if voter ID is required? The argument against voter identification is flawed but then again so is the very premise of the liberal platform.

It's painfully clear that you are attacking arguments I never made.
This is a lie.
I asked you a question about an argument that you very definitely did make, the plenary, wholesale and unqualified argument that people should not have to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of their RIGHTS.
I then noted that buying a gun is a right, and that federal law requires you to have an ID when you exercise that right.
My question:
Why do you not then apply your plenary, wholsale and unqualified argument to the exercise of the right to purchase a gun?
Well?

It's painfully clear that you are attacking arguments I never made.
This is a lie.
I asked you a question about an argument that you very definitely did make, the plenary, wholesale and unqualified argument that people should not have to obtain something unnecessary in order to practice one of their RIGHTS.
I then noted that buying a gun is a right, and that federal law requires you to have an ID when you exercise that right.
My question:
Why do you not then apply your plenary, wholsale and unqualified argument to the exercise of the right to purchase a gun?
Well?
There are several issues with this question. One it is a distraction from the discussion at hand that I regret ever getting hooked into. Two that is a federal law not a state law and if the courts have determined that legislation to be constitutional due to reasons of public safety then I agree with that interpretation. If this and other aspects of federal firearm laws are deemed unconstitutional then I agree with that interpretation. It has always been my position that you do not need any ID to practice the 2nd amendment as I have explained ad nauseam.

Now let's return to the subject at hand. State laws that add extra criteria for who can successfully place a vote other than what is outlined by the constitution and court precedent is unconstitutional. It is the burden of the polls to determine if a voter is eligible, not the burden of the citizen to provide documents required by state law.

Since almost every case of voter fraud has come through absentee ballots how do the new voter ID laws prevent any voter fraud at all? Those laws were evidently designed for some other purpose. I wonder if we can guess what that purpose might be?
Yeah like the idea of an ID used to get any government service is so insidious.....people like you are hilarious.....and the main reason I come here.......

Since almost every case of voter fraud has come through absentee ballots how do the new voter ID laws prevent any voter fraud at all? Those laws were evidently designed for some other purpose. I wonder if we can guess what that purpose might be?
Yeah like the idea of an ID used to get any government service is so insidious.....people like you are hilarious.....and the main reason I come here.......

No doubt you can explain how the new voter ID laws prevent absentee ballot fraud.

Voting is a right not a service.

Forum List

Back