Pennsylvania’s 2020 Election Was Invalid — Says Who?

Lastamender

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2011
20 electoral votes. Here is proof the election should have never been certified and really cannot be to this day.

Pennsylvania has a unique voter registration system, called SURE. Like every other voter registration system, the SURE system comprises all legally registered voters in the state. However, it also includes a subcategory of registered voters: the ones who actually voted in the last election (in this case, the 2020 election).

7_238_9.gif

Because of that special subcategory (registered voters who actually voted), it is possible to compare the total ballots cast in the 2020 election to the total voters who participated in that election. The numbers must match because there has to be a one-to-one relationship between voters and ballots. If parity does not exist, something is wrong.
Verity Vote (V.V.) is a Pennsylvania data analysis firm headed by Heather Honey. For the 2020 election, V.V. prepared a careful and detailed comparison of voters who participated in the election vs. ballots cast. Here are the V.V. findings:

• When PA certified its election on November 24, 2020, there were about 202,000 more ballots cast than identifiable voters. In other words, there was a large voter deficit.
  • In late January 2021, when the 67 PA counties finally posted all voter information into the SURE registration system, there was still a voter deficit — about 121,000.
Those are facts and they are not being disputed. But for the cheaters there is salvation. Here is it.
But there is nothing to worry about because the PA Department of State is staffed by Democrats, in a Democrat state, within a country run by Democrats. Therefore, the FBI won’t be busting in doors, and nobody will be charged with fraud or malfeasance. In fact, hardly anyone will ever hear of this fraud. But you heard it here.

20 electoral votes. Here is proof the election should have never been certified and really cannot be to this day.

Pennsylvania has a unique voter registration system, called SURE. Like every other voter registration system, the SURE system comprises all legally registered voters in the state. However, it also includes a subcategory of registered voters: the ones who actually voted in the last election (in this case, the 2020 election).

7_238_9.gif

Because of that special subcategory (registered voters who actually voted), it is possible to compare the total ballots cast in the 2020 election to the total voters who participated in that election. The numbers must match because there has to be a one-to-one relationship between voters and ballots. If parity does not exist, something is wrong.
Verity Vote (V.V.) is a Pennsylvania data analysis firm headed by Heather Honey. For the 2020 election, V.V. prepared a careful and detailed comparison of voters who participated in the election vs. ballots cast. Here are the V.V. findings:

• When PA certified its election on November 24, 2020, there were about 202,000 more ballots cast than identifiable voters. In other words, there was a large voter deficit.
  • In late January 2021, when the 67 PA counties finally posted all voter information into the SURE registration system, there was still a voter deficit — about 121,000.
Those are facts and they are not being disputed. But for the cheaters there is salvation. Here is it.
But there is nothing to worry about because the PA Department of State is staffed by Democrats, in a Democrat state, within a country run by Democrats. Therefore, the FBI won’t be busting in doors, and nobody will be charged with fraud or malfeasance. In fact, hardly anyone will ever hear of this fraud. But you heard it here.
Would you like them to reinstall Trump for the next year then never be able to run again?

Did you even read it before it was moved? This is bullshit and it proves an bias that should not be tolerated. But the system here allows it.

How about it? Let's have an honest answer was it read before it was moved? I expect crickets from the scared and the useless.

Would you like them to reinstall Trump for the next year then never be able to run again?
I would like people to be honest with themselves and see the facts. There is no argument. It did happen and nothing was ever done about it. If you cannot see how wrong that is it is on you.

Whoever moved this can debunk the article, I would think. Let's see it. Show me those are not facts or move it back where it belongs.

Do you have these conspiracy theories on a type of Rolodex where they get recycled from time to time in hopes that somehow it will be deemed true this time around?

I would like people to be honest with themselves and see the facts. There is no argument. It did happen and nothing was ever done about it. If you cannot see how wrong that is it is on you.
You have stated many times that this issue will never be resolved. It would serve you well to do what I did when my grandmother told me about the Trail of Tears. I didn't want to believe it. I ended up accepting it, learned from it and moved on. You should do the same.

Do you have these conspiracy theories on a type of Rolodex where they get recycled from time to time in hopes that somehow it will be deemed true this time around?

From your link.
"In today’s release Rep. Ryan and others rehash, with the same lack of evidence and the same absence of supporting documentation, repeatedly debunked conspiracy theories regarding the November 3 election. State and federal judges have sifted through hundreds of pages of unsubstantiated and false allegations and found no evidence of fraud or illegal voting.

Do you see that? It is just denial, where is there proof it did not happen? It is not there. What pages that they sifted through prove it did not happen? They do not provide that information just a blanket denial. Massive fraud and government lies are the real conspiracy here.

Last edited:
You have stated many times that this issue will never be resolved. It would serve you well to do what I did when my grandmother told me about the Trail of Tears. I didn't want to believe it. I ended up accepting it, learned from it and moved on. You should do the same.
Accept that the country is run by criminals? Never.

From your link.
"In today’s release Rep. Ryan and others rehash, with the same lack of evidence and the same absence of supporting documentation, repeatedly debunked conspiracy theories regarding the November 3 election. State and federal judges have sifted through hundreds of pages of unsubstantiated and false allegations and found no evidence of fraud or illegal voting.

Do you see that? It is just denial, where is there proof it did not happen? It is not there. What pages that they sifted through prove it did not happen? They do not provide that information just a blanket denial. Massive fraud and government lies are the real conspiracy here.
"
The numbers certified by the counties, not the uploading of voter histories into the SURE system, determines the ultimate certification of an election by the secretary.

"This obvious misinformation put forth by Rep. Ryan and others is the hallmark of so many of the claims made about this year’s presidential election. When exposed to even the simplest examination, courts at every level have found these and similar conspiratorial claims to be wholly without basis.

"To put it simply, this so-called analysis was based on incomplete data."

"
The numbers certified by the counties, not the uploading of voter histories into the SURE system, determines the ultimate certification of an election by the secretary.

"This obvious misinformation put forth by Rep. Ryan and others is the hallmark of so many of the claims made about this year’s presidential election. When exposed to even the simplest examination, courts at every level have found these and similar conspiratorial claims to be wholly without basis.

"To put it simply, this so-called analysis was based on incomplete data."
Prove it is misinformation. The ballots still outnumber the voters. FACT.

7_238_9.gif

What was the response by the election officials in PA regarding this accusation?

Yes. What was the response from election officials?

I do not see it in the article.

That is their response. They are ignoring it like it does not matter. The election should have never been certified like GA., WI, and AZ. The authorities ignored broken laws, chain of custody issues and the bullying of election observers. The 2020 had 0 integrity and that has been proven to me and countless others. The rule of law is gone, dead, deceased.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back