Voter ID Fraud

M14 you are talking to someone who honors the constitution including the 2nd amendment.....
What's that? Still refusing to answer my question? Not surprised.
Let me be more clear. If the courts struck down aspects of federal firearm regulations on the basis that they infringed on the 2nd amendment I would support those interpretations. I would be the first to point out that there are laws on the books that are definitely due for a court challenge on this issue. I also recognize the need for some restrictions that are in the name of the public good. I don't believe civilians or private companies should be able to keep WMDs. You may say that is an extreme example but there are in fact extreme libertarians who hold that very position.

Good thing voter ID laws don't do that.
So you are telling me that citizens with expired driver's licenses will not be blocked from exercising their rights? Citizens who do not drive and otherwise do not have a photo ID are also going to be able to exercise their right to vote?
Who cares.. this is great. Course now we have the situation where some illegals were given DLs by Obama. I wonder of those DL's flag a warning on the voting system that they are not citizens.

HOW ABOUT YOU BROWNIE... picture ID's in Colorado today,,, how does that work ?
No idea, I don't live in CO.
Good thing voter ID laws don't do that.
So you are telling me that citizens with expired driver's licenses will not be blocked from exercising their rights? Citizens who do not drive and otherwise do not have a photo ID are also going to be able to exercise their right to vote?
Who cares.. this is great. Course now we have the situation where some illegals were given DLs by Obama. I wonder of those DL's flag a warning on the voting system that they are not citizens.

so you have to live in Colorado to explain how picture ID cards work in a mail in scenario ?

you're dismissed on grounds of ignorance, stupidity, and partisan rhetoric.

as for the rest of you idiots who ignore the question KMA ..
Again I don't know how CO is doing their stuff, I don't live there.

I can tell you that when I do stuff on line that requires my DL, which is a photo ID btw, I'm required to enter my DL number and the security code on the DL. I would think that is enough. Though sending such information over smtp is quite frankly stupid as hell. Email is the least secure protocol on the web. This because the feds made secure email systems a federal offense. Wonder why they did that.

Officials with Rep. Scott Rigell and Virginia's Republican Party are calling for paper ballots after receiving reports of problems with some voting machines. Voters say when they select one candidate, the machines choose another.

ID cards will solve a bad machine.

Since almost every case of voter fraud has come through absentee ballots how do the new voter ID laws prevent any voter fraud at all? Those laws were evidently designed for some other purpose. I wonder if we can guess what that purpose might be?
They dont, here is how to look at voter fraud

A. To commit this felony, risking prison time, you FIRST must know the full name of someone who you are going to vote in person AS, fraudulently
B. Now you have to know WHERE this person's polling place is
C. Now you have to hope this person has not BEATEN you to the polls, therefore you will be exposed when you attempt to vote in their place
D. And people arent showing up to vote unless FIRST REGISTERED to vote...therefore any voter fraud would result in the same number of votes vs no voter fraud.

No person who claims to have an IQ over 50 will argue that any of this ever happens outside of the 31 every ONE BILLION times that investigations have revealed.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/won ... lots-cast/

We know why you cons want voter id laws, which are unconstitutional in the first place.

Many of your representatives have openly admitted that it is to steal elections by preventing Americans from voting.

How anyone can claim to be a patriot and be in favor of these laws MEANT SOLELY to prevent Americans from exercising their most cherished right, is beyond me

so you have to live in Colorado to explain how picture ID cards work in a mail in scenario ?

you're dismissed on grounds of ignorance, stupidity, and partisan rhetoric.

as for the rest of you idiots who ignore the question KMA ..
Again I don't know how CO is doing their stuff, I don't live there.

I can tell you that when I do stuff on line that requires my DL, which is a photo ID btw, I'm required to enter my DL number and the security code on the DL. I would think that is enough. Though sending such information over smtp is quite frankly stupid as hell. Email is the least secure protocol on the web. This because the feds made secure email systems a federal offense. Wonder why they did that.

ballots are mailed to the Home of the registered voter, the person votes and mails the ballot back in ... so remind everyone how an ID card is needed to insure theres no voter fraud...

Officials with Rep. Scott Rigell and Virginia's Republican Party are calling for paper ballots after receiving reports of problems with some voting machines. Voters say when they select one candidate, the machines choose another.

Only a select few retards think one solution solves all problems. You know like voting for Obama for some of that hope and change stuff.

Only a select few retards think one solution solves all problems. You know like voting for Obama for some of that hope and change stuff.

no, I don't know, I've never voted for Obama. Tell me all about it.

then answer my question, I explained the format.

You said voter id is associated with voting machine errors. You are wrong.

I was being sarcastic you moron ...

onward

then why did you answer telling me you don't live in Colorado ?

It's pointless attempting to engage with conservatives on this issue, they've contrived the myth of voter fraud by identity into an article of religions faith impervious to reason or facts.

onward

Because I don't live in CO.

onward

sheesh ..

tonight Colorado voting was entirely by MAIL .. get it you moron? Do you have to live in Colorado to understand that ? Exactly how does a voter ID card stop fraud when its done by mail? HUH? answer the question or stfu .. and BTW Republicans took Colorado.

onward

sheesh ..

tonight Colorado voting was entirely by MAIL .. get it you moron? Do you have to live in Colorado to understand that ? Exactly how does a voter ID card stop fraud when its done by mail? HUH? answer the question or stfu .. and BTW Republicans took Colorado.

Apparently the fucking DemocRATS in Colorado DIDN'T pass out enough pot when handing out mail ballets! :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::banana:

You'd think they would have learned their lesson from ACORN!

Forum List

Back