Voter Fraud

Your entire post is laced with biased and not based on reality.

Please wash clean your biased, READ what I actually posted and then respond to THAT. Do not go on some completely UNRELATED crazy rant that has nothing at all to do with what I posted.

Oh and I support Voter ID. Maybe you should pay attention.

In other words, you can't dispute one thing I just said so it's time to change the conversation, right? Where is the "biased"? What is not "based on reality"?

According to liberals, nothing stimulates the economy like government spending, government programs, and government employees. So let's break this down:

Those without ID would need proper processing and free ID's provided to them.

• Someone would need to create these forms (ie the template)... STIMULUS!
  • We would need to print the forms (think of the paper the government would need to purchase from private industry and the toner the government would need to purchase from private industry).... STIMULUS!
  • Someone would need to process the forms in person.... STIMULUS!
  • We would need to create the ID template.... STIMULUS!
  • We would need to print the ID cards.... STIMULUS!
  • Somoeone would need to check ID at the polls..... STIMULUS!
My God, in any other scenario, this is literally a liberal dream. It's federal spending - the solution to all problems (right? :lol). Except that, this spending would stop the voter fraud liberals need to win an election, so we can't have that.

The argument liberals are trying to make on this issue is just as stupid as someone saying that we shouldn't be allowed to investigate rape or murder. It's just an absurd case to make, which is why you guys are getting annihilated on this issue.

nothing stimulates the economy like government spending? Who the hell told you THAT? No liberal has EVER said that and I challenge you to provide a link to an actual liberal who actually said that.

And its statements like that that prove your bias. hat is NOT a liberal stance, never has been, and never will be. It is however what Beck, Limbaugh and Hannity want you to believe.

Youve also chosen to ignore the fact that I SUPPORT VOTER ID! Dont believe me? Go back through the thread and see where Ive said it at least twice before in this thread.

Lastly, I cant refute crazy talk. And even if I could, YOU made the assertions that Liberals love for and live for this or that. The burden of proof is on YOU to show us that you have some basis for this assertion.

which reminds me theres a need for another thread.

Last edited:
More overwhelming evidence that the left is LYING about the voter fraud problem:

160 COUNTIES HAVE MORE REGISTERED VOTERS THAN RESIDENTS

True the Vote Sends Notice to 160 Counties It Says Have More Than 100 Percent Voter Registration | TheBlaze.com

People die all the time. There's no "automatic" way for people who die to be taken off voter rolls.

There's no big conspiracy, it's just a simple fact. People die - that's why there are more registered voters than residents.

Really? We can automatically impose the death tax on their families, automatically cut off Social Security checks to the deceased, and automatically ensure the federal government gets a slice of their estate, but we can't automatically "take them off the voter roll"?

That's funny - considering there are death certificates issued and todays sophisticated IT systems, you would think the entire thing could be automated and executed within seconds. That is unless, of course, you're a liberal who desperately needs the deceased to still be on the "voter rolls" because you make up a mere 21% of the voters in America.

Youre making Federal Government assumptions about State and Local governments. I guess you just argued the Federal Government is more efficient than State and Local governments.

By the way, if this were just some death issue, then why wouldn't 3,000+ counties have more voters than residents? Do 2,900+ counties have residents that never die?!?!? Kind of throws your theory right out of the door, doesn't it?

I grew up in St Louis Mo. I havent lived there for two decades. But my father, who still lives in the house I first registered in at 18 years of age, still gets my voter registration card. I havent lived at that address ( or that county for that matter ) for nearly 25 years.

When I moved to Wisconsin just before the 1996 elections, I registered in Wisconsin at my mothers address. I lived threre for two months while I found a decent apartment for myself. She still lives at the same address and gets voter registration reminders for me at that address.

The point is, I am on the "rolls" in three states, because they dont freaking purge thier rolls. But I only vote in the state I actually live in.

That is WHY so many counties have more people on their rolls then actual voters. They do a piss poor job ( because it would RAISE SPENDING ) of purging the voter rolls.

And there are 3033 counties in the United States. When they say 2900+, they mean ALMOST ALL. So one would be forced to believe that EVERY SINGLE COUNTY IN THE COUNTRY has rampant voter fraud EVERY election.

REALLY?????? With only 311 legal accusations since 2002, and only 51 which could be claimed as convictions( though the real number seems to be closer to only about 26 ) you would have us believe MILLIONS of incidents of voter fraud are being perpetrated EVERY election in EVERY county in the country?

Its a very simple explaination, that WONT get fixed by Voter ID cards, and one party tries to turn into a national debate every election cycle because the numbers make it look like theres an issue, when really there isnt.

In other words, stop getting all up in arms about pretend stuff.

First of all, liberals love to spend money. Liberals live to spend money. Remember - government spending stimulates the economy? Creates jobs? Solves all problems? We've been hearing liberals scream this for 4 straight years now. So why the opposition on spending money to prevent voter fraud?

Second, I believe you only vote in the state you live in. But what you fail to understand, is that it is very likely (especially in Wisconsin) that some idiot liberal is voting for you.

Third, all of your excuses mean nothing at the end of the day. It's almost as asinine as me saying that Aurora, Colorado doesn't matter because only 71 people were shot and not 75. I don't care how "small" liberal propaganda claims the voter fraud issue is - any fraud is unacceptable. One case of voter fraud supporting conservative candidates is unacceptable.

The fact that liberals are "concerned" about spending money on this just shows with glaring evidence that they want the fraud to continue. We're $16 trillion in debt because of liberals, they keep yelling for us to spend even more, but they are suddenly fiscally responsible when it comes to spending money on preventing voter fraud?!?!?

Im going to aswer whats in bolded here because I seem to have missed this earlier.

NONSENSE!!!!!!!!!

If someone were voting under MY name, then the Government would come after me for VOTER FRAUD!!!! Thats what YOU fail to understand.

So now, the burden of proof is upon YOU to find and post data about people who have been accused of voter fraud but it turns out that it was someone voting under their name.

What the hell is wrong with these people are they that fucking naive to be so easily led by their party. Even the GOP can't prove even small scale voter fraud, much less minuscule voter fraud.
But it has been proved that the voter fraud scare is a fraud.
Why do these people hate the values that established the USA? One man/woman, one vote! No, they'd rather screw people out of their right to vote legally as guaranteed by the Constitution.

Theyve been looking for their Willie Horton for years. Never found it. Never will.

The REAL problem is ELECTION fraud, not voter fraud.

I say we let them win this one though. Pass the voter ID laws and make getting the ID part of our get out the vote campaign.

Then we can turn our attention to THEIR election fraud.

What the hell is wrong with these people are they that fucking naive to be so easily led by their party. Even the GOP can't prove even small scale voter fraud, much less minuscule voter fraud.
Why do these people hate the values that established the USA? One man/woman, one vote! No, they'd rather screw people out of their right to vote legally as guaranteed by the Constitution.

With the internet today, there is no excuse for being as inaccurate as you are with this post....

At least 44 states have seen charges or convictions for voter fraud in the last 10 years, according to a vote fraud study from the Republican National Lawyers Association. Charges have included voter impersonation, vote buying, absentee ballot fraud and double voting. In 2010, a Nebraska man was arrested after investigators said he submitted nearly 200 phony names during a drive for a minority voter registration group. Last year, a Mississippi NAACP official was convicted of fraudulently casting absentee ballots in the names of 10 people—four of whom were dead—after forensics matched her DNA to the envelope seals.

TheBlaze Magazine Exclusive Report: Voter Fraud Threatens Your Vote | TheBlaze.com

With the internet today, there is no excuse for being as inaccurate as you are with this post....

At least 44 states have seen charges or convictions for voter fraud in the last 10 years, according to a vote fraud study from the Republican National Lawyers Association. Charges have included voter impersonation, vote buying, absentee ballot fraud and double voting. In 2010, a Nebraska man was arrested after investigators said he submitted nearly 200 phony names during a drive for a minority voter registration group. Last year, a Mississippi NAACP official was convicted of fraudulently casting absentee ballots in the names of 10 people—four of whom were dead—after forensics matched her DNA to the envelope seals.

TheBlaze Magazine Exclusive Report: Voter Fraud Threatens Your Vote | TheBlaze.com

Would any of those "voter fraud" cases have been prevented by voter ID laws?

Where are your sources to back up your allegation? I posted a link to some concrete numbers.

Furthermore, why is your side of the aisle so afraid of this issue? If it stops even 1 vote that was fraudulent, I would think everyone would support that. Unless, of course, your the side behind the fraud.

The state of Georgia has actually seen a major increase in minority voting since requiring proper identification.

Trying to make the case that people shouldn't have to prove who they are before casting a vote is as asinine as trying to make a case that murder should be legalized. This is just stupid. I know the left is desperate, but you would think they would come up with a better argument than it should be ok to have voter fraud.
If you're so concerned about voter fraud, why haven't you said anything about the fact that we have only 4 companies that are "contracted" to total 80% of all the votes, in all the elections for the entire country? All you need is access to one touch-screen voting machine and you can replace the "memory card" in less than a minute, which will affect the server on how it tabulates votes for each precinct.

eighty percent of all the ballots in America are tallied by four companies - Diebold, Election Systems & Software (ES&S), Sequoia Voting Systems and Hart InterCivic.
Why don't you talk about that?

Oh, I know why you don't talk about it.

Three of the four companies have close ties to the Republican Party.

Let's play a game to see who is capable of being honest.

If there are no new voter ID laws established prior to the election in November, how many cases of in person voter fraud do you think we will have? Using past elections as an indicator, how many people will be accused of and investigated for in person voter fraud.

Heck......lets assume that the worst fears of the GOP are realized, how many successful ( unknown. not detected ) cases of in person voter fraud do you THINK or GUESS we will have?

Now, lets allow all the new voter ID laws to be established. How many eligible voters, will fail to acquire the PROPER ID and be denied the opportunity to vote in the upcoming election?

Which number is larger?

Make an informed, logical decision regarding how we should proceed.

Last edited:
Why play the game though? How many people who don't treat their high blood pressure or lower their cholesterol will have strokes or heart attacks. Answer: a relatively small number, but a number too high to take the risk.

How many people who drive too fast or run red lights will have car crashes? Answer: a relatively small number, but a number too high to take the risk.

How many people who go out in thunderstorms will be hit by lightning? Answer: a small number, but a number too high to not take precautions.

How many people will commit voter fraud with or without voter I.D.? Answer: a small number relative to the number of people who vote, but any fraud at all should not be tolerable. A large number of New Mexico elections are decided by fewer than 500 votess. How hard would it be to rig an important election if due care is not exerised?

The bottom line is, when matters involving food, shelter, transportation, or registration for most services requires photo I.D. these days, it is a hardship on nobody to require Voter I.D. as well.

I don't wanna play that game............because I NEVER win! So let me just say a bunch of other meaningless stuff and see if I can bore the guy into going away.

One citizen denied the opportunity to vote...........for whatever reason........no matter how trivial it seems to you............is not tolerable.

Now......lets play that game and see how much sense your position makes.

Let's play a game to see who is capable of being honest.

If there are no new voter ID laws established prior to the election in November, how many cases of in person voter fraud do you think we will have? Using past elections as an indicator, how many people will be accused of and investigated for in person voter fraud.

Heck......lets assume that the worst fears of the GOP are realized, how many successful ( unknown. not detected ) cases of in person voter fraud do you THINK or GUESS we will have?

Now, lets allow all the new voter ID laws to be established. How many eligible voters, will fail to acquire the PROPER ID and be denied the opportunity to vote in the upcoming election?

Which number is larger?

Make an informed, logical decision regarding how we should proceed.

There is no way of knowing "how many successful ( unknown. not detected ) cases of in person voter fraud" there would be. My guess of 10's of thousands is no more ridiculous than TDM's claim of zero.
Are we in agreement that only citizens eligible to vote in a given location should be voting? What is wrong with requiring that voters prove their eligibility?
I am required to carry a state issued permit to carry a concealed weapon, but you're fine with that, aren't you?

All citizens who do not register to vote or who do not show up at the assigned precinct or who do not use the assigned absentee ballot should be denied the opportunity to vote. The great privilege of voting for our government leaders is something that should never be taken lightly, casually, or without due process to ensure the integrity of the system.

The privilege requires personal responsibility and initiative. Nobody who can show that he or she is a citizen of the United States should be denied a photo I.D. but that is a separate issue.

Requiring a photo I.D. to vote is just one more method to help ensure a fair and honest election. It is no more inconvenience than is the requirement to register to vote and/or to make the effort to vote, and the only logical reason anybody would object to it is to make it more easy to commit voter fraud.

I don't wanna play that game............because I NEVER win! So let me just say a bunch of other meaningless stuff and see if I can bore the guy into going away.

One citizen denied the opportunity to vote...........for whatever reason........no matter how trivial it seems to you............is not tolerable.

Now......lets play that game and see how much sense your position makes.

OK, One person denied the right to vote because someone has fraudulently voted already in place of him, is not tolerable.
When driving a car, carrying a concealed weapon, opening a bank account, cashing a check or applying for welfare, requires a photo ID, why shouldn't voting?

My son (special needs) just turned 19. He printed off the voter registration form from the website, filled it out, mailed it. The only personal information asked on the form, aside from name, address and DOB was his DL# (he doesn't have one) or the last 4 of his SS#. He got his voter registration within two weeks. Hubs just took him down to the DMV Thurs. 30-40 min drive, waited till their number was called (waited approx 1.5 hours because that's how they run the DMV). He took the following paperwork with him for proof: his voter registration card, his SS card, his raised-seal BC, a tax bill with his name and address on it; hubs had his DL which they didn't even bother to look at. He got a temp ID card which is good for 15 days and they run his name through the database to validate that his pic doesn't match another pic under a different name. Hubs and son then went out to lunch, total time gone (including the drive there and back and lunch) was 4 hours.

If someone was going to fraudulently vote they'd do that when they registered. Wouldn't requiring a photo ID prevent the fraudulently registered person from being able to vote? Say someone registered a dead person ... filled out the form, mailed it in, got a voter card in the dead person's name. (btw, were I vote they have never, ever asked to see my voter reg. card, just had me sign the book). Now that dead person is registered and without photo ID at the polls there's no way to know if that person voting is who they say they are (the dead person) and couldn't this be repeated many times over? Wouldn't a photo ID stop registration/voter fraud? Just kinda thinking out loud here.

When the DMV guy was looking over my son's paperwork, my son leans in and says to the guy "find any warrants yet?" :lol: My kid is a hoot!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back