Voter Fraud

Given the overwhelming evidence that anybody who wants a photo ID can easily obtain one in this country, the advantage to every citizen in having a photo ID, and the extremely few people who would want one and can't afford one could be so easily accommodated; there is only one fact that matters remaining.

The ONLY ones disadvantaged by Photo ID are those who intend to commit voter fraud.

More overwhelming evidence that the left is LYING about the voter fraud problem:

160 COUNTIES HAVE MORE REGISTERED VOTERS THAN RESIDENTS

True the Vote Sends Notice to 160 Counties It Says Have More Than 100 Percent Voter Registration | TheBlaze.com

People die all the time. There's no "automatic" way for people who die to be taken off voter rolls.

There's no big conspiracy, it's just a simple fact. People die - that's why there are more registered voters than residents.

Really? We can automatically impose the death tax on their families, automatically cut off Social Security checks to the deceased, and automatically ensure the federal government gets a slice of their estate, but we can't automatically "take them off the voter roll"?

That's funny - considering there are death certificates issued and todays sophisticated IT systems, you would think the entire thing could be automated and executed within seconds. That is unless, of course, you're a liberal who desperately needs the deceased to still be on the "voter rolls" because you make up a mere 21% of the voters in America.

Last edited:
More overwhelming evidence that the left is LYING about the voter fraud problem:

True the Vote Sends Notice to 160 Counties It Says Have More Than 100 Percent Voter Registration | TheBlaze.com

People die all the time. There's no "automatic" way for people who die to be taken off voter rolls.

There's no big conspiracy, it's just a simple fact. People die - that's why there are more registered voters than residents.

By the way, if this were just some death issue, then why wouldn't 3,000+ counties have more voters than residents? Do 2,900+ counties have residents that never die?!?!? Kind of throws your theory right out of the door, doesn't it?

By the way, if this were just some death issue, then why wouldn't 3,000+ counties have more voters than residents? Do 2,900+ counties have residents that never die?!?!? Kind of throws your theory right out of the door, doesn't it?

I grew up in St Louis Mo. I havent lived there for two decades. But my father, who still lives in the house I first registered in at 18 years of age, still gets my voter registration card. I havent lived at that address ( or that county for that matter ) for nearly 25 years.

When I moved to Wisconsin just before the 1996 elections, I registered in Wisconsin at my mothers address. I lived threre for two months while I found a decent apartment for myself. She still lives at the same address and gets voter registration reminders for me at that address.

The point is, I am on the "rolls" in three states, because they dont freaking purge thier rolls. But I only vote in the state I actually live in.

That is WHY so many counties have more people on their rolls then actual voters. They do a piss poor job ( because it would RAISE SPENDING ) of purging the voter rolls.

And there are 3033 counties in the United States. When they say 2900+, they mean ALMOST ALL. So one would be forced to believe that EVERY SINGLE COUNTY IN THE COUNTRY has rampant voter fraud EVERY election.

REALLY?????? With only 311 legal accusations since 2002, and only 51 which could be claimed as convictions( though the real number seems to be closer to only about 26 ) you would have us believe MILLIONS of incidents of voter fraud are being perpetrated EVERY election in EVERY county in the country?

Its a very simple explaination, that WONT get fixed by Voter ID cards, and one party tries to turn into a national debate every election cycle because the numbers make it look like theres an issue, when really there isnt.

In other words, stop getting all up in arms about pretend stuff.

Last edited:

I grew up in St Louis Mo. I havent lived there for two decades. But my father, who still lives in the house I first registered in at 18 years of age, still gets my voter registration card. I havent lived at that address ( or that county for that matter ) for nearly 25 years.

When I moved to Wisconsin just before the 1996 elections, I registered in Wisconsin at my mothers address. I lived threre for two months while I found a decent apartment for myself. She still lives at the same address and gets voter registration reminders for me at that address.

The point is, I am on the "rolls" in three states, because they dont freaking purge thier rolls. But I only vote in the state I actually live in.

That is WHY so many counties have more people on their rolls then actual voters. They do a piss poor job ( because it would RAISE SPENDING ) of purging the voter rolls.

And there are 3033 counties in the United States. When they say 2900+, they mean ALMOST ALL. So one would be forced to believe that EVERY SINGLE COUNTY IN THE COUNTRY has rampant voter fraud EVERY election.

REALLY?????? With only 311 legal accusations since 2002, and only 51 which could be claimed as convictions( though the real number seems to be closer to only about 26 ) you would have us believe MILLIONS of incidents of voter fraud are being perpetrated EVERY election in EVERY county in the country?

Its a very simple explaination, that WONT get fixed by Voter ID cards, and one party tries to turn into a national debate every election cycle because the numbers make it look like theres an issue, when really there isnt.

I don't see a problem with a Computer Program connecting Voter Registration with your Current Address through Your Current State ID, be it a Drivers License, or ID Card. When you move, you turn it in, when applying for a Current ID. It is no big deal.
The Integrity of the Elections is the priority, not the inconvenience of some over paid worker having to do something productive. If it's a mess, it surely needs to be cleaned up. Who's to say, people are not taking advantage of those Voter ID's? You would not even know if Ballots were being cast in your own name in those States you don't even live.

I don't see a problem with a Computer Program connecting Voter Registration with your Current Address through Your Current State ID, be it a Drivers License, or ID Card. When you move, you turn it in, when applying for a Current ID. It is no big deal.
The Integrity of the Elections is the priority, not the inconvenience of some over paid worker having to do something productive. If it's a mess, it surely needs to be cleaned up. Who's to say, people are not taking advantage of those Voter ID's? You would not even know if Ballots were being cast in your own name in those States you don't even live.

Oh I am not opposed to a National ID card or even State Voter ID requirements. As I stated earlier in the thread Im actually in favor of them if for no other reason to end this argument about so called rampant voter fraud.

I just feel the need to correct people when they post such obviously incorrect and biased ramblings.

See Quatum Windbags current avatar for further explaination on my motives lol

I find this GOP voter fraud scare tactic has pathetic.
I posted those one and I'll do it again. Maybe, just maybe some of the voter fraud screamers will finally get a clue, that they are being led by the nose by their own party (again).

Policy Brief on the Truth About “Voter Fraud”

Summary

* Fraud by individual voters is both irrational and extremely rare.
* Many vivid anecdotes of purported voter fraud have been proven false or do not demonstrate fraud.
* Voter fraud is often conflated with other forms of election misconduct.
* Raising the unsubstantiated specter of mass voter fraud suits a particular policy agenda.
* Claims of voter fraud should be carefully tested before they become the basis for action.

Fraud by individual voters is both irrational and extremely rare. Most citizens who take the time to vote offer their legitimate signatures and sworn oaths with the gravitas that this hard-won civic right deserves. Even for the few who view voting merely as a means to an end, however, voter fraud is a singularly foolish way to attempt to win an election. Each act of voter fraud risks five years in prison and a $10,000 fine - but yields at most one incremental vote. The single vote is simply not worth the price.

Because voter fraud is essentially irrational, it is not surprising that no credible evidence suggests a voter fraud epidemic. There is no documented wave or trend of individuals voting multiple times, voting as someone else, or voting despite knowing that they are ineligible. Indeed, evidence from the microscopically scrutinized 2004 gubernatorial election in Washington State actually reveals just the opposite: though voter fraud does happen, it happens approximately 0.0009% of the time. The similarly closely-analyzed 2004 election in Ohio revealed a voter fraud rate of 0.00004%. National Weather Service data shows that Americans are struck and killed by lightning about as often.

Policy Brief on the Truth About “Voter Fraud” | Brennan Center for Justice

First of all, liberals love to spend money. Liberals live to spend money. Remember - government spending stimulates the economy? Creates jobs? Solves all problems? We've been hearing liberals scream this for 4 straight years now. So why the opposition on spending money to prevent voter fraud?

Second, I believe you only vote in the state you live in. But what you fail to understand, is that it is very likely (especially in Wisconsin) that some idiot liberal is voting for you.

Third, all of your excuses mean nothing at the end of the day. It's almost as asinine as me saying that Aurora, Colorado doesn't matter because only 71 people were shot and not 75. I don't care how "small" liberal propaganda claims the voter fraud issue is - any fraud is unacceptable. One case of voter fraud supporting conservative candidates is unacceptable.

The fact that liberals are "concerned" about spending money on this just shows with glaring evidence that they want the fraud to continue. We're $16 trillion in debt because of liberals, they keep yelling for us to spend even more, but they are suddenly fiscally responsible when it comes to spending money on preventing voter fraud?!?!?

Pennsylvania acknowledges there is no evidence of voter fraud

Read more: Pennsylvania acknowledges there is no evidence of voter fraud - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Yet, almost 800,000 will not be allowed to vote this November thanks to a law passed the the GOP in Pennsylvania! Voter suppression, damn straight it is! I thought this was America!

Nah, it stopped being America when progressives like you brought pure communism to our shores. But don't worry though, the Tea Party is seriously kicking your ass and we're taking back America. This will be America again (just be patient son)!

First of all, liberals love to spend money. Liberals live to spend money. Remember - government spending stimulates the economy? Creates jobs? Solves all problems? We've been hearing liberals scream this for 4 straight years now. So why the opposition on spending money to prevent voter fraud?

Second, I believe you only vote in the state you live in. But what you fail to understand, is that it is very likely (especially in Wisconsin) that some idiot liberal is voting for you.

Third, all of your excuses mean nothing at the end of the day. It's almost as asinine as me saying that Aurora, Colorado doesn't matter because only 71 people were shot and not 75. I don't care how "small" liberal propaganda claims the voter fraud issue is - any fraud is unacceptable. One case of voter fraud supporting conservative candidates is unacceptable.

The fact that liberals are "concerned" about spending money on this just shows with glaring evidence that they want the fraud to continue. We're $16 trillion in debt because of liberals, they keep yelling for us to spend even more, but they are suddenly fiscally responsible when it comes to spending money on preventing voter fraud?!?!?

Your entire post is laced with biased and not based on reality.

Please wash clean your biased, READ what I actually posted and then respond to THAT. Do not go on some completely UNRELATED crazy rant that has nothing at all to do with what I posted.

Oh and I support Voter ID. Maybe you should pay attention.

Pennsylvania acknowledges there is no evidence of voter fraud

Read more: Pennsylvania acknowledges there is no evidence of voter fraud - Pittsburgh Post-Gazette

Yet, almost 800,000 will not be allowed to vote this November thanks to a law passed the the GOP in Pennsylvania! Voter suppression, damn straight it is! I thought this was America!

Nah, it stopped being America when progressives like you brought pure communism to our shores. But don't worry though, the Tea Party is seriously kicking your ass and we're taking back America. This will be America again (just be patient son)!

Again your post is filled with biased insanity with no foothold in reality.

If you wish to take part in reasonable conversation, you will need to adjust your hatred down a few notches and realize, that the "pure communism" you speak of is non-existant and only a tool used by those who wish to control you.

What the hell is wrong with these people are they that fucking naive to be so easily led by their party. Even the GOP can't prove even small scale voter fraud, much less minuscule voter fraud.
But it has been proved that the voter fraud scare is a fraud.
Why do these people hate the values that established the USA? One man/woman, one vote! No, they'd rather screw people out of their right to vote legally as guaranteed by the Constitution.

What the hell is wrong with these people are they that fucking naive to be so easily led by their party. Even the GOP can't prove even small scale voter fraud, much less minuscule voter fraud.
Why do these people hate the values that established the USA? One man/woman, one vote! No, they'd rather screw people out of their right to vote legally as guaranteed by the Constitution.

There is no right to vote. It is not a Constitutionally enumerated right.

I find this GOP voter fraud scare tactic has pathetic.
I posted those one and I'll do it again. Maybe, just maybe some of the voter fraud screamers will finally get a clue, that they are being led by the nose by their own party (again).

Policy Brief on the Truth About “Voter Fraud”

Summary

* Fraud by individual voters is both irrational and extremely rare.
* Many vivid anecdotes of purported voter fraud have been proven false or do not demonstrate fraud.
* Voter fraud is often conflated with other forms of election misconduct.
* Raising the unsubstantiated specter of mass voter fraud suits a particular policy agenda.
* Claims of voter fraud should be carefully tested before they become the basis for action.

Fraud by individual voters is both irrational and extremely rare. Most citizens who take the time to vote offer their legitimate signatures and sworn oaths with the gravitas that this hard-won civic right deserves. Even for the few who view voting merely as a means to an end, however, voter fraud is a singularly foolish way to attempt to win an election. Each act of voter fraud risks five years in prison and a $10,000 fine - but yields at most one incremental vote. The single vote is simply not worth the price.

Because voter fraud is essentially irrational, it is not surprising that no credible evidence suggests a voter fraud epidemic. There is no documented wave or trend of individuals voting multiple times, voting as someone else, or voting despite knowing that they are ineligible. Indeed, evidence from the microscopically scrutinized 2004 gubernatorial election in Washington State actually reveals just the opposite: though voter fraud does happen, it happens approximately 0.0009% of the time. The similarly closely-analyzed 2004 election in Ohio revealed a voter fraud rate of 0.00004%. National Weather Service data shows that Americans are struck and killed by lightning about as often.

Policy Brief on the Truth About “Voter Fraud” | Brennan Center for Justice

That's why Madison, WI had a 110% voter turn out for the Scott Walker recall election, right? Voter fraud is rampant by liberals and you know it. Lying about something over and over is not going to convince us that what you say is true. That only works on you weak minded liberals.

How exactly is someone getting "screwed out of their right to vote"?!?! What the HELL is wrong with YOU?!?! The fact that you think people should be able to walk in and cast votes without first proving they are a registered voter speaks volumes.

edited who wants the voter fraud because you know that America will never accept your communist ideology.

This is as fucking stupid as someone trying to make a case that there should be no officials on a basketball court, no referees on a football field, and no police officers in the world. It's just an asinine argument to make. You're screaming you don't want legal and fair elections held. Unfuckingbelievable...

Your entire post is laced with biased and not based on reality.

Please wash clean your biased, READ what I actually posted and then respond to THAT. Do not go on some completely UNRELATED crazy rant that has nothing at all to do with what I posted.

Oh and I support Voter ID. Maybe you should pay attention.

In other words, you can't dispute one thing I just said so it's time to change the conversation, right? Where is the "biased"? What is not "based on reality"?

According to liberals, nothing stimulates the economy like government spending, government programs, and government employees. So let's break this down:

Those without ID would need proper processing and free ID's provided to them.

• Someone would need to create these forms (ie the template)... STIMULUS!
  • We would need to print the forms (think of the paper the government would need to purchase from private industry and the toner the government would need to purchase from private industry).... STIMULUS!
  • Someone would need to process the forms in person.... STIMULUS!
  • We would need to create the ID template.... STIMULUS!
  • We would need to print the ID cards.... STIMULUS!
  • Somoeone would need to check ID at the polls..... STIMULUS!
My God, in any other scenario, this is literally a liberal dream. It's federal spending - the solution to all problems (right? :lol). Except that, this spending would stop the voter fraud liberals need to win an election, so we can't have that.

The argument liberals are trying to make on this issue is just as stupid as someone saying that we shouldn't be allowed to investigate rape or murder. It's just an absurd case to make, which is why you guys are getting annihilated on this issue.

Its the same reason the talk about being all constitutionalistic and then try to distroy the post office which the founders WROTE into the constitution and were willing to pay for.

They are not the friends of this country or our constitution.

They are Norquist devotees who want this country dead

Its the same reason the talk about being all constitutionalistic and then try to distroy the post office which the founders WROTE into the constitution and were willing to pay for.

Incorrect. The Constitution provides for the government building and maintaining postal roads, it says NOTHING about the Post Office.

Incorrect. The Constitution provides for the government building and maintaining postal roads, it says NOTHING about the Post Office.

Wow. Youre sitting at a computer, or you have a smart device in your hand. You cant fact check that before you post it?

Article I, Section 8, Clause 7 of the United States Constitution, known as the Postal Clause or the Postal Power, empowers Congress "To establish Post Offices and post Roads".

Postal Clause - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back