Vote Fraud

I don't know anyone (in RL) voting for him. I don't see he has the numbers in the polls. I think he's grasping at straws. Who honestly thinks he would have a chance in the Republican party... He's anti-Iraq war. Most Republicans back the war. He calls for a cut and run. Again... Something Republicans as a whole are not backing.

I don't know anyone (in RL) voting for him. I don't see he has the numbers in the polls. I think he's grasping at straws. Who honestly thinks he would have a chance in the Republican party... He's anti-Iraq war. Most Republicans back the war. He calls for a cut and run. Again... Something Republicans as a whole are not backing.

its not about HIM for god sakes it is about rigged elections,convicted drug dealers running and having access to voting machines ,missing chips,uncounted votes,the poll discrepancies with barrack and paul and the supposed actual votes .this should be a great concern to everyone regardless who you support

We are kidding ourselves if we do not address this issue, it doesn't matter which candidate the fraud is against.

Whose to say that Obama hasn't suffered fraud? If our right to vote can be tampered with, which clearly it can, than we lose the democracy we have and will fall into dictatorship.

There is 100% proof that election fraud took place, I am sure Paul wasn't the only victim.

We are kidding ourselves if we do not address this issue, it doesn't matter which candidate the fraud is against.

Whose to say that Obama hasn't suffered fraud? If our right to vote can be tampered with, which clearly it can, than we lose the democracy we have and will fall into dictatorship.

There is 100% proof that election fraud took place, I am sure Paul wasn't the only victim.

There is 100% proof? Where?

So far all I have is that there is evidence that it could happen, not that it did. Also that it is far more difficult to get away with it when using optical scanner machines as the ballots are paper ballots.

If you think there is evidence of fraud actually taking place sue for a recount. There are paper ballots that are very easy to read ready to be counted.

There is 100% proof? Where?

So far all I have is that there is evidence that it could happen, not that it did. Also that it is far more difficult to get away with it when using optical scanner machines as the ballots are paper ballots.

If you think there is evidence of fraud actually taking place sue for a recount. There are paper ballots that are very easy to read ready to be counted.

you dont have a clue what talking about do you

a couple votes mistakenly got left off a tally sheet. No fraud at all. Further it was CAUGHT, guess what dipstick? That means the system works.

I'm not completely sure if vote fraud actually took place. I'm sure that even if it did, the tracks would have been well covered before hand...not to mention how much time has passed now to have swept up the paper trail.

But what you said was a little spun. It was not just "a couple votes". In 2 different towns, that I know of from what little I've read about this, there were vote totals of 0 for Ron Paul. In Sutton NH, a total of 31 votes were left off RP's final tally, out of a whopping 386 total votes in the town. I'm sorry, but my 4 year old daughter could do a better job than that. And in Greenville NH, I believe it was 20+ votes that were left off, out of ONLY 100+. So that's even worse than Sutton.

The only reason I kind of suspect possible shenanigans, is that I just can't see 2 different towns making that kind of mistake. Once, MAYBE. But twice? Only having to count a couple hundred votes MAX? How did it just happen to be BOTH TIMES that RP got screwed out of every vote?

Again, maybe a couple votes missed, but not EVERY ONE.

That's not a little strange to you?

I'm not completely sure if vote fraud actually took place. I'm sure that even if it did, the tracks would have been well covered before hand...not to mention how much time has passed now to have swept up the paper trail.

But what you said was a little spun. It was not just "a couple votes". In 2 different towns, that I know of from what little I've read about this, there were vote totals of 0 for Ron Paul. In Sutton NH, a total of 31 votes were left off RP's final tally, out of a whopping 386 total votes in the town. I'm sorry, but my 4 year old daughter could do a better job than that. And in Greenville NH, I believe it was 20+ votes that were left off, out of ONLY 100+. So that's even worse than Sutton.

The only reason I kind of suspect possible shenanigans, is that I just can't see 2 different towns making that kind of mistake. Once, MAYBE. But twice? Only having to count a couple hundred votes MAX? How did it just happen to be BOTH TIMES that RP got screwed out of every vote?

Again, maybe a couple votes missed, but not EVERY ONE.

That's not a little strange to you?

Nope. Further IT was discovered.

NOT BY PEOPLE LIKE YOU IT WASN'T

What moronic drivel. The system caught the mistake. Thus the system works retard. Or wait , I know, now you can link us to one of your twilight zone reject sites where there is proof that the people doing the tallying are secretly members of the Skull and Bones or work for the Bilderburgs.

What moronic drivel. The system caught the mistake. Thus the system works retard. Or wait , I know, now you can link us to one of your twilight zone reject sites where there is proof that the people doing the tallying are secretly members of the Skull and Bones or work for the Bilderburgs.

The system didn't catch it dude. You obviously haven't read a damn thing about this.

A person who had family in Sutton, and knew they voted for RP there, contacted authorities about it when they noticed on the live map at politico.com that RP had a vote total of 0 in Sutton.

That's not the system fixing itself. That's an alert individual keeping an eye on things KNOWING of the possibility of vote fraud.

you've no information the missing votes or how they where discovered but yet you blindly credit it to the system and ignore the fact that voting machines are easily hacked and there are 164 chips that the system just lost , 25% more paper ballots printed than requested and all of this is in the hands and control of convicted cocaine dealers(because they make good fall guys)

just go back to to sleep rgs and we will wake you when its over OK

Huge Diebold Disparities Uncovered In New Hampshire Recount
Memory cards missing as attorney voices concerns about transparency

Prison Planet | January 18, 2008
Paul Joseph Watson

Huge disparities between votes cast on Diebold electronic voting machines and actual hand counted tallies are emerging during the New Hampshire recount, with Hillary Clinton gaining the most from over a hundred unaccounted for votes in one Manchester Ward.

The recount in Manchester's Ward 5 revealed a disparity whereby establishment candidates received over a hundred 'black hole' votes between them that could not be tallied during the hand count.

Diebold Result Hand Count
CLINTON
683 619
EDWARDS 255 217
OBAMA 404 365

At the moment there is no indication of where these extra votes came from, but the figures again cast the accuracy of Diebold voting machines into severe doubt and provide further evidence of the need for a return to hand counted paper ballots only in all federal elections.

Brad Friedman at The Brad Blog continues to provide great coverage of the recount, unlike New Hampshire's foremost news outlet WMUR, whose "only source seems to be whatever (New Hampshire Secretary of State) Gardner tells them," according to Friedman.

In addition, 550 ballots in Stratham were not read by the Diebold machines at all and were rejected as blank ballots.

Voting Rights attorney John Bonifaz also told Friedman of his deep concerns about the transparency of both the initial election as well as the recount.

"I'm very concerned that this is not a fully transparent process that is happening there," he said.

Diebold memory cards used in New Hampshire, which have been proven to be vulnerable to hacking and could easily be used to steal an election, are "missing" according to state officials.

Bonifaz, "Says he was told by Secretary of State William Gardner that his office doesn't get involved in tracking what happens to those memory cards. Some have reportedly been returned to LHS, and may have had their memory erased already," reports Friedman .

"When you have a private company counting 80% of the votes, and you later learn that the memory cards are unaccounted for, you have a serious question about the transparency and accountability in that process," Bonifaz said.

Federal law mandates that all materials from elections be preserved for 22 months thereafter, so if the memory cards have been wiped then LHS Associates, who it was revealed last week had hired a narcotics trafficker to a high-level executive position , would be facing criminal charges.

In another shocking development, vote fraud expert Bev Harris witnessed first hand that a majority of ballot boxes had 8 inch slits in their side. Election Defense Alliance's Sally Castleman followed the boxes back to the ballot vault and also noticed the cuts.

http://infowars.com/articles/ps/vote_fraud_nh_08_huge_diebold_disparities_uncovered.htm

Hillary's fraud always gets a pass, though.

Whereas inept bumblings elsewhere are evidence of voter fraud......

No bias there.

In NH, it was far more than "a couple votes got mistakely left off a tally sheet", even as much as THAT statement was spun.

The recount has shown there to be MULTIPLE errors and discrepencies to ALL the candidates involved. It's not so much who got SCREWED, in respect to the candidates, it's more of who got SCREWED in respect to the VOTERS.

Had there not been a recount, a substantial amount of votes that Americans cast in their perceived democracy would have been for not.

Using machines in lieu of hand counting paper ballots, for the reason that people make errors, is wildly and IRONICALLY inaccurate.

It is PEOPLE who program those machines to do that job, and anyone who's owned or used a computer (which is obviously everyone of us here) knows how incredibly IMPERFECT and INACCURATE computers are, and can be.

I'm quite sure there are a plethora of people in every precinct that would volunteer their time for FREE to stay up as late as it takes to hand count ballots in each precinct, just to make sure the count was accurate.

There's no excuse for having to use computers to do the job that humans are perfectly capable of doing, and HAVE been doing, for hundreds and thousands of years. ESPECIALLY in a case like this. We're not a democracy, if we can't be absolutely sure the vote we cast is definitely going to count.

Better Idea:

Walk into a polling place that has a single sheet of paper on the table for each candidate.

Prove you have a right to vote either with a voter ID or enough ID to match you to the voter rolls.

Print and sign your name on the petitition for your guy. Assuming each line is numbered, counting is done.

Move on, live your life, drink your beer, etc etc.

Forum List

Back