John Kerry Flip Flops Again!

Detmurds

VIP Member
Oct 18, 2007
Horse-head John Kerry has once again flip flopped! Thats right! Today he announced his endorsement of Barack Obama! What the hell happened to his 2004 running mate John Edwards? Did Kerry realize he made a mistake, or did he simply flip flop in endorsing Obama.

He is a knucklehead!

To be fair, I don't think JK ever liked JE. JK was told to do that to get the full support of the dem base. Their buddy buddy was just a gimmick to attempt to get him into office.

There have been many cases were the VP and P hate each other most notably JFK and LBJ, the two were life long enimies. This isn't all that suprising. I believe that Reagan and Bush I did not truly like each other, Reagan had been a member of the CFR and had announced that he would never choose another CFR member to be his VP, sure enough the next day he named GHB as his VP. Again it was a move for electability.

If your looking for evidence of Kerry being a flip flopper there is plenty of other areas to be explored.

If you are looking for flip floppers, there are a hell of a lot of other politicians to also explore. It's genetic trait in politicians. Very few are exempt.

If you are looking for flip floppers, there are a hell of a lot of other politicians to also explore. It's genetic trait in politicians. Very few are exempt.

Amen to that! In essence, politicians make a living by fleecing the general population....the longer they remain in office, the more proficient they are at it.

Forum List

Back