*Volunteers To Protect Texas Border*

“WE”? WTF….Negroes aren’t “replacing” anything…hahaha. Negroes are getting steam-rolled by Mexicans. You parasites have been run from your hoods by the human cockroaches from our south….the cockroaches can’t afford my water bil…..hahaha
The fastest growing demographic are mixed race children you dumb Bingo. I'm African, Indian and Chinese, ethnically. Cultural I'm all anti your kind of white. We all are, for the most part. :funnyface:

The fastest growing demographic are mixed race children you dumb Bingo. I'm African, Indian and Chinese, ethnically. Cultural I'm all anti your kind of white. We all are, for the most part. :funnyface:
You’re a mutt…we get it. Your positions on sovereignty proves it.
More specifically you mean half beaner children…right?

What deflection? I don't agree with your premise that Joe needs to fight immigrants at the border in defense of America. I think we should welcome all immigrants and that the funding should go simply to documenting and processing them. You think someone needs to fight and yet you make excuses for why they person shouldn't be you.
We do welcome all immigrants, the legal way

Also, you don’t welcome all immigrants, at least not the ones from Cuba, those, you want to turn right around.

More specifically you mean half beaner children…right?
I don't actually care. No one does except you fail whites. I have neices and nephews who are part Cuban and part Dominican. Could you tell the difference? Probably not. We can all easily identify you as a deplorable mutant racist who's people and culture we'd like to replace.

The American people overwhelmingly DISAGREE with Democrats on flooding the country with illegals. They are toast in 2024 elections.

I don't actually care. No one does except you fail whites. I have neices and nephews who are part Cuban and part Dominican. Could you tell the difference? Probably not. We can all easily identify you as a deplorable mutant racist who's people and culture we'd like to replace.
hahaha…You brag about this lunacy…you’re lost in that backwards as fuck Twilight Zone you’ve concocted.
The darker we become the shittier we become….We’ve become a lost and divided nation with no identity, we’re $34T in debt, we have a larger homeless population than the total population of some countries, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, 20-40 million unvetted illegals fucking over the citizenry, destroying blue collar trade work, destroying our public school and healthcare systems….we have a citizenry that hates one another, off the charts levels of criminality, a social media and media steering our elections and the direction of the nation, interest rates rising, mortgages, rents, food and fuel at all time highs…and you feelings people continue to embrace, champion and push things you KNOW will only cause further decay and degradation…You anti-America loons have lost all your fucking shit…you can’t and won’t get out of your own way….
Like Golfing Gator most of the loons will just flee to a thirdworld shithole and run from what they helped cause….that’s what filthy lefties do…fuck shit up, flee, fuck the next place up.

hahaha…You brag about this lunacy…you’re lost in that backwards as fuck Twilight Zone you’ve concocted.
The darker we become the shittier we become….
That's your fail white narrative, not mine. :dunno:
We’ve become a lost and divided nation with no identity, we’re $34T in debt, we have a larger homeless population than the total population of some countries, Veterans sleeping, pissing, shitting and dying in our streets, a middle class that can’t save a dime or get ahead, 20-40 million unvetted illegals fucking over the citizenry, destroying blue collar trade work, destroying our public school and healthcare systems….we have a citizenry that hates one another, off the charts levels of criminality, a social media and media steering our elections and the direction of the nation, interest rates rising, mortgages, rents, food and fuel at all time highs…and you feelings people continue to embrace, champion and push things you KNOW will only cause further decay and degradation…You anti-America loons have lost all your fucking shit…you can’t and won’t get out of your own way….
We are getting our way. Your white children are already demographic minorities.
Like Golfing Gator most of the loons will just flee to a thirdworld shithole and run from what they helped cause….that’s what filthy lefties do…fuck shit up, flee, fuck the next place up.
Where as you fail whites can't travel because your cars in the front of your houses on cinder blocks. :lmao:

Sorry bout that,

1. So we the people are volunteering to fight for our Country.
2. Its just the beginning.
3. Here we come.
4. Biden will regret being so, stupid.
5. We will get out of our sofas, to protect whats ours.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

It's a trap.

False flag incoming...

Give it a rest. You’ve made up about 15 mixed breed types now all involved with you. Enjoy your hi-tech, all invented by the whites in America starting way way back like the first integrated circuit transistor by Jack Kilby in 1957 1958 at TX Instruments you pathetic leech.

Last edited:
Give it a rest. You’ve made up about 15 mixed breed types now all involved with you. Enjoy your hi-tech, all invented by the whites in America starting way way back like the first integrated circuit transistor by Jack Kilby in 1957 1958 at TX Instruments you pathetic leech.
:lmao:

College educated whites vote Democratic. No one is going to miss you fail whites. Bye. :funnyface:

Like @Golfing Gator

You spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about me. While I guess I should be honored to have such an impact on your life that you are always thinking about me, it is still a little creepy.

Forum List

Back