Voltaire said: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities”

I'd say he was spot on.
I see the gender altering of minors as the perfect example.
Who in their right mind wouldn't consider it a absurdity on it's face and an atrocity in it's practice?
But somehow a large segment of the population has been conned into thinking it's OK.
Many states with laws to back it up.

Wherever God is forced out of the public arena, Satan is invited in to fill the resulting void.

That is exactly what we are seeing, here.

don't forget abortion, killing jews, open borders, experimenting on the population with bioweapons and DNA altering 'shots' and ...silence.

URhere.jpg

Yup, look at what tRump and co. did at the capitol on 1/6.
Thank you for responding in your typical conditioned response kid of way, but the subject matter here is not Trump.

As a small exercise I would suggest for you that the first step to take by way of achieving better mental well being would be to check yourself the next time you feel the urge to shout "Trump" in situations such as these and try to respond to the actual subject for a change.

I'd say he was spot on.

Who in their right mind wouldn't consider it a absurdity on it's face and an atrocity in it's practice?

But somehow a large segment of the population has been conned into thinking it's OK.

DJT

I'd say he was spot on.

Okay but Voltaire was a hateful fool and hypocrite. Not one you should adduce for making your argument.
The parent contribution is actually in some cases the real disorder, called
Munchausen syndrome by proxy (MSBP) is a mental health condition in which a caregiver makes up or causes an illness or injury in a person under their care

And in that statement you ignore the atrocities committed by people who believe the absurdities of religions

You stand on the side that has murdered over sixty million American children since 1973—about four Nazi Holocausts worth—and continue to murder thousands of innocents children every day, over a million every year.

Don't speak to me of atrocities. All the religions in all the world, in all human history (aside form Satan's religion which is behind the murders that you support) cannot be tied to anywhere near the atrocities that you support. Not by several orders of magnitude.

Forum List

Back