Vodka...made in America!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Anyone here of Titos vodka yet? It first came to my attention when they started serving it on United......

and i have to say...it is pretty damn good Vodka. It is winning all sorts of awards over the top shelf line ups.....

:cheers2:
American made vodka from Austin TX! (@Cereal_Killer, you have been holding out on us)

7862556.jpg

Tito%27s%20Vodka.jpg

The Vodka - Tito's Handmade Vodka

Anyone here of Titos vodka yet? It first came to my attention when they started serving it on United......

and i have to say...it is pretty damn good Vodka. It is winning all sorts of awards over the top shelf line ups.....

American made vodka from Austin TX! (@Cereal_Killer, you have been holding out on us)

7862556.jpg

Tito%27s%20Vodka.jpg

[MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION]

I was looking at the scores they received ... And at first glance thought they were talking about what the "proof" was ... And thought, "Well what do you expect coming from Texas?"

• Banned

7862556.jpg

Tito%27s%20Vodka.jpg

[MENTION=23424]syrenn[/MENTION]

I was looking at the scores they received ... And at first glance thought they were talking about what the "proof" was ... And thought, "Well what do you expect coming from Texas?"

that is actually a significant higher score then the others......and made in America. So its now the new house vodka.

I should start drinking. I keep meaning to ...

i am not a big vodka drinker.... but thought this was pretty darn good.

I am an Absolut fan after the Stoli wars ... And never paid much mind to Grey Goose, Ketel, Skyy or the other number of wanna-be's.
At the same time ... It looks like it is worth a try, and if it isn't great ... I am sure it won't be anything chocolate martinis cannot fix.

Funny vodka story... I was gifted a bottle of that Indiana Vodka. Kept it on a shelf at my office, more as a momento. So around 4pm one day, I decided to take a little nip. Which led to another and another when eventually I was 2/3 through the whole bottle. By then is was 7pm and wife drove to town to find out where the hell I was, and why I didn't show up for dinner.

Office door opens, she's mad as hell. As soon as I stood up I fell flat on my face LOL. She made me give her the car keys, so I handed her a set- the set of keys WITHOUT the car key. :D

She drove back home and I slept on the floor until about 10pm. Got in my car and holed up in a hotel room for the night. She didn't speak to me for days. :lol:

Funny vodka story... I was gifted a bottle of that Indiana Vodka. Kept it on a shelf at my office, more as a momento. So around 4pm one day, I decided to take a little nip. Which led to another and another when eventually I was 2/3 through the whole bottle. By then is was 7pm and wife drove to town to find out where the hell I was, and why I didn't show up for dinner.

Office door opens, she's mad as hell. As soon as I stood up I fell flat on my face LOL. She made me give her the car keys, so I handed her a set- the set of keys WITHOUT the car key. :D

She drove back home and I slept on the floor until about 10pm. Got in my car and holed up in a hotel room for the night. She didn't speak to me for days. :lol:

:eek:

:lol:

7862556.jpg

Tito%27s%20Vodka.jpg

I will have to try this out.

Been there done that.:eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back