Vivek Ramaswamy: Not Constitutionally Eligible to Be President

What was the law at the time?

And why didn't Øbama quickly show his birth certificate when the issue was first raised by Hillary's team?

That issue was never raised by Hillary's team. The worst they did, was send an email questioning his loyalty to America because his father was Muslim and he spent several years growing up in Indonesia. And he posted a copy of his COLB online in June, 2008, after rumors started swirling that he wasn't born in Hawaii.

LOL

Holy shit. :eusa_doh:

Aside from all the nonsense added in red, I asked you how he obtained a passport to travel overseas in 2006 -- and you produce a birth certificate that was printed in 2011.

No wonder you said, "give it up, dude." You were really hoping no one would notice your blunder and just give up.
that was the copy he was hard pressed to produce. I don't give a rats ass about 2006. Bathhouse Barry was not and is not a US citizen of any way shape or form.

Class dismissed.

that was the copy he was hard pressed to produce. I don't give a rats ass about 2006. Bathhouse Barry was not and is not a US citizen of any way shape or form.

Class dismissed.

So you can't prove your claim he obtained a passport with a fake birth certificate.

This is my shocked face --> :auiqs.jpg:

So you can't prove your claim he obtained a passport with a fake birth certificate.

This is my shocked face --> :auiqs.jpg:
mine as well :auiqs.jpg:, shocked

Cntbm_LBUIAEl_JU-.jpg

Class dismissed.

You are truly a fool.

I appreciate you reveling this fact in your first 24 hours, most take a week or more, I now know that, going forward, there is absolutely zero need to take anything you post seriously...

You are dismissed, child.

You are truly a fool.

I appreciate you reveling this fact in your first 24 hours, most take a week or more, I now know that, going forward, there is absolutely zero need to take anything you post seriously...

You are dismissed, child.
polish your tooth old man and change your colostomy bag. It stinks!

Sad that you feel the need to rely on photoshopped images. You know, I can do that too, right?

DY7XwRYUQAANNqk.jpg
Looks photoshopped. Fake. Big Mike has a penis. Melania does not.

Cute couple, ehh? :)

E42i12mWEAQajhQ.jpg:large

I've been saying since day one this guy wasn't eligible to be president. Even John Jay, the first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in a letter to George Washington drafting the Presidential qualification clause said:

——Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise & seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government, and to declare expressly that the Command in chief of the american army shall not be given to, nor devolved on, any but a natural born Citizen.-——

He was born here. He's a citizen. End of story.

Barrack Hussein Obama was not eligible.
Lets assume for a moment you are correct.

Why? Why would anyone go through all you would need to go through to pull something like that off? This wouldn't be something Pres Obama could just do his own so what's the payoff for whomever facilitated all this?

I've been saying since day one this guy wasn't eligible to be president. Even John Jay, the first Chief Justice of the Supreme Court in a letter to George Washington drafting the Presidential qualification clause said:

——Permit me to hint, whether it would not be wise & seasonable to provide a strong check to the admission of Foreigners into the administration of our national Government, and to declare expressly that the Command in chief of the american army shall not be given to, nor devolved on, any but a natural born Citizen.-——

1691413423773.gif

Ramaswamy was a thing, but he keeps exposing himself when he comes out, putting us back in the TPP. And then wants basically unlimited immigration of "skilled" workers (meaning his own from India).
He definitely should have changed his name to Vic Ramsay and he wouldn’t having a lot of these problems with the birthers. It was hard enough for them to spell ‘Barack’. :cool-45:

So you guys are gonna use the whole bullshit Obama argument on him. LOL. Proving once again, conservatives eat their own.

Ok, so let's look at the law straight up.

Upon further inspection,
"While the Constitution does not define natural born Citizen, commentators have opined that the Framers would have understood the term to mean someone who was a U.S. citizen at birth with no need to go through a naturalization proceeding at some later time".

The problem here is "interpretation". And that's where Viv can hang the sticklers up if he wants to make the argument. Not sure why people are getting up in arms about a guy that has absolutely no chance of being the Republican nominee.
He wants to be Trump's VP selection.
You do make at least one good point. If foreign-born Obama could lie his way into the Presidency, then why shouldn't Vivek. Good question. The answer, of course, is that he should have never become the President and if it's true that Vivek isn't a natural-born citizen then he shouldn't be either.

You do make at least one good point. If foreign-born Obama could lie his way into the Presidency, then why shouldn't Vivek. Good question. The answer, of course, is that he should have never become the President and if it's true that Vivek isn't a natural-born citizen then he shouldn't be either.

What lie?

He was born here. He's a citizen. End of story.
Sue, it takes more than being a Citizen to be president. It takes a natural born Citizen born of American citizen parents to be president. Citizen and natural born Citizen are not the same thing. That's why Citizens of US Territory Puerto Rico can never be president.

He's a natural born US citizen from birth. He's eligible.. no amount of your ignorance changes that.

Forum List

Back