Virtue

Virtue

Vires et Decus
Feb 13, 2013
Florida
Greetings Everyone,

I am a traditionalist conservative and a traditionalist Catholic. Well read, well educated and am a gentleman. My interests include, but are not limited to, history, literature, American culture, wine, whisky and travel. I know many will not agree with my views, but I still hold hope for healthy, polite discussion.

Sincerely yours, respectfully, with regards, etc. etc.,
Virtue

Last edited:
Welcome, virtue.

I wish I had thought of using your name, it's great.

So is the photo...what is that a pic of??? I love the horses. I would have made a terrific horse soldier.

Welcome Virtue, sit back and enjoy the ride :)

I do believe we have some whiskey to offer, and as always plenty of Cheetos, Mountain Dew, and a bit of Chardonney :D

Greetings Everyone,

I am a traditionalist conservative and a traditionalist Catholic. Well read, well educated and am a gentleman. My interests include, but are not limited to, history, literature, American culture, wine, whisky and travel. I know many will not agree with my views, but I still hold hope for healthy, polite discussion.

Virtue
Welcome to USMB, Virtue. Hope you enjoy the boards.

Greetings Everyone,

Virtue

Wellcome Virtue, never be afraid to express your way of thinking: the important thing to get respect is to respect the other.

Forum List

Back