the Nations

Powerglide01

Rookie
Feb 12, 2013
S. W. Nations (Okla)
Well a newbie here that really doesn't care what folks think.Down to earth but opiniated , I do like loyalty to ones friends.A yes man I refuse to be and anyone who doesn't conform to that idea, should rethink their status for they stand for nothing.And, I really like milsurp guns and rock collecting, and man stuff. I have seen alot and been in law for years so your liberal views on the jailed have NOT got me rethinking my position.Heck, I talked to the killers and rapers. Be loyal, keep the Constitution pure, and keep shooting.Also, help somebody that is worthy of help! Don't help deadbeats!

Well a newbie here that really doesn't care what folks think.Down to earth but opiniated , I do like loyalty to ones friends.A yes man I refuse to be and anyone who doesn't conform to that idea, should rethink their status for they stand for nothing.And, I really like milsurp guns and rock collecting, and man stuff. I have seen alot and been in law for years so your liberal views on the jailed have NOT got me rethinking my position.Heck, I talked to the killers and rapers. Be loyal, keep the Constitution pure, and keep shooting.Also, help somebody that is worthy of help! Don't help deadbeats!
Welcome to USMB, Powerglide01. Hope you enjoy the boards. :)

Forum List

Back