Democrats Summon their Inner KKK in Response to Black Lawmaker Switching to GOP

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023
Let's be honest here. Democrats are horrible people. They hate everyone. You simply cannot hate people on the level they do AND also have the ability to love. I picture the personal lives of the hardcore Democrats as being largely fucked up, full of hate, violence, substance abuse, sexual abuse and degenerate deviations, etc... I am not saying that any particular Democrat engages in all of these behaviors. I am suggesting that a human being cannot espouse such hate and vitriol day in and day out and be a mentally healthy individual. There are degenerates even here who want GOP to be imprisoned, or worse, for their beliefs. They are sick. These people are not well and they should not be in positions of influence.

Consider this. If you assert that restricting sexually explicit books from minor children is tantamount to a Nazi book ban, and you sincerely believe this.....Or if you believe that those of us who are against gender changes for children are Nazis..... You harbor these "beliefs" that you, as a Democrat, are up against a bunch of dangerous white supremacist Nazis whose very existence is a threat to freedom and DuhMockRissy, then what are you going to do about it? I mean, if I thought a bunch of Nazis had infiltrated my country, then I would advocate having them removed by force, then removed permanently on a metaphysical level, if you catch my drift. I would volunteer for this job. Most right minded folks would support removing Nazis from our nation. But what does the left do in the face of this alleged Naziism from the right? They .... tolerate it? These assholes are incapable of tolerance. We all know this. The leftist progs are notoriously intolerant of diverse views.

My query is, of course, rhetorical. The left's propaganda is substantively meaningless, incoherent, stupid, and sad. It is not us on the right who are extreme. We are not cutting off our sexual parts, pimping neo-Marxist ideologies that would lead to an unconstitutional state, eliminating cash bail, trying to empty prisons, taking away the ability of people to defend themselves, etc... You folx on the left are the ones guilty of this. You are the weird fuckers. You are the ones that do not fit into our republic. You are the ones that need to conform and assimilate into our society. Your behavior and leftist leanings are the only threat to our republic today. Not even China would be threatening us if the left had not worked to diminish our standing in the world.

It is time we put all the freaks and weirdos back in the fucking closet and start acting like adults again. The Dems have long proven that they cannot act like adults.

Let's be honest here. Democrats are horrible people. They hate everyone. You simply cannot hate people on the level they do AND also have the ability to love. I picture the personal lives of the hardcore Democrats as being largely fucked up, full of hate, violence, substance abuse, sexual abuse and degenerate deviations, etc... I am not saying that any particular Democrat engages in all of these behaviors. I am suggesting that a human being cannot espouse such hate and vitriol day in and day out and be a mentally healthy individual. There are degenerates even here who want GOP to be imprisoned, or worse, for their beliefs. They are sick. These people are not well and they should not be in positions of influence.

Consider this. If you assert that restricting sexually explicit books from minor children is tantamount to a Nazi book ban, and you sincerely believe this.....Or if you believe that those of us who are against gender changes for children are Nazis..... You harbor these "beliefs" that you, as a Democrat, are up against a bunch of dangerous white supremacist Nazis whose very existence is a threat to freedom and DuhMockRissy, then what are you going to do about it? I mean, if I thought a bunch of Nazis had infiltrated my country, then I would advocate having them removed by force, then removed permanently on a metaphysical level, if you catch my drift. I would volunteer for this job. Most right minded folks would support removing Nazis from our nation. But what does the left do in the face of this alleged Naziism from the right? They .... tolerate it? These assholes are incapable of tolerance. We all know this. The leftist progs are notoriously intolerant of diverse views.

My query is, of course, rhetorical. The left's propaganda is substantively meaningless, incoherent, stupid, and sad. It is not us on the right who are extreme. We are not cutting off our sexual parts, pimping neo-Marxist ideologies that would lead to an unconstitutional state, eliminating cash bail, trying to empty prisons, taking away the ability of people to defend themselves, etc... You folx on the left are the ones guilty of this. You are the weird fuckers. You are the ones that do not fit into our republic. You are the ones that need to conform and assimilate into our society. Your behavior and leftist leanings are the only threat to our republic today. Not even China would be threatening us if the left had not worked to diminish our standing in the world.

It is time we put all the freaks and weirdos back in the fucking closet and start acting like adults again. The Dems have long proven that they cannot act like adults.

Yes, you are right on almost everything you have here. Your depiction of what Democrats engage in and their mental state is very accurate. I would say that there are many Democrats who are not mentally crazy or on drugs. They simply are pawns in the Democrat Leftist's game of chess. It's like 34% of Democrats had no idea there was a Hunter Biden Laptop before the 2020 Election. That's because the mainstream media and the leftists in the FBI and DOJ would not tell the country that the Laptop is real and everything on it is real proving the Biden Mafia is real. If the media had done their jobs correctly, Biden would never have won. Same with the FBI. I throw up every time Hannity says that 99% of the FBI agents are good, fair and hard working people. They aren't or they would also be uncovering and exposing Christopher Rey and Garland as enemies of the State.

There is no greater threat or group of sociopaths more malevolent than the political whores of the DNC and the elitist fascist pigs that own them.

Forum List

Back