Virginia teacher FIRED for calling mentally ill student a female

Fuken idiots!!
If you want to pretend to be the opposite sex go right ahead.
But dont expect me to be part of your delusions.
No one expects you to be employed as a teacher either if you dont do what youre told.

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Indoctrination..

Rules of conduct for employment. Thats why the dumbass teach got canned.
He has certain religious convictions. OK, I get that. He will be much happier working at a private school that gets to pick and choose their clientele to fit exactly what makes him the most comfortable. Public schools have to be for everyone.....not just for those he religiously agrees with.
Exactly. He doesnt get to mold his employer to fit his religion. He needs to pick a job that will tolerate his silly beliefs.

More liberal stupidity and dishonesty. This stupid girl wants to be called a boy when she is in fact a girl, and yet it's the person who says "no you're a boy" who liberals say has stupid beliefs.

Fuken idiots!!
If you want to pretend to be the opposite sex go right ahead.
But dont expect me to be part of your delusions.
No one expects you to be employed as a teacher either if you dont do what youre told.

Indoctrination..

He has certain religious convictions. OK, I get that. He will be much happier working at a private school that gets to pick and choose their clientele to fit exactly what makes him the most comfortable. Public schools have to be for everyone.....not just for those he religiously agrees with.

And here we see a perfect example of liberal stupidity and dishonesty.

If liberals TRULY believed public schools have to be for everyone, they would say "sorry little girl but even though you want to be called a boy public schools are for everyone, so we can't fire the person who refuses to call you a boy when you are in fact a girl"

But, of course, this would require holding and displaying any sense of principles, a totally foreign concept to children, the mentally ill, and liberals. Oh , I repeat myself.
You have got to be a conservative with that stupid post. What kind of retarded logic was that? They can definitely fire someone that breaks the rules. The rules are that people are referred to by their chosen gender.

Indoctrination..

Exactly. He doesnt get to mold his employer to fit his religion. He needs to pick a job that will tolerate his silly beliefs.

More liberal stupidity and dishonesty. This stupid girl wants to be called a boy when she is in fact a girl, and yet it's the person who says "no you're a boy" who liberals say has stupid beliefs.
Yeah its pretty stupid to believe you can define someones gender without their input or permission.

Indoctrination..

If liberals TRULY believed public schools have to be for everyone, they would say "sorry little girl but even though you want to be called a boy public schools are for everyone, so we can't fire the person who refuses to call you a boy when you are in fact a girl"

But, of course, this would require holding and displaying any sense of principles, a totally foreign concept to children, the mentally ill, and liberals. Oh , I repeat myself.
You have got to be a conservative with that stupid post. What kind of retarded logic was that? They can definitely fire someone that breaks the rules. The rules are that people are referred to by their chosen gender.

No shit they can fire someone who deliberately broke the rules, show me where I said otherwise. Oh that's right I didn't.

I'm not necessarily a conservative, but I'm not mentally ill so we know I'm not a liberal.

I am actually starting to come around on this school policy....and here is why.

Hear me out.

You can bet that most school officials around the country are aware that Gender Dysphoric students are a high suicide risk. By refusing to pacify these sick kids, teachers (and others) increase the risk that these kids will contemplate self-harm.

THAT would a valid reason for the rule. If that is it, then I have no problem with it. But, something tells me that the motivation lies elsewhere.

:dunno:

Indoctrination..

Yeah its pretty stupid to believe you can define someones gender without their input or permission.

It's called science you dumb shit. XX chromosome = boy. XY = girl. Modern medicine can't change those immutable facts. Now I don't care if someone wants to mutiliate themselves, or just say "I'm a girl now" or I'm a Mix now" or whatever. Their life, let them do what they want. But that doesn't change facts. Party of science my ass.

Indoctrination..

No shit they can fire someone who deliberately broke the rules, show me where I said otherwise. Oh that's right I didn't.

I'm not necessarily a conservative, but I'm not mentally ill so we know I'm not a liberal.

You said it right here idiot.

".. so we can't fire the person who refuses to call you a boy when you are in fact a girl"

I am actually starting to come around on this school policy....and here is why.

Hear me out.

You can bet that most school officials around the country are aware that Gender Dysphoric students are a high suicide risk. By refusing to pacify these sick kids, teachers (and others) increase the risk that these kids will contemplate self-harm.

THAT would a valid reason for the rule. If that is it, then I have no problem with it. But, something tells me that the motivation lies elsewhere.

I'm for local school boards being allowed to make rules as they please in regards to this. If you want your child to grow up in a stupid school district, by all means you should be able to do so.

This is simply a matter of science to me. Just because this little girl really really really wants to be a boy doesn't mean she is.

It's called science you dumb shit. XX chromosome = boy. XY = girl. Modern medicine can't change those immutable facts. Now I don't care if someone wants to mutiliate themselves, or just say "I'm a girl now" or I'm a Mix now" or whatever. Their life, let them do what they want. But that doesn't change facts. Party of science my ass.
No dummy its not. Maybe a dictionary can help you. :rolleyes:

gen·der
/ˈjendər/
noun
  1. 1.
    the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

If....AND ONLY IF....the motive for this policy is to protect the sick children from self-harm, then I approve.

I don't think anyone denies the science.

".. so we can't fire the person who refuses to call you a boy when you are in fact a girl"

I guess I have to put you in the same category as that dishonest idiot bodecea. I don't get into debates with people who are of limited intellect and dishonest to boot. Go take someone elses quotes out of context.

I guess I have to put you in the same category as that dishonest idiot bodecea. I don't get into debates with people who are of limited intellect and dishonest to boot. Go take someone elses quotes out of context.
You can do whatever you want. Your quote was in context and claimed you couldnt fire someone for breaking the rule that kids will be referred to by their chosen gender. :rolleyes:

I'm for local school boards being allowed to make rules as they please in regards to this. If you want your child to grow up in a stupid school district, by all means you should be able to do so.

This is simply a matter of science to me. Just because this little girl really really really wants to be a boy doesn't mean she is.
You're not wrong.

But, if that little girl wants to be a boy so bad, and such a desire is a mental health disorder, and such a metal health disorder is linked with self-harm/suicide, and all I have to do to pacify that little girl and keep her from offing herself is to call her "he" and "him" then fuck science. I am call her a him. No skin off my back either way.

But I agree that for purposes of sports or locker rooms, etc., science must be applied.

No dummy its not. Maybe a dictionary can help you. :rolleyes:

gen·der
/ˈjendər/
noun
  1. 1.
    the state of being male or female (typically used with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones).

From an actual dictionary, including a link

Definition of gender
(Entry 1 of 2)

1a : a subclass within a grammatical class (such as noun, pronoun, adjective, or verb) of a language that is partly arbitrary but also partly based on distinguishable characteristics (such as shape, social rank, manner of existence, or sex) and that determines agreement with and selection of other words or grammatical forms

b : membership of a word or a grammatical form in such a subclass

c : an inflectional form (see inflection sense 3a) showing membership in such a subclass

2a : sex the feminine gender

b : the behavioral, cultural, or psychological traits typically associated with one sex

verb
gendered; gendering\ˈjen-d(ə-)riŋ

\
Definition of gender (Entry 2 of 2)

: engender

Examples of gender in a Sentence
Noun

Please state your name, birth date, and gender. The adjective and noun must agree in number and gender.
See More

Definition of GENDER

gender does not mean "what sex you feel like you should be"

You're not wrong.

But, if that little girl wants to be a boy so bad, and such a desire is a mental health disorder, and such a metal health disorder is linked with self-harm/suicide, and all I have to do to pacify that little girl and keep her from offing herself is to call her "he" and "him" then fuck science. I am call her a him. No skin off my back either way.

But I agree that for purposes of sports or locker rooms, etc., science must be applied.

Well, if caring for the child's well being is the ultimate goal, the child should be removed from the home and placed in a mental health institute until such time as she is cured of her mental dysphoria . If indeed such mental illness can be treated in a satisfactory manner at all.

You're not wrong.

This is where the term birth sex should be applied. Cant have people that were born males starting on the high school girls basketball team.

Forum List

Back