Virginia teacher FIRED for calling mentally ill student a female

Litigate it...and stop enabling these mental midgets

Just another reason to avoid sending your children to public schools

Seems not all schools are going to play the game....good on this one

Finally, a school taking a stand against the violation of common sense

Screen-Shot-2018-12-07-at-12.36.46-PM.jpeg

Here’s a boy in a wig, claiming to be a woman, sitting in a bathroom stall in the girl’s bathroom.

The school pries the stall open.

Why?

Because this drama queen was given a bathroom to use, a private one, but he insists on going in the girl’s bathroom.

The boy’s room makes “him uncomfortable.”

The girls are uncomfortable with him in their bathroom.

SJWs seem to think the girls lose in this equation. One guy, who “feels” like a girl, should trump everything.

The school, thankfully, doesn’t see it that way. GOOD FOR THEM.

Yahoo slants the article with all Twitter responses being supportive of the “girl.”

Meanwhile, the Yahoo comments are overwhelmingly in support of the school, and there is tons of pushback on Twitter as well.

Finally, a school taking a stand against the violation of common sense

There are men using women’s bathrooms AS WE SPEAK because conservatives refuse to assign a genital inspector to the nation’s bathrooms. Proving they care nothing for the issue.

Teacher fired for referring to transgender student as female

Sigh...this country is going straight to hell. By the time my kids have kids they won't be able to send them to public school to get an actual education it will be 100% leftist propaganda....Sad times we live in.
Looks like this teacher REPEATEDLY went against his own district's policies. Perhaps he would be happier teaching at a religious private school....him teaching at a public school that has to be inclusive for all is just not a good fit.

Sigh...this country is going straight to hell. By the time my kids have kids they won't be able to send them to public school to get an actual education it will be 100% leftist propaganda....Sad times we live in.
Looks like this teacher REPEATEDLY went against his own district's policies. Perhaps he would be happier teaching at a religious private school....him teaching at a public school that has to be inclusive for all is just not a good fit.

Or the mentally ill student should go to a school that caters and treats mental illness...a better fit for it

Or the mentally ill student should go to a school that caters and treats mental illness...a better fit for it
Why am I not surprised that you support sharia law as long as it's christian sharia law.

This is all kinds of fucked up.
Do I really want to stay here? I bet they don'thave this bullshit someplace else.

Gah! Chances are wherever that is, is colder than where I am.

Should be in a mental hospital ward. End of story.

Where and when did you get your medical degree in Psychiatry?

The teacher is not entitled to a job teaching children. Especially if they wont do as asked and call the students by their correct gender. I say tough shit and good riddance.

Where and when did you get your medical degree in Psychiatry?

GFY Plywood, nobody takes your redundant crap serious, you're like the forum clown shoes

Normal people are sick of you mental midget's BS, just fucking stop already

The teacher is not entitled to a job teaching children. Especially if they wont do as asked and call the students by their correct gender. I say tough shit and good riddance.

Okay Asslips: What's that student's correct gender?

(That was born a girl and has a vagina.) This is not rocket science.

I ain't never seen no dudes bleed from a gash in between their legs every month.

You're hitching your wagon to the wrong horse, baby.

If you can't tell the difference, you got problems.

The teacher went against no district policies. The teacher never referred to the student by unapproved pronouns. The teacher structured his language to avoid using any pronouns at all. That's why he was fired.

Forum List

Back