Virginia teacher FIRED for calling mentally ill student a female

Actually, you would lose. You could line up all the experts in the entire world and take a full year of testimony that there is no way a biological male could be changed into a female and vice versa and you would still lose. Why? Because the school policy is to promote the lie. The truth is not the issue. What the policy states is the issue. Even a jury could not find differently.

Well see that's the thing. No school policy can promote child abuse or punish staff for refusing to do child abuse. Federal CAPTA laws can be cited here. Encouraging a child to eventually chemically castrate or amputate themselves for sexuality reasons is child sexual abuse; which is forbidden to states and municipalities receiving federal funds for child education.

Encouraging harmful delusions in a child is child abuse. All the teacher's legal team would have to do is to draw out the timeline from coercion to amputation and how this is the end game with nearly all brainwashed or otherwise delusional "transgenders". Encouraging a child to permanently harm their body in an escalating psychosis of delusion is de facto child abuse.

The teacher WILL win. With ease. I'm not even an attorney and I've figured out an ironclad way for him to prevail. A sharp legal team will also have a few more aces up their sleeve. That school district had better run for the hills.

Yes.

It's called Gender Dysphoria.

Gender Dysphoria | Psychology Today

Instead of pretending that these poor kids are perfectly healthy, they should be treating them. People with this condition have a high suicide rate.

Are you saying gender dysphoria is a psychologically induced condition?? And what do you think the teacher should of done??

Let us imagine that you are a school teacher and one of your students comes to you and says to you "Mrs Penelope, I believe I was meant to be born with one arm instead of two, and I'm going to have one of my arms removed as quickly as I can" wouldn't you refer that child for mental health care? I would hope you would.
Teachers dont have the authority to refer kids to mental health care. Its not part of their job.
Of course they do with severe penalties if they don't. Teachers are mandatory referrers. A student saying that he or she intends to harm the school, others or themselves will quickly be referred for mental health care. A student that indicates playing the choking game gets a referral. Many instances.
No dummy. Teachers are mandatory reporters not referrers. If you dont know what youre talking about dont try to pretend you do to someone that knows youre ignorant of the facts. You cant refer someone for mental health treatment unless you are a trained mental health worker.. :rolleyes:

You knew what she meant you dishonest troll.

And you are 100% wrong, a teacher is absolutely required to report a student if they suspect they are a danger to themselves or anyone else.

Very few Americans go for this shit.......like most progressive groups, they will catch a few nut sack kicks and go away and the next bunch of nutty-asses will line up to be first in line to be top k00k contingent.

Well then what the hell are they, mentally ill?
Yes.

It's called Gender Dysphoria.

Gender Dysphoria | Psychology Today

Instead of pretending that these poor kids are perfectly healthy, they should be treating them. People with this condition have a high suicide rate.

Are you saying gender dysphoria is a psychologically induced condition?? And what do you think the teacher should of done??

Let us imagine that you are a school teacher and one of your students comes to you and says to you "Mrs Penelope, I believe I was meant to be born with one arm instead of two, and I'm going to have one of my arms removed as quickly as I can" wouldn't you refer that child for mental health care? I would hope you would.

Noun. apotemnophilia (uncountable) (psychology) A neurological disorder characterized by the intense and long-standing desire for amputation of a specific limb.

Yes I would hope the child's parents or parent are aware of their feelings, and I would report it to the principle. Hopefully the parents would get psychiatric help for the child after all biological conditions are ruled out.

Forum List

Back