Virginia teacher FIRED for calling mentally ill student a female

Satanism? You fucking fool. Calling someone what they want to be called is not Satanism. :rolleyes:

You like dudes, huh? I am far from being a fool. You on the other hand, are wearing clown shoes.

I'm a fucking Osprey bitch! Call me Osprey now, or be fired!

Yeah, you're retarded.
Here's the thing. IF you worked........IF you worked for a business or a school district or any kind of employment and they had a policy you kept defying.......would you expect to continue to be employed by them?

Well, actually the thing is a fucking a school shouldn't have a policy that directly contradicts science. I know I know crazy concept.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

You are right they shouldn't. 1 in 1500-2000 are born intersex.

Satanism? You fucking fool. Calling someone what they want to be called is not Satanism. :rolleyes:

You like dudes, huh? I am far from being a fool. You on the other hand, are wearing clown shoes.

Yeah, you're retarded.
Here's the thing. IF you worked........IF you worked for a business or a school district or any kind of employment and they had a policy you kept defying.......would you expect to continue to be employed by them?

Well, actually the thing is a fucking a school shouldn't have a policy that directly contradicts science. I know I know crazy concept.

Trans are not intersex, it's a specific order that makes up about .05% of the population

Yeah, you're retarded.
You fucking fool. Osprey isnt a gender. :rolleyes:
Maybe....just maybe....it is to him/her.

She is retarded..

Yeah, you're retarded.

Wrong! It's 2200-ish.

So, now our kids think this type of behavior, language, views, and attitudes are perfectly NORMAL.
Normal is what you feel and accept. Its a good thing kids now think its normal to call people what they want to be called.

I want to be called "King of all the world"

Call me that now, or you're a fool and wrong!

Last edited:
So, now our kids think this type of behavior, language, views, and attitudes are perfectly NORMAL.
Bullying is SO MUCH BETTER, eh?

Liberals love being bullies.
I am so sorry to hear that liberals are always bullying you.....:cry:

I've already made it quite clear to you that I won't waste time discussing things with someone as seriously deficient in intellect and honesty as you obviously are.

Have a nice day.

Yeah, you're retarded.
You fucking fool. Osprey isnt a gender. :rolleyes:

What? That's not one of those koo-koo-katchoo "genders" sanctioned by the "tolerant" left?

Say it isn't so! :aargh::abgg2q.jpg:

I tell you wut, I know what I am, and those fucks don't get to tell me a damn thing. They can say whatever the fuck they want, but it does not change reality.

I've already made it quite clear to you that I won't waste time discussing things with someone as seriously deficient in intellect and honesty as you obviously are.

Have a nice day.

Didn't take ya long to figure that loon out

Teacher fired for referring to transgender student as female

Sigh...this country is going straight to hell. By the time my kids have kids they won't be able to send them to public school to get an actual education it will be 100% leftist propaganda....Sad times we live in.

time for a private school wave
Exactly....I'm sure he would be much happier working in a religious private school.

only a moron troll like you would think that all private schools are religious

what a dumb ass you are

Have a nice day.

About 6 posts and it was clear that that poster is a stupid lying sack of shit.

Have a nice day.

about one post is all it takes

Have a nice day.

Yep....no reason to argue with the mentally insane.
I mean a chick that thinks she's dude? Ya cant get much crazier than that.

Have a nice day.

Yep....no reason to argue with the mentally insane.
I mean a chick that thinks she's dude? Ya cant get much crazier than that.

indeed

liberalism is a mental disorder

Yeah, you're retarded.

Trans are not intersex, it's a specific order that makes up about .05% of the population

All intersex people are transgender but not all transgender are intersex. What we don't know is what we don't see, the hormones. Intersex - Wikipedia
Transgender - Wikipedia

Last edited:

Yeah, you're retarded.

All intersex people are transgender but not all transgender are intersex. What we don't know is what we don't see, the hormones. Intersex - Wikipedia

Anti science liberal......

They need to stop, before they start catching high-velocity lead. Seriously.

Or be stupid and keep poking the bear. :dunno:

People are getting fed up with this bullshit, and they know where it comes from.

Forum List

Back