Virginia teacher FIRED for calling mentally ill student a female

The teacher is not entitled to a job teaching children. Especially if they wont do as asked and call the students by their correct gender. I say tough shit and good riddance.

Okay Asslips: What's that student's correct gender?

(That was born a girl and has a vagina.) This is not rocket science.

I ain't never seen no dudes bleed from a gash in between their legs every month.

You're hitching your wagon to the wrong horse, baby.
Doesnt really matter. The point was this guy was unnecessarily an asshole to children and got his stupid ass canned. This is a good thing.

The teacher is not entitled to a job teaching children. Especially if they wont do as asked and call the students by their correct gender. I say tough shit and good riddance.

I ain't never seen no dudes bleed from a gash in between their legs every month.

Doesnt really matter. The point was this guy was unnecessarily an asshole to children and got his stupid ass canned. This is a good thing.

Ho okay

Right is wrong

Bad is good

Go fuck yourself, bizarro superblackman.

You're promoting pure Satanism. I don't like that.

The teacher went against no district policies. The teacher never referred to the student by unapproved pronouns. The teacher structured his language to avoid using any pronouns at all. That's why he was fired.
Its not very clear why he was fired. The title says he was fired for using a female pronoun instead of a male pronoun.

"
Virginia teacher fired for referring to transgender student as female"

Ho okay

Right is wrong

Bad is good

Satanism? You fucking fool. Calling someone what they want to be called is not Satanism. :rolleyes:

Satanism? You fucking fool. Calling someone what they want to be called is not Satanism. :rolleyes:

You like dudes, huh? I am far from being a fool. You on the other hand, are wearing clown shoes.

I'm a fucking Osprey bitch! Call me Osprey now, or be fired!

Yeah, you're retarded.

Ho okay

Right is wrong

Bad is good

"pure Satanism"....oh look, someone is promoting christian sharia!

The teacher went against no district policies. The teacher never referred to the student by unapproved pronouns. The teacher structured his language to avoid using any pronouns at all. That's why he was fired.
Its not very clear why he was fired. The title says he was fired for using a female pronoun instead of a male pronoun.

"
He was fired because he avoided the use of pronouns.

You like dudes, huh? I am far from being a fool. You on the other hand, are wearing clown shoes.

Yeah, you're retarded.
Here's the thing. IF you worked........IF you worked for a business or a school district or any kind of employment and they had a policy you kept defying.......would you expect to continue to be employed by them?

So, now our kids think this type of behavior, language, views, and attitudes are perfectly NORMAL.

Yeah, you're retarded.
Here's the thing. IF you worked........IF you worked for a business or a school district or any kind of employment and they had a policy you kept defying.......would you expect to continue to be employed by them?

Well, actually the thing is a fucking a school shouldn't have a policy that directly contradicts science. I know I know crazy concept.

Liberalism truly is a mental disorder.

"
Says here he was fired for calling him a female.

"
Says here he was fired for calling him a female.

False , he was fired for refusing to call a girl who wanted to be called a boy a boy. The girl wasn't a boy, wasn't transforming into a boy ,and will never be a boy.

Just intellectually you know that is true.

Well, I take that back being a liberal there is no guarantee that you have any intellect and it's a sure bet you aren't honest enough to admit that she will never be a boy anyway

He is just the biggest hypocrite, saying we are all made in Gods image. Many Christians are very unchristian.

Forum List

Back