Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies after being infected with the coronavirus

1. Just guessing this guy was preaching some distance from his congregation. Is the assumption he caught it at church ?
2. If so, then someone gave it to him......are they following his congregation....can we expect Virginia to rocket ?
3. Virginia has 5,000 cases and 150 deaths as of today. Not an explosion......
4. Is there a chance he caught it somewhere else ?
Sure, he might have caught it somewhere else. But by hosting a large gathering when it wasn't advisable, he was increasing the odds that he might get infected.

Totally agree.

But the OP is designed to help you "make" that connection.

I don't think it's that bad.

But this was a stupid move on his part.

They should be tracking his attendees.

The OP implies the guy died from running his church.

Did he get the virus there or not.

Are any of you whiners going to answer the question or not ?
Nobody knows for sure, moron, and nobody will ever know for sure. But by holding a public gathering when he did, he was tempting fate. And he paid the price.

You just contradicted yourself.

What you are saying is he might have died anyway.....but he paid a price for what.....holding a gathering.

Make you your mind.
OK, by holding that service, he killed himself. Happy?

You just said no one will ever know.

That is what I was looking for.

He should not have been holding services.

If for no other reason that to support the effort by others to sort this mess out.

Science: 1
Religion: 0
Science create C19...a tie at best.

How do you know it was science? Maybe God created it to punish you for touching yourself.
Try reading how the virus is constructed and how it hides the part of it that kills.

God must have been really mad at you, huh?

I'll tell you what. If we get it, I'll use medical science to heal me. You can pray. Sound good?
I hope you're not trying to make sense because you're not.
That's how we describe a Liberal.

Maybe you should try reading it over a few times.
I did and a lot of the Orthodox Jewish scientists in my community are thinking this was Biological Warfare for Sale.
Right, it's some conspiracy. That's got to be it. It couldn't be something that just happened. Was the Black Death engineered by European nobility?
How many scientists do you know?
My son-in-law’s mother developed medications for Ely-Lilly for 30 years.
Who do you hang with?
My father was a doctor. How many plagues did your son-in-law’s mother develop?

1. Just guessing this guy was preaching some distance from his congregation. Is the assumption he caught it at church ?
2. If so, then someone gave it to him......are they following his congregation....can we expect Virginia to rocket ?
3. Virginia has 5,000 cases and 150 deaths as of today. Not an explosion......
4. Is there a chance he caught it somewhere else ?
Sure, he might have caught it somewhere else. But by hosting a large gathering when it wasn't advisable, he was increasing the odds that he might get infected.

Totally agree.

But the OP is designed to help you "make" that connection.

I don't think it's that bad.

But this was a stupid move on his part.

They should be tracking his attendees.
Yes, they should.

Hmmm...A Black Pastor dies due to giving a service by refusing to self-quarantine or closing his Church and you're saying he was inspired to give the service by Trump.

I don't know if that's true or not, but it will suffice. It's not like a need another reason to want to see the orange human shaped sack of shit buried under the nearest maximum security prison.

How do you know it was science? Maybe God created it to punish you for touching yourself.
Try reading how the virus is constructed and how it hides the part of it that kills.

I'll tell you what. If we get it, I'll use medical science to heal me. You can pray. Sound good?

I did and a lot of the Orthodox Jewish scientists in my community are thinking this was Biological Warfare for Sale.
Right, it's some conspiracy. That's got to be it. It couldn't be something that just happened. Was the Black Death engineered by European nobility?
Who do you hang with?
None...she worked in the US.
The pity is that MDs seem to have no clue but the scientists who study cells are finding unusual cell structures and behavior in the virus.

Hmmm...A Black Pastor dies due to giving a service by refusing to self-quarantine or closing his Church and you're saying he was inspired to give the service by Trump.
Did Orange Man hurt your widdle feeeeeeel-ings?
I don't know if that's true or not, but it will suffice. It's not like a need another reason to want to see the orange human shaped sack of shit buried under the nearest maximum security prison.

Who do you hang with?
The pity is that MDs seem to have no clue but the scientists who study cells are finding unusual cell structures and behavior in the virus.
Yes, that was kind of my point. Medical researchers generally don't develop plagues (unless they work for the government). But are you saying that unusual cell structures and behavior in the virus somehow points to a malevolent intelligence creating it?

Learn how to quote correctly, you miserable partisan sheep shit.

Who do you hang with?
Yes, that was kind of my point. Medical researchers generally don't develop plagues (unless they work for the government). But are you saying that unusual cell structures and behavior in the virus somehow points to a malevolent intelligence creating it?
Only from the articles I've been reading.
I presume Chinese scientist work for China because when they mess up they are executed by government decree.
And we are discussing China, a nation building Islands within 200 miles of other nations and then claiming those nations belong to China.
Please don't go all China loving on me.

I'm trying not to use my iPhone with this new layout.
I wouldn't call anyone a miserable partisan sheep shit if I were you.

:dunno: You're not me, and I don't give a squirt of piss what you think. Sit on your iPhone, for all I care.

Really? So how about that AIDS death toll? Think it's a lot higher than the death tolls of evangelical preachers? Democrats love spreading diseases, as long as they're spread by their own pet demographics.

And, any visit to a Walmart or any other store near a black neighborhood will make it obvious why black people are being hit harder by this virus, no secret there. You can't fix Stupid, but you should at least keep them out of stores and away from harming others.

:dunno: You're not me, and I don't give a squirt of piss what you think. Sit on your iPhone, for all I care.
I suggest you not respond to my posts.

Free country, ass wipe. I suggest you go play in traffic.

Free country, ass wipe. I suggest you go play in traffic.
Crass...unoriginal...can't focus on issues relevant to topic Thread...must be a Liberal.

Who do you hang with?
I presume Chinese scientist work for China because when they mess up they are executed by government decree.
And we are discussing China, a nation building Islands within 200 miles of other nations and then claiming those nations belong to China.
I'm pretty sure that I didn't mention China in my post. If you're going to claim that Covid-19 was created in a Chinese lab, I think that you ought to have at least a little evidence for a claim like that. Also, from the articles that I've been reading, scientists suspect that the virus originated in either bats or pangolins, and then jumped to humans.

Who do you hang with?
I'm pretty sure that I didn't mention China in my post. If you're going to claim that Covid-19 was created in a Chinese lab, I think that you ought to have at least a little evidence for a claim like that. Also, from the articles that I've been reading, scientists suspect that the virus originated in either bats or pangolins, and then jumped to humans.
I didn't make the claim. The researcher who wrote the article was shocked by how clever the virus is.
I'm sure each person analyzing the virus will come up with 3 theories on how it came about.
From which university did you earn your medical degree?
Did your father retire? You said he was a doctor.

Really? So how about that AIDS death toll? Think it's a lot higher than the death tolls of evangelical preachers?

I think you missed the point by about a mile.

In this situation, the preacher didn't listen to the dangers explained by medicine. “I firmly believe that God is larger than this dreaded virus. You can quote me on that." And then he died. Science was correct - not his religious belief. Science wins that round.

I've noticed a clear pattern with these hand-picked stories that appear designed to not only create anger and division, but reinforce the government narrative, which has already been proven to be a lot of deceptive hype.

There's definitely something fishy about these stories. Makes me wonder how this guy really died. I don't believe anything that comes out of the MSM, at face value.

Forum List

Back