Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies after being infected with the coronavirus

Science: 1
Religion: 0
Science create C19...a tie at best.

How do you know it was science? Maybe God created it to punish you for touching yourself.
Try reading how the virus is constructed and how it hides the part of it that kills.

God must have been really mad at you, huh?

I'll tell you what. If we get it, I'll use medical science to heal me. You can pray. Sound good?
I hope you're not trying to make sense because you're not.
That's how we describe a Liberal.

Maybe you should try reading it over a few times.
I did and a lot of the Orthodox Jewish scientists in my community are thinking this was Biological Warfare for Sale.

Neat.

1. Just guessing this guy was preaching some distance from his congregation. Is the assumption he caught it at church ?
2. If so, then someone gave it to him......are they following his congregation....can we expect Virginia to rocket ?
3. Virginia has 5,000 cases and 150 deaths as of today. Not an explosion......
4. Is there a chance he caught it somewhere else ?

Use your words bluzman61
OK, you're a brainwashed liberal lunatic idiot. Satisfied?

Better than drive-by rating spams, sure.

Now why do you think that?
Because you're a brainwashed liberal lunatic idiot. You're welcome.

I'm trying to engage you in an adult conversation. What makes you think that? Surely you have more than just circular reasoning, right?

But it's ok. If you'd rather sit there and call me a "meany poopy head" or equivalent, have at it.

How do you know it was science? Maybe God created it to punish you for touching yourself.
God created it as a response to the Superbowl Half-Time Slut Show.

Maybe. Makes about as much sense as anything else he has done.
Like creating you?

Who are you to question the will of God?
I'm not Christian...God wants me to question Him.

Skeptic? That's cool.

He was a brave man and a loyal man to God.

I'm not disagreeing with that, but there is something wrong with this. Jesus doesn't want us to die like this. He didn't teach us to learn the hard way.

The pastor didn't take heed God's warning. He put himself and his congregation in danger. There were other ways he could've held his service safely. He won't be the only one infected and to die needlessly.

God created it as a response to the Superbowl Half-Time Slut Show.

Maybe. Makes about as much sense as anything else he has done.
Like creating you?

Who are you to question the will of God?
I'm not Christian...God wants me to question Him.

Skeptic? That's cool.
What does skepticism have to do with wondering why something is happening?
If everything was great, we'd all be robots and God doesn't need robots.

Use your words bluzman61

I'm trying to engage you in an adult conversation. What makes you think that? Surely you have more than just circular reasoning, right?

But it's ok. If you'd rather sit there and call me a "meany poopy head" or equivalent, have at it.
He-he, please refer to post #49 in this thread. Thanks a bunch, and DO be careful out there. Avoid liberal lunatics at all times, they're much more toxic than the Chinese Virus.....

Questioning Him.
Like a cop?
No.
Trying to use tactical along with my family and friends to figure out God's strategy.
The current scenario is easy...
We used all of our technology to televise a slut show and now we're forced to isolate ourselves and dress modestly in public.
The good thing is that Torah websites are being brought to their knees due to people not being able to watch sports and the same crappy movies over and over again.

Use your words bluzman61

He-he, please refer to post #49 in this thread. Thanks a bunch, and DO be careful out there. Avoid liberal lunatics at all times, they're much more toxic than the Chinese Virus.....

You mean the one where you called me a "meany poopy head"? Oh, thanks. That's really helpful.

Carry on with your rating spams. They might be the most substantive responses that you're capable of offering.

"He-he"

Questioning Him.
Like a cop?
No.
Trying to use tactical along with my family and friends to figure out God's strategy.
The current scenario is easy...
We used all of our technology to televise a slut show and now we're forced to isolate ourselves and dress modestly in public.
The good thing is that Torah websites are being brought to their knees due to people not being able to watch sports and the same crappy movies over and over again.

No, not like a cop.

Use your words bluzman61

You mean the one where you called me a "meany poopy head"? Oh, thanks. That's really helpful.

Carry on with your rating spams. They might be the most substantive responses that you're capable of offering.

"He-he"
Again, please refer to post #49 in this thread. Thanks SO much!

Forum List

Back