Governor Cuomo AGAIN Praises Trumps Handling of COVID19 Pandemic 4 New York

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Cuomo has really impressed me with his honesty and integrity, something the rest of his party of lying grifters could learn from.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo praised President Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic on Monday, saying that the president “has delivered for New York.”
Speaking during a lengthy interview with radio shock jock Howard Stern, the New York Democrat said that Trump, for the most part, has put politics aside amid the crisis and got Cuomo the aid he needs to deal with the nation’s largest and most deadly outbreak of COVID-19.
“This is not about politics, this is not about personalities. We have to be better than that for the jobs that we do,” Cuomo said on “The Howard Stern Show.” “I put my hand out in partnership to work with you. And we’ll call it straight. And if you do the right thing by New York, I’ll say it. And if you don’t, I’ll say it.”

Cuomo added: “That’s the plain truth in this situation. And since then, Howard, he’s been good in delivering for New York. He has. He’s delivered for New York.

Too bad the rest of the Dimocratic Party lies, lies and lies some more to smear and slander a fine President like DJ Trump.

Pass on them.

So did Newsome...I think Newsome and Cuomo are beginning to fear that Trump will send them a bill because both of them over amplifying their needs for hospital beds and ventilators....and Trump should send them the bill....

Cuomo has really impressed me with his honesty and integrity, something the rest of his party of lying grifters could learn from.

New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo praised President Trump’s handling of the coronavirus pandemic on Monday, saying that the president “has delivered for New York.”
Speaking during a lengthy interview with radio shock jock Howard Stern, the New York Democrat said that Trump, for the most part, has put politics aside amid the crisis and got Cuomo the aid he needs to deal with the nation’s largest and most deadly outbreak of COVID-19.
“This is not about politics, this is not about personalities. We have to be better than that for the jobs that we do,” Cuomo said on “The Howard Stern Show.” “I put my hand out in partnership to work with you. And we’ll call it straight. And if you do the right thing by New York, I’ll say it. And if you don’t, I’ll say it.”

Cuomo added: “That’s the plain truth in this situation. And since then, Howard, he’s been good in delivering for New York. He has. He’s delivered for New York.

Too bad the rest of the Dimocratic Party lies, lies and lies some more to smear and slander a fine President like DJ Trump.

Pass on them.
Cumo and Newsome are smart. They know the fucking idiot in the white house loves praise. :laughing0301:

Cumo and Newsome are smart. They know the fucking idiot in the white house loves praise.
I guess that is why they have so many cases in their states...because they are so open borders sanctuary state smart...and every illegal from China and every other nation flocks to their states because they are so smart.....infecting their own constituents...because they are sooooooo smart.....Buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha...now I know you are a white college moron.....

Cumo and Newsome are smart. They know the fucking idiot in the white house loves praise.
I guess that is why they have so many cases in their states...because they are so open borders sanctuary state smart...and every illegal from China and every other nation flocks to their states because they are so smart.....infecting their own constituents...because they are sooooooo smart.....Buuuuaaaahahahahahahahahaha...now I know you are a white college moron.....
They have so many case because no one wants to spend their tourist dollars in bumfuck idaho. :)

They have so many case because no one wants to spend their tourist dollars in bumfuck idaho. :)
:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: ......yeah right...sanctuary polices have nothing to do with virus transmission....LMFAO...you are one blind white kid......

:badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: :badgrin: ......yeah right...sanctuary polices have nothing to do with virus transmission....LMFAO...you are one blind white kid......
He ain’t White.

Youre trying too hard and you dont have a link to support your claim. :)

He ain’t White.
Hes trying to bait me. Let him think hes doing a good job. :)

Pass on them.
So you honestly believe that Cumo doesnt consider Drumpf a fucking idiot? This incompetent fuckup wouldnt give a nation wide advisory to stay home but now all of a sudden he wants to pretend he is leader whenever its time to give the all clear. Drumpf is a pathetic fuckup and it has to be glaringly obvious to everyone that isnt blind.

Pass on them.
So you honestly believe that Cumo doesnt consider Drumpf a fucking idiot? This incompetent fuckup wouldnt give a nation wide advisory to stay home but now all of a sudden he wants to pretend he is leader whenever its time to give the all clear. Drumpf is a pathetic fuckup and it has to be glaringly obvious to everyone that isnt blind.
You mean there's a D who doesn't consider an R to be an idiot?
You mean there's a R who doesn't consider a D to be a race baitor?

Pass on them.
You mean there's a D who doesn't consider an R to be an idiot?
You mean there's a R who doesn't consider a D to be a race baitor?
Most likely. I dont consider all repubs to be idiots. Alot of them are but not all.

He ain’t White.
See?...this is what I'm talking about.....how insignificant the color of ones skin is....but you can be Black and subscribe to white kid thinking and guilt...I'm not baiting you Bro...you are baiting yourself.....if you stood back and turned off the news and hate sites for just two weeks it would do you a world of good...

He ain’t White.
How do you know?...not doubting you but just curious....

Well he play nice a few weeks ago as he needs the government to cope with the pandemic. Still it could be said that his prior comments got Trumps attention and they were playing nice at this time. It is in Trump best interest to play nice in the middle of the pandemic and be supportive. Still that was 10 days ago at the end of March. Now he saying Trump is an elected president and according to the constitution he does not have total authority. As the battle lines over Presidential authority vs state authority

President Trump claiming authority to rescind a stay-at-home order or to reopen a state . Playtime is over.

You obviously don't see many Mexicans driving together in small trucks without masks.
You would think the bastards who hire them would gibe them something with which to protect themselves.

He ain’t White.
See?...this is what I'm talking about.....how insignificant the color of ones skin is....but you can be Black and subscribe to white kid thinking and guilt...I'm not baiting you Bro...you are baiting yourself.....if you stood back and turned off the news and hate sites for just two weeks it would do you a world of good...
In the long term, A will never concede anything to a White human.

You obviously don't see many Mexicans driving together in small trucks without masks.
You would think the bastards who hire them would gibe them something with which to protect themselves.
I see more white people running around without masks to be honest.

He ain’t White.
If color was insignificant, whites wouldnt have used it to discriminate against Blacks. Color is very significant to whites. Hell melanin is worth more than gold so its amusing for you to make this claim. Its even funnier that you actually claim this when white people have melanin conferences every year. :)

I see more white people running around without masks to be honest.
Who's says humans aren't idiots.
I know dozens of people who have died in the last month because they went to weddings and bar mitzvahs after being commanded by our local Rabbis not to go.
Lots of 60+ people needing life saving medications now deceased.
Every time my wife opens an email from one of our local Synagogues, we shudder.

Forum List

Back