Virginia pastor who defiantly held church service dies after being infected with the coronavirus

What does skepticism have to do with wondering why something is happening?

Questioning Him.
Like a cop?
No.
Trying to use tactical along with my family and friends to figure out God's strategy.
The current scenario is easy...
We used all of our technology to televise a slut show and now we're forced to isolate ourselves and dress modestly in public.
The good thing is that Torah websites are being brought to their knees due to people not being able to watch sports and the same crappy movies over and over again.

No, not like a cop.
Have you ever been a cop?
Have you ever interrogated anyone?
Have you ever worked with an Orthodox Jew?
Have you ever analyzed a business scenario with an Orthodox Jew?
Do you ever wonder why Jews run every major MNC?

Even the most assimilated Jew today running an MNC grew up an Orthodox Jew and has learned how to inquire into a scenario.

Use your words bluzman61
OK, you're a brainwashed liberal lunatic idiot. Satisfied?

Better than drive-by rating spams, sure.

Now why do you think that?
Because you're a brainwashed liberal lunatic idiot. You're welcome.

I'm trying to engage you in an adult conversation. What makes you think that? Surely you have more than just circular reasoning, right?

But it's ok. If you'd rather sit there and call me a "meany poopy head" or equivalent, have at it.
He-he, please refer to post #49 in this thread. Thanks a bunch, and DO be careful out there. Avoid liberal lunatics at all times, they're much more toxic than the Chinese Virus.....

You mean the one where you called me a "meany poopy head"? Oh, thanks. That's really helpful.

Carry on with your rating spams. They might be the most substantive responses that you're capable of offering.

"He-he"
Again, please refer to post #49 in this thread. Thanks SO much!

I DID. It's the one where you said NOTHING substantive. As USUAL.

"He-he"

Questioning Him.
Like a cop?
No.
Trying to use tactical along with my family and friends to figure out God's strategy.
We used all of our technology to televise a slut show and now we're forced to isolate ourselves and dress modestly in public.
The good thing is that Torah websites are being brought to their knees due to people not being able to watch sports and the same crappy movies over and over again.

No, not like a cop.

Even the most assimilated Jew today running an MNC grew up an Orthodox Jew and has learned how to inquire into a scenario.

No, I've never been a cop. Not an easy job.

Did they figure out if this guy died from preaching or did he potentially catch it somewhere else.

The implication is he died because he kept the church open.

How about his paritioners.

Questioning Him.
Like a cop?
No.

No, not like a cop.

No...not simple at all.
The Nassau County Police love Orthodox Jews...we analyze like them...thanks to the Talmud.

Did they figure out if this guy died from preaching or did he potentially catch it somewhere else.

The implication is he died because he kept the church open.

How about his paritioners.
All he needed to die was one medical condition that required medication to stay alive.
It's a nightmare.

Questioning Him.
Like a cop?
No.

No, not like a cop.

No...not simple at all.
The Nassau County Police love Orthodox Jews...we analyze like them...thanks to the Talmud.

Not simple at all. I have a few friends and family members who are. I hear all kinds of stories.

An evangelical pastor died of COVID-19 just weeks after proudly showing off how packed his Virginia church was — and vowing to keep preaching “unless I’m in jail or the hospital.”

In his last known in-person service on March 22, Bishop Gerald O. Glenn got his congregation at Richmond’s New Deliverance Evangelistic Church to stand to prove how many were there despite warnings against gatherings of more than 10 people.

“I firmly believe that God is larger than this dreaded virus. You can quote me on that,” he said, repeating it a second time to claps, saying that “people are healed” in his church.

Happily announcing he was being “controversial” by being “in violation” of safety protocols — with “way more than 10 people” at the church — he vowed to keep his church open “unless I’m in jail or the hospital.”

Just sad to see its a black pastor that allowed himself to get caught up in this Trump hysteria.
Gee, where was God?

An evangelical pastor died of COVID-19 just weeks after proudly showing off how packed his Virginia church was — and vowing to keep preaching “unless I’m in jail or the hospital.”

In his last known in-person service on March 22, Bishop Gerald O. Glenn got his congregation at Richmond’s New Deliverance Evangelistic Church to stand to prove how many were there despite warnings against gatherings of more than 10 people.

“I firmly believe that God is larger than this dreaded virus. You can quote me on that,” he said, repeating it a second time to claps, saying that “people are healed” in his church.

Happily announcing he was being “controversial” by being “in violation” of safety protocols — with “way more than 10 people” at the church — he vowed to keep his church open “unless I’m in jail or the hospital.”

Just sad to see its a black pastor that allowed himself to get caught up in this Trump hysteria.
The wages of sin....

You know the rest brother.

Your comment makes no sense; not that I’m surprised.
What part is confusing you dunce?
Your glee
No one is happy that religious leaders think they are invincible.
People and leaders of all religions are dying.
There are a of Rabbis who are acting irresponsibly and many have died from C19 in the last month.
I guess that I wouldn't say that I'm happy that leaders of religions are dying, but I can't say that I'm UNhappy, either.

Your comment makes no sense; not that I’m surprised.
What part is confusing you dunce?
Your glee
No one is happy that religious leaders think they are invincible.
People and leaders of all religions are dying.
There are a of Rabbis who are acting irresponsibly and many have died from C19 in the last month.
The anti-God left IS clearly happy.
Yes
Science: 1
Religion: 0
Science create C19...a tie at best.

How do you know it was science? Maybe God created it to punish you for touching yourself.
Try reading how the virus is constructed and how it hides the part of it that kills.

God must have been really mad at you, huh?

I'll tell you what. If we get it, I'll use medical science to heal me. You can pray. Sound good?
I hope you're not trying to make sense because you're not.
That's how we describe a Liberal.
A typical right-wing nonsensical non-response.

How do you know it was science? Maybe God created it to punish you for touching yourself.
God created it as a response to the Superbowl Half-Time Slut Show.

Maybe. Makes about as much sense as anything else he has done.
Like creating you?

Who are you to question the will of God?
Who are you to presume that you KNOW the will of God?

Try reading how the virus is constructed and how it hides the part of it that kills.

I'll tell you what. If we get it, I'll use medical science to heal me. You can pray. Sound good?

Maybe you should try reading it over a few times.
I did and a lot of the Orthodox Jewish scientists in my community are thinking this was Biological Warfare for Sale.
Right, it's some conspiracy. That's got to be it. It couldn't be something that just happened. Was the Black Death engineered by European nobility?

The OP implies the guy died from running his church.

Did he get the virus there or not.

Are any of you whiners going to answer the question or not ?

God created it as a response to the Superbowl Half-Time Slut Show.

Maybe. Makes about as much sense as anything else he has done.
Like creating you?

Who are you to question the will of God?
I'm not Christian...God wants me to question Him.
Yeah, he wants you to ask him questions like, "Where were you on the night of March 15th?"

Nobody knows for sure, moron, and nobody will ever know for sure. But by holding a public gathering when he did, he was tempting fate. And he paid the price.

Nobody knows for sure, moron, and nobody will ever know for sure. But by holding a public gathering when he did, he was tempting fate. And he paid the price.

You just contradicted yourself.

What you are saying is he might have died anyway.....but he paid a price for what.....holding a gathering.

Make you your mind.

Maybe you should try reading it over a few times.
I did and a lot of the Orthodox Jewish scientists in my community are thinking this was Biological Warfare for Sale.
Right, it's some conspiracy. That's got to be it. It couldn't be something that just happened. Was the Black Death engineered by European nobility?
How many scientists do you know?
My son-in-law’s mother developed medications for Ely-Lilly for 30 years.
Who do you hang with?

1. Just guessing this guy was preaching some distance from his congregation. Is the assumption he caught it at church ?
2. If so, then someone gave it to him......are they following his congregation....can we expect Virginia to rocket ?
3. Virginia has 5,000 cases and 150 deaths as of today. Not an explosion......
4. Is there a chance he caught it somewhere else ?
Sure, he might have caught it somewhere else. But by hosting a large gathering when it wasn't advisable, he was increasing the odds that he might get infected.

You just contradicted yourself.

What you are saying is he might have died anyway.....but he paid a price for what.....holding a gathering.

Make you your mind.
OK, by holding that service, he killed himself. Happy?

Forum List

Back