Virginia Governor Coonman is Left Handed. Whay does this matter?

MACAULAY

Platinum Member
Jun 23, 2013
INFORMATION FOR DEMOCRATS

"Natural left-handers should always be left to develop in their own way and be allowed to write left-handed if that is their choice. Forcing them to change hands and write right-handed can have very bad effects in later life as well as being traumatic at the time and ruining their handwriting!"

can you be lefthanded and still write right handed? - Google Search
________

Coonman now claims that he cannot be in that Blackface/KKK picture, because both are holding their beer in their RIGHT hand! And he is Left-Handed!!!

But, Coonman drinks wine with his Right hand, and...get this...WRITES with his right hand!

(See recent pictures all over the internet for example: .Northam insists he's not in racist photo because he's left-handed while men in photo are right-handed)

______

So if we give this knave or fool the benefit of the doubt, and assume, for a moment, that he is not a Liar, then we have a Left-hander who WRITES Right-handed which according to the above article would portend psychopathology later in life.

And what are we watching?

This man has started digging a hole, the world sees that he is pretty far down in it and is clearly a knave or a fool, and miraculous events intercede to take the public's mind off him before they tar and feather him...but he keeps digging.

I don't know what to do about the Lt. Governor's Proclivities, or the total malevolent hypocrisy of the Attorney General, but the case of the Governor is solved:

He is obviously Bat-Shit crazy....driven so by his parents who made him learn to drink wine and WRITE right-handed knowing he was left-handed. There must be an Intervention, and he should be committed to an Insane Asylum forthwith. And, they should most def take his shovel away.

Then, make the Black guy Governor and give his story a little time to develop. Its looks like he is losing. He's already had to amend his first statement, which was not well received "FUCK THAT BITCH"....to "FUCK THEM BITCHES." Makes it harder to play the inevitable Race Card when you piss off Black Females. So, he's gone. But he gets to e Governor for awhile because Coonman is incapacitated as shown above.

That means the Fucking Hypocrite Attorney General becomes Governor. And he deserves it. Let him then be held up to the ridicule and scorn that is reserved one exposed as a prodigy of turpitude...and then he should be ridden out of town on a rail.

He actually demanded that the Governor resign for wearing Blackface knowing that he too has worn Blackface!

What is wrong with Democrats?

___

INFORMATION FOR REPUBLICANS

ConAgra Foods owns Jiffy Pop, and its looks like the Stock is poised to jump. Unfortunately, Orville Redenbacher is privately owned.

Last edited:

"Natural left-handers should always be left to develop in their own way and be allowed to write left-handed if that is their choice. Forcing them to change hands and write right-handed can have very bad effects in later life as well as being traumatic at the time and ruining their handwriting!"

________

Coonman now claims that he cannot be in that Blackface/KKK picture, because both are holding their beer in their RIGHT hand! And he is Left-Handed!!!

But, Coonman drinks wine with his Right hand, and...get this...WRITES with his right hand!

(See recent pictures all over the internet for example: .Northam insists he's not in racist photo because he's left-handed while men in photo are right-handed)

______

So if we give this knave or fool the benefit of the doubt, and assume, for a moment, that he is not a Liar, then we have a Left-hander who WRITES Right-handed which according to the above article would portend psychopathology later in life.

This man has started digging a hole, the world sees that he is pretty far down in it ad is clearly a knave or a fool, and miraculous events intercede to take the public's mind off him before they tar and feather him...but he keeps digging.

I don't know what to do about the Lt. Governors Proclivities, or the total malevolent hypocrisy of the Attonery General, but the case of the Governor is solved:

He is obviously Bat-Shit crazy....driven so by his parents who made him learn to drink wine and WRITE right-handed. There must be an Intervention, and he should be committed to an Insane Asylum. And, they should most def take his shovel away.

Then, make the Black guy Governor and give his story a little time to develop. Its looks like his losing. He's already had to amend his first statement, which was not well received "FUCK THAT BITCH"....to "FUCK THEM BITCHES." Makes it harder to play the inevitable Race Card when you piss of Black Females. So, he's gone. But he gets to e Governor for awhile because Coonman is incapacitated.

That means the Fucking Hypocrite Attorney General becomes Governor. And he deservs it. Let him be held up to the ridicule and scorn that is reserved one exposed to be a prodigy of turpitude...and then he should be ridden out of town on a rail.

He actually demanded that the Governor resign foe wearing Blackface knowing that he too has worn Blackface!

___

ConAgra Foods owns Jiffy Pop, and its looks like the Stock is poised to jump. Unfortunately, Orville Redenbacher is privately owned.
/----/ My wife is left-handed and so is my older brother. Both went to Catholic schools in the 1950s and 60s and were ordered to write Right Handed by the brass ruler swinging nuns. They never made the switch and write left handed to this day.
DgUzHtnW0AEIlrK.jpg

________

______

This man has started digging a hole, the world sees that he is pretty far down in it and is clearly a knave or a fool, and miraculous events intercede to take the public's mind off him before they tar and feather him...but he keeps digging.

I don't know what to do about the Lt. Governor's Proclivities, or the total malevolent hypocrisy of the Attorney General, but the case of the Governor is solved:

He is obviously Bat-Shit crazy....driven so by his parents who made him learn to drink wine and WRITE right-handed knowing he was left-handed. There must be an Intervention, and he should be committed to an Insane Asylum forthwith. And, they should most def take his shovel away.

Then, make the Black guy Governor and give his story a little time to develop. Its looks like he is losing. He's already had to amend his first statement, which was not well received "FUCK THAT BITCH"....to "FUCK THEM BITCHES." Makes it harder to play the inevitable Race Card when you piss off Black Females. So, he's gone. But he gets to e Governor for awhile because Coonman is incapacitated as shown above.

That means the Fucking Hypocrite Attorney General becomes Governor. And he deserves it. Let him then be held up to the ridicule and scorn that is reserved one exposed as a prodigy of turpitude...and then he should be ridden out of town on a rail.

He actually demanded that the Governor resign for wearing Blackface knowing that he too has worn Blackface!

___

If Northam has been behaving like a racist as an adult and a leader, Oops, maybe he shouldn't have been elected in the first place. But I don't think he should be chased out of office over that yearbook picture. Doesn't matter to me what party he is in.

________

______

___

If Northam has been behaving like a racist as an adult and a leader, Oops, maybe he shouldn't have been elected in the first place. But I don't think he should be chased out of office over that yearbook picture. Doesn't matter to me what party he is in.
He probably was in a frat party.

________

______

This man has started digging a hole, the world sees that he is pretty far down in it ad is clearly a knave or a fool, and miraculous events intercede to take the public's mind off him before they tar and feather him...but he keeps digging.

I don't know what to do about the Lt. Governors Proclivities, or the total malevolent hypocrisy of the Attonery General, but the case of the Governor is solved:

He is obviously Bat-Shit crazy....driven so by his parents who made him learn to drink wine and WRITE right-handed. There must be an Intervention, and he should be committed to an Insane Asylum. And, they should most def take his shovel away.

Then, make the Black guy Governor and give his story a little time to develop. Its looks like his losing. He's already had to amend his first statement, which was not well received "FUCK THAT BITCH"....to "FUCK THEM BITCHES." Makes it harder to play the inevitable Race Card when you piss of Black Females. So, he's gone. But he gets to e Governor for awhile because Coonman is incapacitated.

That means the Fucking Hypocrite Attorney General becomes Governor. And he deservs it. Let him be held up to the ridicule and scorn that is reserved one exposed to be a prodigy of turpitude...and then he should be ridden out of town on a rail.

He actually demanded that the Governor resign foe wearing Blackface knowing that he too has worn Blackface!

___

/----/ My wife is left-handed and so is my older brother. Both went to Catholic schools in the 1950s and 60s and were ordered to write Right Handed by the brass ruler swinging nuns. They never made the switch and write left handed to this day.
DgUzHtnW0AEIlrK.jpg
Yes, it was standard--and teachers were instructed--to force left-handed kids to use their right hand, not just in Catholic school. So a lot of folks grew up ambidextrous.

I can write with either hand....My Ma was lefty but society tried to make me a right so I learned how to write with both and I can lay brick with either...Whoopie..

I see a lot of older Democrats who are saying, “You know, let them ride it out.” Those in the millennial crowd, though, just aren’t buying it. There’s a very clear division in the Democratic Party, and my observation is that it’s more of a generational divide than a racial divide.

Forum List

Back