Virginia, Democrat Senate winner...convicted sex offender. Of course he is...

Trump's groping of women is worse yet.

Proof....or your credibility is tanked.....(again)
yjbxkr.gif

As Day turns to Night you can anticipate democrats protecting and nurturing their sex offenders.....and electing them to high office.........

They protect jeffrey epstein, harvey weinstein, bill clinton, and allow their men to compete in women's sports...taking the money and scholarships.....and awards, away from women......

When will women wake up?

Newly Elected Virginia Senator Had Been Jailed for Having Sex with Teenager

In 2014, Joe Morrissey, then a 57-year-old delegate to the Virginia General Assembly, plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to 12 months in jail (with six months suspended) because of a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old office assistant at his law firm.

On Tuesday, he won his election to the Virginia Senate. I'll give you one guess what his political affiliation is.

That's right, he's a Democrat. And he won his election with more than 60 percent of the vote.
The Republican opponent must have been a real piece of work! :lol:

don't think for a second its just Dems that can overlook bad behavior. Trump and Roy S. Moore are two GOP examples.

Neither of them has been convicted of anything not that it matters to you.
A total of 9 women accused Moore and 23 accused Trump of inappropriate conduct, not that that matters to you.

Key word: Accused!

I was accused of misconduct by many of my students when I was a teacher, and it was ridiculous how easy they were disproven. They learned to try to cover their own bad grades, misbehavior, and even outright crimes by trying to get rid of me. They failed.
If a teacher in your school was accused by 1 girl of inappropriate conduct but had no proof, I'd say 99% of parents would be at least skeptical. If a teacher in your school was accused by 99 girls of inappropriate conduct but had no proof, I'd say only 1% of parents would be willing to put their kid in that teachers class.

This is sad, but entertaining.
just imagine the media eruption today if this came out on a tepublican, that not only did he have sex with a 17 year old, then denied it, then when she became of age decided to admit it, then we find out somehow he was arrested 10 times for contempt etc.

Can you imagine what every single defender here would be saying if this was not just Trump... but ANY republican.

You're all a bunch of sheep
I don't disagree but, sadly, we Americans often have to choose the lesser of two evils. I think many conservatives hated Trump, but just a bit less than they hated Hillary.

This is sad, but entertaining.
just imagine the media eruption today if this came out on a tepublican, that not only did he have sex with a 17 year old, then denied it, then when she became of age decided to admit it, then we find out somehow he was arrested 10 times for contempt etc.

Can you imagine what every single defender here would be saying if this was not just Trump... but ANY republican.

You're all a bunch of sheep
I don't disagree but, sadly, we Americans often have to choose the lesser of two evils. I think many conservatives hated Trump, but just a bit less than they hated Hillary.
Hate is way too strong of a word.
I don't hate Hillary, but would indeed loathe the idea someone as corrupt/elitist/globalist/corporatist to be President. I don't think Larry Summers could do worse himself than her.

it's obviously ok to rape minors in a demofk world, as it is to bring in slave labor from South of the Border, murder babies, and use black face to insult black folks.

they probably ram rods up their asses and feel joy!!

they are truly classless human beings

As Day turns to Night you can anticipate democrats protecting and nurturing their sex offenders.....and electing them to high office.........

They protect jeffrey epstein, harvey weinstein, bill clinton, and allow their men to compete in women's sports...taking the money and scholarships.....and awards, away from women......

When will women wake up?

Newly Elected Virginia Senator Had Been Jailed for Having Sex with Teenager

In 2014, Joe Morrissey, then a 57-year-old delegate to the Virginia General Assembly, plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to 12 months in jail (with six months suspended) because of a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old office assistant at his law firm.

On Tuesday, he won his election to the Virginia Senate. I'll give you one guess what his political affiliation is.

That's right, he's a Democrat. And he won his election with more than 60 percent of the vote.
People vote for those that they can relate to. The more dysfunctional Marion Barry became the more votes he got-they could relate if not admire. He would have been mayor for life if permitted.

Trump never said he grouped women. Another liberal and media perpetual fakery.

don't think for a second its just Dems that can overlook bad behavior. Trump and Roy S. Moore are two GOP examples.

Neither of them has been convicted of anything not that it matters to you.
A total of 9 women accused Moore and 23 accused Trump of inappropriate conduct, not that that matters to you.

Key word: Accused!

I was accused of misconduct by many of my students when I was a teacher, and it was ridiculous how easy they were disproven. They learned to try to cover their own bad grades, misbehavior, and even outright crimes by trying to get rid of me. They failed.
If a teacher in your school was accused by 1 girl of inappropriate conduct but had no proof, I'd say 99% of parents would be at least skeptical. If a teacher in your school was accused by 99 girls of inappropriate conduct but had no proof, I'd say only 1% of parents would be willing to put their kid in that teachers class.

You don't understand girls. Oh, yeah and he said/did this to me too! They jump on the bandwagon!

Without proof of any kind, the kids would stay exactly where they are.

My specific charges were that I was a racist and treated my black students unfairly. Little did the parents know that my son-in-law was black and the two grandsons that lived with me were mixed race. My daughter-in-law is Hispanic and my grandmother was Native American. I would make a lousy racist, wouldn't I?

In fact, in one job I replaced a teacher fired for inappropriate conduct with a female student. I am well familiar with the mechanics, while you apparently watch too much TV.

Justin Amash. I wouldn't vote for him simply because I disagree with many of his policies. That being said, he seems like a stand up guy for conservatives.

EDIT: Oh, wait. You said Republican. Oh well.

You beat me to it.

I agree with almost of his positions. If he ran as a Repub I would have to think long and hard about my stance of not voting for the duopoly

Dont bother
Keep being not
Involved

That helps the rest of us.

You're saying that to a conservative. Enjoy.

He was sentenced to 12 mos.
You don't get sentenced a year in jail for a first offense for nothing. We will learn what really happen soon.
But again, being a sex offender is ok as long as you marry the child afterwards... yeah.
You get a gold star from the team

We already know what happened, he was in a relationship with a 17 year old and that was illegal in his state. Had he been in more than 3/4 of the states it would not have been illegal.

Both the mother and the 17 year old said it was all consensual. We know that he was found guilty of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. He has since then married the girl and they have children together.

The facts are not in question

Hey look HappyJoy ....Gator is taking yet another ‘conservative’ position...haha. You fucking people.

LefTard Logic:
“Since fucking your Labrador is legal in four states it must be an acceptable act.”

I bet all good fathers like the idea of their 17 year old daughter fucking 53 year old men and bearing their children....haha. More facinating shit from the twisted fucks from LibTardia.

true, he just said he grabbed their pussies...that is far different than groping!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Nope. Another lib lie
He said that when you are rich and famous that You can grab women’s areas...they just let You do it. He never said that “I” have done so.
Now language, words and facts don’t mean anything to you because they are....well...factual.
You cucks, queers and Queens, women libbers etc ignore that almost all heterosexual males, the red meat eaters who made this Nation great and you flopsies get all weak kneed about, engage is private guy talk at times. And dear ladies,yes your fine gentlemen husbands do it too upon occasion.
This was a private off the cuff guy talk thing from over 15 years ago And well before any inkling of his presidency. It is a less than gentlemanly expression but all the fake falling apart about it is fake and if you are genuinely so affronted that the President must be rimuvwd then we all feel very sorry for your fragility but we cannot accommodate it.

true, he just said he grabbed their pussies...that is far different than groping!

:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
Nope. Another lib lie
He said that when you are rich and famous that You can grab women’s areas...they just let You do it. He never said that “I” have done so.
Now language, words and facts don’t mean anything to you because they are....well...factual.
You cucks, queers and Queens, women libbers etc ignore that almost all heterosexual males, the red meat eaters who made this Nation great and you flopsies get all weak kneed about, engage is private guy talk at times. And dear ladies,yes your fine gentlemen husbands do it too upon occasion.
This was a private off the cuff guy talk thing from over 15 years ago And well before any inkling of his presidency. It is a less than gentlemanly expression but all the fake falling apart about it is fake and if you are genuinely so affronted that the President must be rimuvwd then we all feel very sorry for your fragility but we cannot accommodate it.
At the same time they idolize a President who had the secret service bring in women into the White House after the first lady went to bed... it has been verified both JFK and his brother had numerous affairs while in office and was protected by the media who never published the affairs even though it was well known he did.
But... they are on their team - so that makes it OK.

Another vibrant liberal fake feelings fest brought to a screeching halt by my facts

Forum List

Back