Virginia, Democrat Senate winner...convicted sex offender. Of course he is...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
As Day turns to Night you can anticipate democrats protecting and nurturing their sex offenders.....and electing them to high office.........

They protect jeffrey epstein, harvey weinstein, bill clinton, and allow their men to compete in women's sports...taking the money and scholarships.....and awards, away from women......

When will women wake up?

Newly Elected Virginia Senator Had Been Jailed for Having Sex with Teenager

In 2014, Joe Morrissey, then a 57-year-old delegate to the Virginia General Assembly, plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to 12 months in jail (with six months suspended) because of a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old office assistant at his law firm.

On Tuesday, he won his election to the Virginia Senate. I'll give you one guess what his political affiliation is.

That's right, he's a Democrat. And he won his election with more than 60 percent of the vote.

just goes to show you their ideologies are bullshit.

As Day turns to Night you can anticipate democrats protecting and nurturing their sex offenders.....and electing them to high office.........

They protect jeffrey epstein, harvey weinstein, bill clinton, and allow their men to compete in women's sports...taking the money and scholarships.....and awards, away from women......

When will women wake up?

In 2014, Joe Morrissey, then a 57-year-old delegate to the Virginia General Assembly, plead guilty to a misdemeanor count of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to 12 months in jail (with six months suspended) because of a sexual relationship with a 17-year-old office assistant at his law firm.

On Tuesday, he won his election to the Virginia Senate. I'll give you one guess what his political affiliation is.

That's right, he's a Democrat. And he won his election with more than 60 percent of the vote.
Virginia has become California east.

Democrats be like......

cri.jpg

Being a sexual deviant is almost a Democrat requirement these days.

Nasty.

When will women wake up?

I think the fact that he is now married to the girl and they have 3 children together might have been a mitigating factor when people went to vote.

When will women wake up?

I think the fact that he is now married to the girl and they have 3 children together might have been a mitigating factor when people went to vote.

Yes because marrying the 17 year old teenager secretary after 12 mos. in jail for the offense makes it all better.
pat yourself on the head for doing such a good job

When will women wake up?

Yes because marrying the 17 year old teenager secretary after 12 mos. in jail for the offense makes it all better.

It was 3 months in jail, do try and keep up with the facts.

And yes, I think to some people the fact they are now married with multiple children does change things.

it ain't fair. Trumpf has skeletons in every direction: dodged the draft, married several times cheated on all of his wives, bankrupted several companies, cheated contractors, lost billions of dollars, says he molests women when he feels like it, calls everyone names he doesn't like, talks stupid, generally behaves like a childish teenager. He's the antithesis of presidential. And he gets a pass on all that shit.

When will women wake up?

It was 3 months in jail, do try and keep up with the facts.

And yes, I think to some people the fact they are now married with multiple children does change things.
He was sentenced to 12 mos.
You don't get sentenced a year in jail for a first offense for nothing. We will learn what really happen soon.
But again, being a sex offender is ok as long as you marry the child afterwards... yeah.
You get a gold star from the team

Oh...and he was disbarred as a lawyer too

"episodes of unethical, contumacious, or otherwise inappropriate conduct..

The court ruled in that cast that Morrissey had a “15-year history of contempt citations, reprimands, fines, suspensions, and even incarcerations arising from unprofessional conduct mostly involving an uncontrollable temper, inappropriate responses to stress and dishonesty.

He was sentenced to 12 mos.
You don't get sentenced a year in jail for a first offense for nothing. We will learn what really happen soon.
But again, being a sex offender is ok as long as you marry the child afterwards... yeah.
You get a gold star from the team

We already know what happened, he was in a relationship with a 17 year old and that was illegal in his state. Had he been in more than 3/4 of the states it would not have been illegal.

Both the mother and the 17 year old said it was all consensual. We know that he was found guilty of contributing to the delinquency of a minor. He has since then married the girl and they have children together.

The facts are not in question

SO we can all agree the guy is a real piece of work.
A 60 year old has sex with a 17 year old - BUT - it is OK because he married her 2 years later.
Perfectly fine to commit statutory rape as long as you later marry the child.

Look how cute they look... isn't this beautiful??

JoeMyrna.jpg

Last edited:

When will women wake up?

Virginia has become California east.
That’s NY. But I get your point.

Forum List

Back