Virgina mother charged with federal gun crimes

PeanutGallery

Gold Member
Jan 22, 2022
The mother of the 6-year-old who shot the elementary school teacher in Virginia has been charged in federal court on two counts: being an unlawful user of a controlled substance in possession of a firearm and making a false statement during the purchase of a firearm. She lied on the background check form saying that she wasn't using drugs at the time of purchase.

Now, isn't this the same thing that Hunter Biden is guilty of doing? Her drug was marijuana. His was cocaine, I believe. If she's charged for these crimes, then how is Hunter not arrested and on trial? Is the DOJ going after her because she's black (and has no clout) while giving Hunter a pass because he's white (and his dad is President)?

Now you want to prosecute?

The mother of the 6-year-old who shot the elementary school teacher in Virginia has been charged in federal court on two counts: being an unlawful user of a controlled substance in possession of a firearm and making a false statement during the purchase of a firearm. She lied on the background check form saying that she wasn't using drugs at the time of purchase.

Now, isn't this the same thing that Hunter Biden is guilty of doing? Her drug was marijuana. His was cocaine, I believe. If she's charged for these crimes, then how is Hunter not arrested and on trial? Is the DOJ going after her because she's black (and has no clout) while giving Hunter a pass because he's white (and his dad is President)?

Sounds good to me. Owning and especially carrying is a big responsibility, as being irresponsible is a big liability to the community. If you cannot or will not comply with laws designed to make you take and handle that responsibility responsibly, you deserve all the attention you get. She admitted she was responsible for the child getting her gun, so hold her responsible. She does not sound like the type person that deserves to have a weapon in her possession to me.

Last edited:

Hunter Biden is also currently being investigated on federal drug and gun charges. The outcomes of both of these cases will be an interesting study in our two-tiered justice system (one for rich DemoKKKrats, and one for everyone else).

:auiqs.jpg:
This news item could have initiated a discussion on irresponsible parenting. Could have been a discussion on the proliferation of guns. Heck, it could also have been a good discussion on whether possessing Marijuana is a crime in light of several states already making it legal to use/own it.

And yet... you went the Hunter route. Congrats. You get the award for today's MAGA Retard Award. Truly well deserved!!!

Darwin-Awards.jpg

Hmmm..well--Hunter didn't space out on weed and leave his weapon where a child could, and did, get it, take to school and shoot his teacher...so there's that~

This news item could have initiated a discussion on irresponsible parenting. Could have been a discussion on the proliferation of guns. Heck, it could also have been a good discussion on whether possessing Marijuana is a crime in light of several states already making it legal to use/own it.

And yet... you went the Hunter route. Congrats. You get the award for today's MAGA Retard Award. Truly well deserved!!!

View attachment 795436
And sometimes you just can't miss that it's staged.

Now class, who can say what statement they're trying to make?

View attachment 795436
We could have talked about the irresponsible parenting by Joe Biden but we didn't. We are discussing the same crime that Hunter committed.

We could have talked about the irresponsible parenting by Joe Biden but we didn't. We are discussing the same crime that Hunter committed.
Yeah but why stop there? Why not talk about the irresponsible parenting of Donald Trump's dad? Bringing up a kid who faces multiple criminal convictions.

Let's go down the retard wormhole. Lead the way, retard and I will do my best to follow you. Go.

Democrats politicians and their families aren't subject to the same laws as the rest of us.

Hmmm..well--Hunter didn't space out on weed and leave his weapon where a child could, and did, get it, take to school and shoot his teacher...so there's that~
So the law only matters depending on outcome? Why isnt it written like that?
Dumbass

View attachment 795436

Sorry that my post didn't go the way of your ideological view wanted it to go. She's already on trial for being an irresponsible parent. The indictments for felony child neglect and recklessly leaving a firearm already addressed that issue back in April. The gun charges are recent additional charges. I could've brought up the fact that her being charged for lying on the background check form is the exception rather than the norm. I could've brought up that until marijuana is off the federal controlled substance list, it's still applies when trying to purchase a weapon, regardless of how you feel about it. Had to look it up, but it literally asks and you have to answer on the 4473 form, "Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? WARNING: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state you reside." So, there's no ambiguity in answering that question. You want to talk about the proliferation of guns and keeping them from people who shouldn't have a weapon. My point I was bringing up is how for those who favor gun control to see how consistent you are in your beliefs. But yet, here you are, trying to cap for Hunter not being charged for the same thing that this woman is charged.

MAGA retard?!? Oh, I see. I'm dealing with someone with the emotional maturity & vocabulary of a 3-year-old. I can't stand either political party. However, I can comment on the blatant hypocrisy on display, and the juxtaposition of these two people can't be more evident of a two-tier justice system between the haves and the have nots. Someone said that Hunter's being investigated for lying of the 4473. Can't be too hard. Look at his book ... look at the 4473. If he answered the unlawful user question with a "no", then the indictment should've came out. It's not like they have to release all the charges at once.

Leaving it at the back of a grocery store in a trash can that anybody, child or adult, could get a hold of it and, potentially, shoot someone with it isn't much of an upgrade. The only difference I see is what the person who found it did with the weapon.

Sorry that my post didn't go the way of your ideological view wanted it to go. She's already on trial for being an irresponsible parent. The indictments for felony child neglect and recklessly leaving a firearm already addressed that issue back in April. The gun charges are recent additional charges. I could've brought up the fact that her being charged for lying on the background check form is the exception rather than the norm. I could've brought up that until marijuana is off the federal controlled substance list, it's still applies when trying to purchase a weapon, regardless of how you feel about it. Had to look it up, but it literally asks and you have to answer on the 4473 form, "Are you an unlawful user of, or addicted to, marijuana or any depressant, stimulant, narcotic drug, or any other controlled substance? WARNING: The use or possession of marijuana remains unlawful under Federal law regardless of whether it has been legalized or decriminalized for medicinal or recreational purposes in the state you reside." So, there's no ambiguity in answering that question. You want to talk about the proliferation of guns and keeping them from people who shouldn't have a weapon. My point I was bringing up is how for those who favor gun control to see how consistent you are in your beliefs. But yet, here you are, trying to cap for Hunter not being charged for the same thing that this woman is charged.

MAGA retard?!? Oh, I see. I'm dealing with someone with the emotional maturity & vocabulary of a 3-year-old. I can't stand either political party. However, I can comment on the blatant hypocrisy on display, and the juxtaposition of these two people can't be more evident of a two-tier justice system between the haves and the have nots. Someone said that Hunter's being investigated for lying of the 4473. Can't be too hard. Look at his book ... look at the 4473. If he answered the unlawful user question with a "no", then the indictment should've came out. It's not like they have to release all the charges at once.
Who's stopping whom from charging Hunter? Why didn't your orange fuhrer do something about it when he was in charge?

I mean, your orange douchebag promised to build a wall, repeal Obamacare, jail Hillary, and arrest the Bidens etc etc.... did he do anything he promised?

Gad, he is a real loser, your fuhrer, isn't he? No wonder you retards are so mad. My sympathies. :itsok:

Yeah but why stop there? Why not talk about the irresponsible parenting of Donald Trump's dad? Bringing up a kid who faces multiple criminal convictions.

Let's go down the retard wormhole. Lead the way, retard and I will do my best to follow you. Go.

Because this area of the forum is for 2A and gun issues.

An issue YOU DO NOT want to tangle with me about.

Who's stopping whom from charging Hunter? Why didn't your orange fuhrer do something about it when he was in charge?

I mean, your orange douchebag promised to build a wall, repeal Obamacare, jail Hillary, and arrest the Bidens etc etc.... did he do anything he promised?

Gad, he is a real loser, your fuhrer, isn't he? No wonder you retards are so mad. My sympathies. :itsok:

Because it was not known until after Trump left office.

Forum List

Back