Virgina mother charged with federal gun crimes

Because it was not known until after Trump left office.
The U.S. attorney's office in Delaware has been investigating Hunter Biden since at least 2019

And thus, Trump was doing something about it while in office.

Who's stopping whom from charging Hunter? Why didn't your orange fuhrer do something about it when he was in charge?

I mean, your orange douchebag promised to build a wall, repeal Obamacare, jail Hillary, and arrest the Bidens etc etc.... did he do anything he promised?

Gad, he is a real loser, your fuhrer, isn't he? No wonder you retards are so mad. My sympathies. :itsok:
SInce I didn't vote for Trump, your pathetic attempt to try and paint me as a Trump supporter is all you have to offer instead of an actual discussion. It's fine. Not everybody can be mature adults here. Be proud that you're an intellectual lightweight.

SInce I didn't vote for Trump, your pathetic attempt to try and paint me as a Trump supporter is all you have to offer instead of an actual discussion. It's fine. Not everybody can be mature adults here. Be proud that you're an intellectual lightweight.
Awww... isn't that cute? A fake outrage from a retard to avoid answering questions. Nope, never saw that one, before. :auiqs.jpg:

Not to worry, toots. I never expect retards to respond intelligently so you didn't disappoint. :itsok:

"A false statement in the purchase of a firearm"? Sound familiar? The president's son is accused of the same crime but nobody in the DOJ seems concerned.

Awww... isn't that cute? A fake outrage from a retard to avoid answering questions. Nope, never saw that one, before. :auiqs.jpg:

Not to worry, toots. I never expect retards to respond intelligently so you didn't disappoint. :itsok:
Questions that have nothing to do with the topic

Don't flatter yourself. You're still an intellectual lightweight who has to resort to name-calling because you can't debate your way out of a wet paper bag.

What questions did you ask that I didn't answer? I believe the DOJ should've indicted Hunter years ago. It's an investigation that my daughter could complete in a few minutes. Why didn't it happen while Trump was President? Beats me. What's the excuse for it not happening now? I thought the "adults" were in charge? White privilege rears it's head? I thought that democrats/liberals/progressives were all for equality/equity?

Hmmm..well--Hunter didn't space out on weed and leave his weapon where a child could, and did, get it, take to school and shoot his teacher...so there's that~

Oh? How do you know? That dipshit has left stuff all over the place.

Don't flatter yourself. You're still an intellectual lightweight who has to resort to name-calling because you can't debate your way out of a wet paper bag.

What questions did you ask that I didn't answer? I believe the DOJ should've indicted Hunter years ago. It's an investigation that my daughter could complete in a few minutes. Why didn't it happen while Trump was President? Beats me. What's the excuse for it not happening now? I thought the "adults" were in charge? White privilege rears it's head? I thought that democrats/liberals/progressives were all for equality/equity?
Retard. That was the question. "Who's stopping whom from charging Hunter? Why didn't your orange fuhrer do something about it when he was in charge?

You can believe anything you want. But if Hunter and his dad were guilty, why weren't they charged?

Don't tell me what you believe. Who the fuck cares what you believe. That wasn't the question.

Do you now see why I call you a retard? No? Read the post a few times and when you are done. Read it a couple more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck. :itsok:

The mother of the 6-year-old who shot the elementary school teacher in Virginia has been charged in federal court on two counts: being an unlawful user of a controlled substance in possession of a firearm and making a false statement during the purchase of a firearm. She lied on the background check form saying that she wasn't using drugs at the time of purchase.

Now, isn't this the same thing that Hunter Biden is guilty of doing? Her drug was marijuana. His was cocaine, I believe. If she's charged for these crimes, then how is Hunter not arrested and on trial? Is the DOJ going after her because she's black (and has no clout) while giving Hunter a pass because he's white (and his dad is President)?
You left out the state charges she was charged with

NEWPORT NEWS, Va. (AP) — A grand jury in Virginia has indicted the mother of a 6-year-old boy who shot his teacher on charges of child neglect and failing to secure her handgun in the family’s home, a prosecutor said Monday.

A grand jury sitting in Newport News charged the boy’s 25-year-old mother with felony child neglect and a misdemeanor charge of endangering a child by reckless storage of a firearm,

Retard. That was the question. "Who's stopping whom from charging Hunter? Why didn't your orange fuhrer do something about it when he was in charge?

Perhaps instead of name-calling, you should actually read what was said.

"I believe that the DOJ should've indicted Hunter years ago." You know. People in law enforcement. I already addressed the orange Hitler thing so there's no need to rehash that. Presidents don't have the authority to demand the DOJ to arrest people. And that's a good thing. Again, such an intellectual lightweight AND a partisan hack.

You can believe anything you want. But if Hunter and his dad were guilty, why weren't they charged?

Point out to me where I mentioned ANYTHING in this thread about questioning whether Hunter's dad should be charged with a crime? So, why are you bringing him up here? Strawman argument.

Don't tell me what you believe. Who the fuck cares what you believe. That wasn't the question.

Is this on the condition that we don't have to care what you believe? I mean, you didn't have to read it or comment on it. You care enough to have multiple comments on this thread. So, it must have hit a nerve. Unless you work for the DNC, Hunter doesn't care that you're on here defending him. He's not going to share his coke or his whores with you.
Do you now see why I call you a retard? No? Read the post a few times and when you are done. Read it a couple more times. You will eventually get it. Good luck.:itsok:
Because, as I said earlier, you're an intellectual lightweight with the mental maturity & vocabulary of a 3-year-old. Nothing you've posted has changed that crystal clear perception of you. Now, get all emotional that a teenage girl on the rag and get the last word. Won't bother to read or respond to it since everyone knows it's not going to be an intelligent answer.

Hunter Biden is also currently being investigated on federal drug and gun charges. The outcomes of both of these cases will be an interesting study in our two-tiered justice system (one for rich DemoKKKrats, and one for everyone else).
A special counsel has been appointed by DOJ...it will usurp all other charges and legal proceedings and ultimately whitewash them.
There is your answer.

The mother of the 6-year-old who shot the elementary school teacher in Virginia has been charged in federal court on two counts: being an unlawful user of a controlled substance in possession of a firearm and making a false statement during the purchase of a firearm. She lied on the background check form saying that she wasn't using drugs at the time of purchase.

Now, isn't this the same thing that Hunter Biden is guilty of doing? Her drug was marijuana. His was cocaine, I believe. If she's charged for these crimes, then how is Hunter not arrested and on trial? Is the DOJ going after her because she's black (and has no clout) while giving Hunter a pass because he's white (and his dad is President)?

Now you want to prosecute?
Where have you been? He was charged.

A special counsel has been appointed by DOJ...it will usurp all other charges and legal proceedings and ultimately whitewash them.
There is your answer.
And again, justice for either side will be dependent on political momentum.

There is no way a hair on Hunter's head will be harmed as long as His Father maintains control.

If that slips away from the Father then Hunter could spend the rest of his life in jail.

And again, justice for either side will be dependent on political momentum.

There is no way a hair on Hunter's head will be harmed as long as His Father maintains control.

If that slips away from the Father then Hunter could spend the rest of his life in jail.
Cannot improve on this post
It's totally accurate.

Cannot improve on this post
It's totally accurate.
Maybe together we can lead the forum to a much better understanding of how the world works?

There's no need for anybody's political bias. The pendulum swings both ways.

If it swings too far one way than anarchy rules.

Biden/Trump would then likely spend the rest of their lives in jail!

Or a bullet would rescue Trump/Biden mercifully instead.

Forum List

Back