Violent Pro Trump Fascists Storming New York City

Antifa and BLM are anarchist groups who's only reason for existence is to terrorize anyone who opposes their violent fascist agenda of hate and destruction. .... :cool:
Like HELL they're anarchists!

NotAnarchists.png

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan
Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"

Oh, NOW it's got to stop?

The left is clearly violent, and now they're starting to get push back. Kind of like a playground bully who pushes everyone around until someone bigger pushes back, then he's all upset.
Now that we have had enough of their shit and we are pushing back they want to stop... We will, right after we finish beating their assess senseless so they get the point and don't try it again.. Its the only way a bully learns..

Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim proto-fascist group — pummeled anti-fascist protesters outside a Proud Boys event at a New York Republican club.

By Christopher Mathias

NEW YORK — Minutes after an event at a Manhattan Republican club meant to celebrate violence against leftists, attendees belonging to a proto-fascist, pro-Trump street gang reportedly pummeled three people on the sidewalk in Manhattan’s Upper East Side while shouting homophobic slurs.

Footage posted online by video journalist Sandi Bachom shows a group of men who appear to be Proud Boys — a misogynistic and anti-Muslim fraternity known for committing acts of political violence across the country — kicking and punching three apparent anti-fascist protesters as they lay prone on the sidewalk.

Pro-Trump Gang Seen In Footage Assaulting Anti-Fascist Protesters In Manhattan | HuffPost

There have been other discussions here about this group but they are long dormant. Now this gang of thugs -who had a hand in the Charlottesville North Carolina riot and other disturbances around the country- is back in the news and the new is not good.

I am tired of the conservatives bleating about how those of us on the left are the violent ones. And don't bother to bring up Antifa or Black Lives Matter because there is a glaring difference. These groups exist for purposes of self defense. Any violence that they have engaged in has been for that purpose, or perpetrated by fringe elements within their ranks.

The Proud Boys exist for the purpose of committing crimes of hate and violence against others who they simply disapprove of. This shit has got to stop.

I give it 24 hours before Trump tweets something about "very fine people on all sides"

Lol, you retards have nothing but lies.

• reportedly pummeled
  • who appear to be
  • according to Bachom and another journalist
  • they believed the altercation began when
  • just minutes after roughly 30 apparent Proud Boys
  • According to Bachom and Horse
  • The NYPD could “not confirm any known group association”
Reportedly? Appear to be? According to (our own people)? They believe? Apparent Proud Boys? The police themselves could not confirm anything? Look, you cum-sucking little baby wee-wee pathetic little twerp, no reputable news source uses four-letting expletives throughout their articles, much less makes such inflammatory accusations on a story WITHOUT A SINGLE VERIFIABLE FACT upon which to base its claims.

I didn't see A SINGLE BIT of evidence of anything or anyone in the video that connects it to the Right much less TRUMP ---- ---- indeed, all the video shows is some young punks in the dark ganging up to fight a couple minutes on the street while yelling back and forth a little bit. A really pathetic, desperate reach for a "story."

This is a WORTHLESS PIECE of GARBAGE FAKE NEWS spun up into a bunch of rotten anti-Trump propaganda masquerading as "news" exactly for the intention of ramping up anti-Trump sentiment in brainless twat idiot assholes like you in the first place stupid enough to read such garage, believe it, then spread it around like the horse manure it is.

• reportedly pummeled
  • who appear to be
  • according to Bachom and another journalist
  • they believed the altercation began when
  • just minutes after roughly 30 apparent Proud Boys
  • According to Bachom and Horse
  • The NYPD could “not confirm any known group association”
Reportedly? Appear to be? According to (our own people)? They believe? Apparent Proud Boys? The police themselves could not confirm anything? Look, you cum-sucking little baby wee-wee pathetic little twerp, no reputable news source uses four-letting expletives throughout their articles, much less makes such inflammatory accusations on a story WITHOUT A SINGLE VERIFIABLE FACT upon which to base its claims.

I didn't see A SINGLE BIT of evidence of anything or anyone in the video that connects it to the Right much less TRUMP ---- ---- indeed, all the video shows is some young punks in the dark ganging up to fight a couple minutes on the street while yelling back and forth a little bit. A really pathetic, desperate reach for a "story."

This is a WORTHLESS PIECE of GARBAGE FAKE NEWS spun up into a bunch of rotten anti-Trump propaganda masquerading as "news" exactly for the intention of ramping up anti-Trump sentiment in brainless twat idiot assholes like you in the first place stupid enough to read such garage, believe it, then spread it around like the horse manure it is.
Nice summary!!

I saw Huffpo and ignored it as tripe... And it is.. Thank You!

By Christopher Mathias

Good, antifa needs to be put down. Good job guys!

By Christopher Mathias

I'm guessing it didn't happen quite the way you think

https://nypost.com/2018/10/13/three-men-busted-in-brawl-outside-event-for-proud-boys-leader/

Good on the Proud Boys. I hope much more success for them.
Thank you for the sensitive and thoughtful comment. As always you display saint like tolerance and compassion while raising the level of intellectual discourse to new heights

Intellectual discourse gone with the left s0n.....we need the level of division to grow and grow it will. By lots = America wins.

Peace will come when one side declares total victory....like always.

BTW....OP presents fake news.

Last edited:
"Both Bachom and Horse told HuffPost they believed the altercation began when three anti-fascist protesters knocked a red “Make America Great Again” hat off a Proud Boy member’s head."
I did not say that Antifa never did anything inappropriate. The point is the basic nature of the groups, what they stand for, and their purpose for exising

So members of 2 hate groups have an altercation and I'm supposed to think what exactly?
You have to be capable of honesty first, so you should forget it.

"Both Bachom and Horse told HuffPost they believed the altercation began when three anti-fascist protesters knocked a red “Make America Great Again” hat off a Proud Boy member’s head."
I did not say that Antifa never did anything inappropriate. The point is the basic nature of the groups, what they stand for, and their purpose for exising

So members of 2 hate groups have an altercation and I'm supposed to think what exactly?
Proud Boys aren't a hate group.

Well

By Christopher Mathias

the Proud Boys are a terrorist org.

Well

By Christopher Mathias

No, Antifa is.

Well

By Christopher Mathias

No, Antifa is.

Nope the Proud Boys and the Prayer Group as well.

Forum List

Back